AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Zhan Long [Manhua][WN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130163)

ImperialFlameGod8190 2015-02-11 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nandesuto (Post 5436024)
Who is icarus? None other than a world-class genius who was able to attain the Chinese proficiency necessary to translate in just about two weeks' time. (source)

he's a world class idiot

Velsy 2015-02-11 19:17

I been reading the released translated Manwhas to this. I quite like it as the main guy seems pretty interesting as when he gets insulted, he just blows it off and ignores it. Couldnt believe that bitchy girl told girls can only be healers ? defuq? Since when?. Well hes sure proving her wrong. I am sorta more more interested in her friend though. Shes been giving me the impression she thinks hes alright. Not negative at all about him. Well the main guy just reminds me of a pro gamer thats been out of touch of games for a while.

There was something about the art changing in the TS notes, well from what I hearing it looks bad. Not a good thought, as the current art is pretty nice.

cadu_ 2015-02-11 21:11

Reading both translations is like reading a different chapter...
Here is a small example:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarus
“No, I shouldn’t have been angry.”
” I love you ……”

“That’s a cheap shot ……”

“Hee hee!”

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravitytranslations
“I shouldn’t have gotten angry at you”

“Its alright, the angry Wan Er is the best Wan Er.”

“So you like being yelled at…”

“Really?”

“Hehe…”

s.a.w.. 2015-02-11 21:30

And in one of the translations Xiao Yao flirted with the receptionist in the hotel, while that was not there in the other.

sinap 2015-02-11 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinsI (Post 5435669)
Whatever he does is not bodyguarding:
- he should've been formally introduced to all the other bodyguards, and be almost constantly connected to their information network. Just because there are trained people outside doesn't mean they are the other bodyguards - or not the ones willing to assault her.
- he should've done a thorough background check on EVERY person that she meets. No getting partial information from Glasses.
- there should also be a female bodyguard to guard her in dormitory or in toilet
- he should've checked every place they go to - way before her arrival. WTF with making his principal wait for him?

At most, he is her hired muscle/servant.

Spoiler for spoiler~:

SinsI 2015-02-11 22:55

sinap, it changes absolutely nothing - he still should've been given complete info on all the other guards (cause right now he can't distinguish between friend and foe), he still should've investigated everyone else, he still should've arrived first instead of making her wait...

sinap 2015-02-11 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinsI (Post 5436303)
sinap, it changes absolutely nothing - he still should've been given complete info on all the other guards (cause right now he can't distinguish between friend and foe), he still should've investigated everyone else, he still should've arrived first instead of making her wait...

dunno, but thats what the story goes, well i also agree with you because wan er was always the one who was calling him to come and eat (surely not qualified to be a bodyguard, but a chaperone i guess? :))

Spoiler for spoiler:

eulataguhw 2015-02-11 23:54

cadu, what chapter was that?

@Velsy, Xiao Yao choosing to be a Healer proved to be a good choice, albeit a tough choice in the early stage. But
Spoiler for spoiler~:

@Sinap, from where you have stopped, did Xiao Yao even got into a romantic relationship yet?

sinap 2015-02-12 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulataguhw (Post 5436354)

@Velsy, Xiao Yao choosing to be a Healer proved to be a good choice, albeit a tough choice in the early stage. But
Spoiler for spoiler~:

@Sinap, from where you have stopped, did Xiao Yao even got into a romantic relationship yet?

Spoiler for spoiler~:

Esclair 2015-02-12 00:34

This manga captures the feeling of playing a MMO pretty well, although MC is OP as hell as usual.

Valky 2015-02-12 01:27

Wouldn't recommend to only follow the manga though. As the others said, the manga art quality went downhill in chapter 11. Furthermore, there are some differences in the story between the novel and manga. The manga is more of a digest version of the novel.

Anyway, in terms of diving into game story type, I like Zhan Long way more than SAO.

ndiezel 2015-02-12 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulataguhw (Post 5436354)

Spoiler for spoiler~:

Can he cast bubble and use return scroll when he want?

s.a.w.. 2015-02-12 02:05

Spoiler for Job:

Velsy 2015-02-12 02:39

Is the light novel an interesting read ? if I am liking the manwha would I like the LN ?

But a question for the future story, will he keep playing while ignoring that bitchy girl hes suppose to be body guarding and keep doing his own thing? Will he end up leading his own team of companions? (people who understand his real value) Or will they come together and he gets stuck listening to her bitch at him all the time? Answer in a spoiler if you wish ^_^

eulataguhw 2015-02-12 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.a.w.. (Post 5436457)
Spoiler for Job:

Spoiler for spoilers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velsy (Post 5436474)
Is the light novel an interesting read ? if I am liking the manwha would I like the LN ?

But a question for the future story, will he keep playing while ignoring that bitchy girl hes suppose to be body guarding and keep doing his own thing? Will he end up leading his own team of companions? (people who understand his real value) Or will they come together and he gets stuck listening to her bitch at him all the time? Answer in a spoiler if you wish ^_^

At my current stage (Chp 155) I can only say
Spoiler for spoilers~:

Tiberium Wolf 2015-02-12 07:47

OMG! WTF the manhua did at the battle with Tyrant of Western Chu in the Boss wolf cave. It's damn horrible. They shorten it, making the fight so senseless compared to the WN.

popske 2015-02-12 08:49

on the first few chapter where Xiao Yao is working at the bar, it says he plays 3 songs but does he sing them or play on instrument? the boss of that place said hes so talented so I wondering what other things hes good at.

s.a.w.. 2015-02-12 09:00

[QUOTE=eulataguhw;5436521]
Spoiler for spoilers:

What I meant were things like
Spoiler for Job:

jaydreadzz 2015-02-12 09:19

Spoiler for Cheat Already Broken the Game Balance in my POV:

eulataguhw 2015-02-12 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by popske (Post 5436703)
on the first few chapter where Xiao Yao is working at the bar, it says he plays 3 songs but does he sing them or play on instrument? the boss of that place said hes so talented so I wondering what other things hes good at.

He played it on the piano. Didn't explicitly state he sang it.

[QUOTE=s.a.w..;5436713]
Quote:

Originally Posted by eulataguhw (Post 5436521)
Spoiler for spoilers:

What I meant were things like
Spoiler for Job:

Spoiler for xiaoyao:

Damn... it's tough translating -_- How do I even translate his actions caused by his excitement lol.