AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   High School DxD [LN/M] - Discussion about Other Topics (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=128729)

Gary29 2014-11-15 18:05

I wouldn't worry about him too much. It's only 6 days until Zero-kun returns, and during that time we have 2 outcomes:

1.) Everyone keeps stating that he's wrong and telling Code-Zero to ignore him

2.) We have a bit of silence for the next 6 days.

Win/win really. :D

kusabireika 2014-11-15 18:07

I just replied to them I'm bit >_< :heehee:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade ...Kanade 001.jpg

Direwolf18 2014-11-15 19:56

::remembers almost failing classes in college because of World of Warcraft::

Yea who the hell am I to judge because an addictive game comes along. These things happen.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-11-16 07:23

So my dear soldiers whose this whose making our leaders life hell please tell me

GrrDraxin 2014-11-16 16:17

Just some douche on N0m@an's blog called Maurice Bartlett saying crap about broken promises and that n0m is wasting his time on a "stupid card game" when he could be translating. That kind of stuff. It's all in the comments on the update post telling why N0m's been absent.

Direwolf18 2014-11-16 18:16

Bastard.

You want an unproductive use of time? Translating shit for people for free. People do this shit as a job. Doing it for free so that some leeches can read something that you already read? Who the::explitive deleted:: does that scum bag think he is.

Shit like this is why I'm happy when translators do a donation drive, I may not know a word of moon rune but I can write a check. Nothing made me happier then when I could help n0m@n get his new computer. I may have directly benefited but still I owed the man hours and hours of entertainment.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-11-17 05:37

Well i have a feeling everyone is already bashing him so i wont get involved but from the sound of it i couldnt do a thing.

kusabireika 2014-11-18 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 (Post 5339934)
Well i have a feeling everyone is already bashing him so i wont get involved but from the sound of it i couldnt do a thing.

uhm that's we do right ^^? help our translator uhm if we found someone we gonna report to you imperial :blush:
http://eemoticons.net/Upload/Kanade ...Kanade 023.jpg

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-11-18 06:25

you can simply bash him you dont need to inform me

Tbolt 2014-11-24 20:09

Since Kiryuu has been a topic off and on for the whole story, we now know that Kiryuu knows about Devils and I am going to assume the ORC and since she seems pretty smart may have figured out by deduction the other Devils. With that in mind what do you think Kiryuu future will be like?

Rokumonsen 2014-11-24 20:17

^ a bridge between humanity and the Alliance?

Tbolt 2014-11-26 07:48

I was thinking more along the lines of will she be allowed to join the occult research club, or do you think she will become a reincarnated devil, and if that happens whose peerage will she be in.
And I think it would be funny if it was found out that she was in love with the Ise all this time.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-11-26 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tbolt (Post 5350301)
I was thinking more along the lines of will she be allowed to join the occult research club, or do you think she will become a reincarnated devil, and if that happens whose peerage will she be in.
And I think it would be funny if it was found out that she was in love with the Ise all this time.

That would be one of the MOST utterly idiotic things that they could do for the love of all things unholy never utter these words again

Royalknightftw 2014-11-27 14:27

Wow, DxD vol 19 is selling well. Around 5% higher than vol18 (in the first week), well DxD sell is always nice, 60k in less than a month.

Gary29 2014-11-27 16:01

Really? I was thinking ~37k was less than usual, but I didn't remember how many days it was before v18's stats were recorded. Nice. Season 3 should boost sales a lot too :D

Biohazardous 2014-12-05 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary29 (Post 5351485)
Really? I was thinking ~37k was less than usual, but I didn't remember how many days it was before v18's stats were recorded. Nice. Season 3 should boost sales a lot too :D

Not should it will. :p It only gets better as we keep going. I think they should switch to 2-cour now not later. They will not be at a loss. The anime will sell well and boost light novel sales as well. Win - win. We get to see something we love animated and they make money. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking I hope to see this animated while reading.

Gary29 2014-12-06 17:49

Ishibumi updated his blog. Most important mention is that we're getting a Kuroka volume soon (but when is still undecided). :D

Direwolf18 2014-12-06 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary29 (Post 5361659)
Ishibumi updated his blog. Most important mention is that we're getting a Kuroka volume soon (but when is still undecided). :D

Oh.

My.

God.

saw2097 2014-12-06 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary29 (Post 5361659)

I knew it, I kept saying we would get a Kuroka volume and it IS HAPPENING.

Wait this means that Kuroka will become a official member of the harem!

Chris38 2014-12-07 02:19

While the information about Kuroka getting a volume is definitely interesting, personally I wouldn't say that this means that Kuroka is certainly going to join Ise's harem.

Sure, the possibility of that happening, has definitely increased, but ... until we learn more about what are going to be the contents of 'Kuroka's volume', it's still only a possibility and it's definitely not a fact ... yet.

Since, after all ... the contents of Kuroka's volume can be simply about further developing Kuroka's relationship with Koneko - with Kuroka playing matchmaker to improve the relationship between Koneko and Ise - and finally dealing with the consequences of Kuroka's decision to kill her former master in order to protect Koneko - which is pretty much the only thing that I think can threaten Kuroka's (and Koneko's) current life and serve as the 'antagonist side' during the events of Kuroka's volume.