AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass R2 - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=68093)

Freya 2008-06-29 00:32

C.C. die?! NOOOOO. Suzakus going to die....Lelouch is going to die....

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 00:37

Are you mocking me and my fears or are you serious? Both of them are more likely to live than her. She shouldn't even be alive this season.

geewhiz 2008-06-29 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1687094)
Are you mocking me and my fears or are you serious? Both of them are more likely to live than her. She shouldn't even be alive this season.

Geass hasn't been fully explored. CC needs to be around long enough for this before you have the writers kill her off disdainfully, Dann.:rolleyes:

And why the farce do people still bet on a Shirley death? Jeez!!:frustrated:

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 00:41

Oh, well it seems she was supposed to die back in season 1, but they held off on it and decided not to reveal everything. She's living on borrowed time, just like Jeremiah.

geewhiz 2008-06-29 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1687105)
Oh, well it seems she was supposed to die back in season 1, but they held off on it and decided not to reveal everything. She's living on borrowed time, just like Jeremiah.

Oh yea - her character's all about staying on for one last big secret, then the writers'll toss her down the mem'ry hole. Sure, Dann. :rolleyes:

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 00:47

Isn't that what it is though? And I'm serious. Once the secret's out, why would she be here? What is the point to keeping her around?

DarkLordOfkichiku 2008-06-29 00:49

Guys, stop it. This isn't the C.C. thread or the spoilers & speculation thread - this is the episode 12 thread...

geewhiz 2008-06-29 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1687121)
Isn't that what it is though? And I'm serious. Once the secret's out, why would she be here? What is the point to keeping her around?

Now that's ridiculous and you know it. Following your line of reasoning and taking it to the next level, why introduce the concept that she doesn't go down easy? They coulda just had her there for the first episode to give Lelouch his geass and get shot and dead for good, and that's that!

No, there's something more here. And she's become warmer towards him. If Marianne's true MO is a big deal, then she would eventually crack and give Lelouch her full devotion, eliminating any semblance of Marianne from their contract. Easy as that.

ed: and if that's the case it'll happen in episode 14, so better we drop it...;)

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by geewhiz (Post 1687129)
Now that's ridiculous and you know it. Following your line of reasoning and taking it to the next level, why introduce the concept that she doesn't go down easy? They coulda just had her there for the first episode to give Lelouch his geass and get shot and dead for good, and that's that!

No, there's something more here. And she's become warmer towards him. If Marianne's true MO is a big deal, then she would eventually crack and give Lelouch her full devotion, eliminating any semblance of Marianne from their contract. Easy as that.

ed: and if that's the case it'll happen in episode 14, so better we drop it...;)

No it isn't. To make her a bit more interesting? Maybe they added it in when they decided to keep her around.

She has? That would have been nice to see, but it seems rather unlikely.

15 actually.

Better drop it like Dark say though.

Phantom-Takaya 2008-06-29 01:34

I don't recall the episode being out yet. Why are people scoring it already? I know it's too early for it to be out in Japan...

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 01:36

I'm curious why the polls are even open yet.

DarkLordOfkichiku 2008-06-29 01:40

Yes, the poll shouldn't have been opened yet. After all, hasn't one of the explainations for why they up until now waited with creating this thread been that they grew tired of people usinf the poll and/or condemning or praising the episode in question to the skies before it had even aired?

Blue_Mercy 2008-06-29 01:55

Well I think I can come up with something to describe this episode, but I think Mystery Science can describe it better:

How was that?:D This might be deleted by admins, but come on I doubt I'll be wrong.

Chase 2008-06-29 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya (Post 1687185)
I don't recall the episode being out yet. Why are people scoring it already? I know it's too early for it to be out in Japan...

Their Cybernetic ghosts of Christmas past from the future;)

Koshimizu 2008-06-29 02:30

Things I expect to see in this episode, other than the madness in school...
1. What's going on with Kallen.
2. Princess #1 & #5. Maybe interaction between Guinevere & Odyssus.
3. Cornelia.
4. Guilford talks about Cornelia.
5. Probably some progress on C.C.'s search for the Cult.
6. Interaction between Anya & Lelouch. Maybe just reaction on Anya's side, revealing a little about her past.
7. Rolo's jealousy.
8. Milly not hiding behind the student status, stands up and breaks the engagement with Lloyd.

There's still pretty much going on. A school episode is a good chance to introduce new characters and make progress on non-combact scenes. There really isn't time to waste a whole episode on screeching airhead girls. XD

Phantom-Takaya 2008-06-29 02:37

Not to intentionally repeat what others have already said, but I hope it's not just a filler episode with a cliffhanger at the end of it.

I want to see what's going to happen Kallen as well. Then there's the reaction from C.C. and Anya last episode.

And yeah, the polls are hard to fairly control. The avid fans will definitely continue to rank it 10 and those who dislike the show will give it a 1 without fairly criticizing the episodes individually.

Renegade334 2008-06-29 03:08

Code Geass R2 episode 12
Spoiler for 2chan thread for CG R2 ep12:
Rules:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink.
When the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (meaning: the screenshots), the broken urls lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a type of content that goes against Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks, whatever) while it's still up.

For practical reasons, I will be unable to post screenshots today, so someone else might take over. I got chores to do in the meantime, so I'll be AFK for most of the ep.

EDIT: link removed. Please refer to Omniscient's blog for screencaps and (yet to be written) summary.

-KarumA- 2008-06-29 03:08

Spoiler for so far this is what I have seen -_-;:

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-29 03:11

Spoiler for Well...:

Tokkan 2008-06-29 03:13

Official English name for Guren Kashoushiki appears to be "Guren Flight-Enabled", according to this episode. Gino and Anya's recorded ages are 17 and 15 respectively.