AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Lucky Star (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Lucky Star - Episode 23 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54408)

•••Shadow••• 2007-09-10 23:09

This was probably one of the best eps...
And lol. I wonder what LCh will be in ep 24 XD

Wandering_Youth 2007-09-10 23:26

Spoiler:

Cloudkiller1 2007-09-10 23:52

The overall humor was somewhat lacking in my opinion but not enough to make it an average rating. Overall a nice episode somewhat tame episode. LC was epic from the little battle they had. :D I laughed my ass off there.

kevin13 2007-09-11 04:27

Awesome episode, I loved it.

Loved the computer screen shots too, I wounder what was in those folders on her desktop? :D Translatable?

Kaioshin Sama 2007-09-11 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK (Post 1141235)
This was probably one of the best eps...
And lol. I wonder what LCh will be in ep 24 XD

I'm telling people, either the whole Haruhi voice cast will show up (The people), tear down the set (what's left of it) in a fit of antics and then wave goodbye or they'll do something relating to Clannad or Haruhi Season 2.

kenjiharima 2007-09-11 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panzer Bandit (Post 1141181)
So Kagami seemed pretty irritated with someone on the phone in this episode...

...could it be?

Spoiler for Wacky theory:

The otaku student? Or Minoru?...maybe...

but the new images on the image section gives us hints what will happen next...

Anh_Minh 2007-09-11 08:12

Also of note: isn't it funny that the dojikko family made fun of Minami's cute side? (Well, it's true they made more fun of the image she projected than of her actual clumsiness, but.)

Calawain 2007-09-11 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth (Post 1141259)
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Note:

shaoron 2007-09-11 11:24

Spoiler for aya hirano pimping her own album:

anyone can tell me why..? :D

Midonin 2007-09-11 11:47

Glad that someone else besides me noticed that little detail. Once again, Konata admires the singing of herself.

Anh_Minh 2007-09-11 12:16

What anime is that?

Midonin 2007-09-11 12:18

Galaxy Angel Rune. It's the character song for Kahlua Marjoram, who Aya Hirano also voiced.

TnAdct1 2007-09-11 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamo (Post 1141033)
I don't get the part when they were watching the dog show though, and Konata says that girl had to be a tsundere because of her pigtails (twintails?) But Yutaka always has pigtails, and I thought most cute characters like her have them instead of tsunderes?

I have a feeling that the person that Konata was commenting about was one of those girls who has long hair and styles it in a pigtail/twintail. While this hairstyle is considered cute for girls with short and medium-sized hair, a long-haired girl sporting pigtails is usually a sign that she's tsundere.

For examples of what I mean, just look at Asuna from Negima, Eri from School Rumble, and a certain "older twin" whose name currently escapes my mind. ;)

MajideTime 2007-09-11 13:43

Why do the good die young? Or in this case, why does the awesome anime end so soon? What I liked about this episode was that nothing amazing happened, but it was still awesome. I 'specially liked this ep's Hyori yuri fantasy. Fangirl-tastic. And Minami! She was awesome.

aorta 2007-09-11 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by aorta (Post 1141122)
Kagami's reaction to Powerpuff Girls Z at Gamers was funny.

Just realized that Emiri Katō also voiced Momoko Akatsutsumi aka Hyper Blossom in PPGZ.

She also played a maid in Pumpkin Scissors; is that why Patty tells her she wants a maid? Odd coincidence?

Mirrinus 2007-09-11 15:17

Otaku culture jokes were at an all-time high here, which lead to quite a few laughs. Also, extra screentime for Minami and Misao is always good. Misao really does crack me up.

And does this mean Yuko Goto is more GAR than Shiraishi now? >.>

Vexx 2007-09-11 15:40

Felt like a good solid mid-season episode... so I guess that's my only real complaint. Just a collection of gags, if you didn't like this one, just wait for the next one kind of humor.

Probably would give it an 8 but the overload of brown-haired snaggle-sugar bumped it to a 9. Also extra icing with one of my favorite voice actresses: Gotou initiating her "I'm going to do more assertive roles like the real me" campaign. And finally, I think Kagamin had more variety of expression this episode than in the rest of the season.

rainnydaiis 2007-09-11 16:05

I just loved this episode. Especially at the end with Kuroi Sensei and the whole blog thing. Also I just loved the Lucky Channel and the ED. Just kept me laughing over and over.

I'm really depressed because that next episode will be the last? Maybe a season 2 will pop out. Hopefully.

Omfgbbqwtf 2007-09-11 16:48

Nice episode, rated it 9/10, I was going to give it an 8, but that last bit of Kuroi sensei is just too funny. That happen to me many times before, and I just hated it so much! The sniffle part is just... put a smile on my face. 1 more episode to go.....

Maveric 2007-09-11 18:20

I thought Patty's comment on the hentai pic being censored was hilarious.

Patty> Is this imaged bugged up?

Konata> Nah, don't worry about it, that's how it's supposed to be.

Patty> Hmmmm, it still looks immoral...

:D