AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   High School DxD Light Novel - Volume 16 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122440)

ReaperxKingx 2013-10-18 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4875992)
Something even more shocking.
A second "Sekiryuutei" appears, and the name of that person is.....
Spoiler for v16:

Spoiler for Response:

amtro 2013-10-18 14:20

Spoiler for :

Ikaros000 2013-10-18 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtro (Post 4876010)
Spoiler for :

Well how do you make fake Phoenix Tears then? ;)

amtro 2013-10-18 14:32

Magic, but never mind I've already figured out how to make it work.
If the device drains him quicker for short bursts of insane power it would make perfect sense.
In that case what he copied wasn't the beast, or the aura, but the mechanism that allows Issei to hold onto power beyond his limits.

Jedsada 2013-10-18 14:43

for the beast number 666, It possibly means the beast of the sea that is written in book of Revelation (Same as Great Red)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(Revelation)

oh man, just simply read spoilers made me want to say: "This party's getting crazy." (DMC3,Dante)

endarion88 2013-10-18 14:51

my brain stopped at big breasted koneko! also n0m@n read your mail sometimes XD

animefan36 2013-10-18 15:08

That just blew my MIND! Euclid just might be my favorite villain in this series just how bad-ass he is!

Richocet 2013-10-18 16:03

As mind blown as I am with these spoilers, I don't agree with where the whole plot is going with random power-ups and more characters who have power rivaling if not greater then the established ones

celoer 2013-10-18 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ (Post 4876096)
hey n0m@n,about the vol 16:
-how is the new power of divine divide of ise?he become much more stronger?he defeat euclid?
-gasper become more manly or he become more girl?valerie or ermenhild fall for ise?
-how vali become the son of odin?ise is in the dxd group?
-lilith is in love with ise and ophis become jealous?and the monster 666 is a dragon too?
sorry for all this questions.is that I'm really anxious for this vol.

i think 666 is a huge demon beast. not a dragon

Ikaros000 2013-10-18 16:54

When Ise's new power awakens it'll be every man's dream... COMBINE!!! XD We'll get a Scale Mail that is red with white trims (I hope)

Somethindarker 2013-10-18 17:19

Veerrryyy interesting developments... I can't wait to read how Odin adopting Vali is goes down. Koneko "maturing" is even more interesting. So many cool things going down this volume. Take your time n0m@n we can wait. One quick question, is it explained HOW Euclid was able to imitate Issei Sacred Gear? Did he clone Ddraig? Or maybe clone a previous user and steal the power?

Wandering Soul 2013-10-18 17:22

First To aru majustu has NT vol 8 with an amazing story and cruel cliffhanger and now this volume has just seems likes its gonna be epic. I guess all the LN writers want to end this year with an bang. But how does Vali's grandfather know about the existence of the breast fairy since not even Odin, Tanin, or Azarel knew it existed.

Ikaros000 2013-10-18 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somethindarker (Post 4876156)
Veerrryyy interesting developments... I can't wait to read how Odin adopting Vali is goes down. Koneko "maturing" is even more interesting. So many cool things going down this volume. Take your time n0m@n we can wait. One quick question, is it explained HOW Euclid was able to imitate Issei Sacred Gear? Did he clone Ddraig? Or maybe clone a previous user and steal the power?

Maybe he used the fight with Grendal to analyse Ise's sacred gear

Somethindarker 2013-10-18 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikaros000 (Post 4876161)
Maybe he used the fight with Grendal to analyse Ise's sacred gear

But he used balance breaker which implies he's had it for at least a while longer than his debut. Dunno for this volume is turning out to be epic as hell plus isn't there supposed to be another volume coming out in late December?

Am I the only one giddy with anticipation? I haven't been this excited for a new volume in a while. It's just a shame there aren't that many illustrations this go around, oh well who cares WE GOT A BENNIA and RUGAL pic! Also Sairorg x Sona master RACE!

Ikaros000 2013-10-18 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somethindarker (Post 4876166)
But he used balance breaker which implies he's had it for at least a while longer than his debut.

If he has managed to find a way to copy someone's sacred gear im sure they'll be advanced enough to work out how to do BB. Not every user had to go through hell like Issei to achieve it lol

Somethindarker 2013-10-18 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikaros000 (Post 4876173)
If he has managed to find a way to copy someone's sacred gear im sure they'll be advanced enough to work out how to do BB. Not every user had to go through hell like Issei to achieve it lol

Very true, also he's a pure blood high class devil who's at least 500+ years older than Issei. You got a point.

kusabireika 2013-10-18 17:43

can't wait for gasper :hyper-^v^:

where is saji poor him no powerup :T_T:

what is the price on issei new powerup i wonder :T_T:

Kutra 2013-10-18 17:43

@Somethindarker Remember all the battles against the Hero faction. There no way they don't taken advantage of those fights.

Somethindarker 2013-10-18 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kutra (Post 4876181)
@Somethindarker Remember all the battles against the Hero faction. There no way they don't taken advantage of those fights.

Yea I'm sure Issei leaves more than enough DNA after every fight he's has, what I'm curious about is HOW they cloned him whether Ddraig himself was the subject or Issei.

kusabireika 2013-10-18 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somethindarker (Post 4876182)
Yea I'm sure Issei leaves more than enough DNA after every fight he's has, what I'm curious about is HOW they cloned him whether Ddraig himself was the subject or Issei.

if that true is it posible to clone vali divine dividing too? :meh: