AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Mahouka (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Mahouka - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127844)

VTHokiePride 2014-08-23 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by the one above all (Post 5225647)
Miki is taken. Haven't you seen all the ship teasing he has with Mizuki?

Even the students are shipping them. I like how the lunch girls yelled at him to go after her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiss13 (Post 5225672)
Is this real? An episode with little to no Onii-sama in it or without any OP Tatsuya? Pinch me I must be dreaming. :D

The writers are paving the way for Mayumi x Tatsuya :)

rladls2121 2014-08-23 23:39

I feel sorry for Tatsuya, Leonhart and Mikihiko has more free time than he does.

Above all, Tatsuya can't be really aroused from seeing females embarrassing parts.
But, Leonhart and Mikihiko have that.

Based on Tatsuya's backgrounds, I was wondering he would be more happier if he lived in similar condition as Leonhart's and Mikihiko's at least.

I can't say Leonhart and Mikihiko lived an ordinary life considering the time is not exactly in peaceful moment, but Tatsuya's life is way too cruel.

Benigmatica 2014-08-24 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225711)
Now that I think about it, since last episode Miyuki and Tatsuya barely talked ._.

Oh noes, I must be dreaming! Having Miyuki not saying how awesome her "Onii-sama!" two episodes in a row is shocking!

kukuru 2014-08-24 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225661)
We all know Mayumi x Tatsuya is strong in this series unless this becomes a Oreimo deja vu

It's just a mirror of the novel intentions. So it's quite faithful.

This is what you can call the "safe" route.

In classic Japan, for everyone involved in the world, Mayumi x Tatsuya is the ideal situation.

That's why Shipping Mayumi x Tatsuya is such a Fail no matter how they tease the readers. Because the readers know it's like showing them a marriage interview prospect. It's gives an artificial taste.

It's too politically correct and easy way out of the Mahouka world.

Except maybe if they were to marry:

Honoka would apply to be the live in household maid repeatedly
Miyuki would move in immediately without consent
Shizuku would buy out surrounding properties and move in next door

Jerseykid 2014-08-24 05:44

Tatsuya should get to date all the females. He's the one male hero who would truly be able to love them all equally.

n120cky 2014-08-24 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerseykid (Post 5226094)
Tatsuya should get to date all the females. He's the one male hero who would truly be able to love them all equally.

Well this is true if all the females become his sisters.

But you know what it's strange (funny :heh:) to imagine he treat all females the same ways he treat Miyuki.

Fellen 2014-08-24 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by n120cky (Post 5226176)
Well this is true if all the females become his sisters.

But you know what it's strange (funny :heh:) to imagine he treat all females the same ways he treat Miyuki.

If he would treat all females the same as Miyuki he would be the only male alive most likely.

Kakurin 2014-08-24 14:39

Oh, a Mibu Sayaka sighting. Good that she hasn't been forgotten. And Leo, he should become a linebacker in the NFL. :heh:

DOmus 2014-08-25 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225711)
Now that I think about it, since last episode Miyuki and Tatsuya barely talked ._.

He is busy and she is trying her best to not annoy him, painful days for miyuki :heh:

n120cky 2014-08-26 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOmus (Post 5227616)
He is busy and she is trying her best to not annoy him, painful days for miyuki :heh:

This should be the chance for other character to shine.

DOmus 2014-08-26 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by n120cky (Post 5228069)
This should be the chance for other character to shine.

the chances were the past chapters, once the competitions start, im sure it will focus on tat and his team like how it was in 9sc

Ickarium 2014-08-26 18:37

Psst. It's not Tatsuya's team. It's /Ichihara's/ team. I won't say the show doesn't focus on Tatsuya a lot, but hey, he's in the title. But still!

DOmus 2014-08-26 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ickarium (Post 5228544)
Psst. It's not Tatsuya's team. It's /Ichihara's/ team. I won't say the show doesn't focus on Tatsuya a lot, but hey, he's in the title. But still!

i forgot her name xD, that why i said tatsuyas team(just remembered him and isori :heh:)