AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass - Spoilers & Speculation (take 3) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70937)

Airi 2008-09-02 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orca (Post 1861459)
some says she's alive

Yeah.... Taniguchi says she is alive.... But I don't know if we can trust him... :heh:

stillmissing 2008-09-02 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt (Post 1861427)
I think that was made back in season one, but with the recent news it sure does seem to speak more of things.

Yes, I know, that's why I mentioned that it was an old picture. But it always stood out for having Nunnally walking and seeing.

eaglei3 2008-09-02 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJL13 (Post 1861456)
What's all this talk about Nunnally?
Spoiler:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=23294

^There you go. Most of what is leading people to believing Nunnally is alive.

Asleep 2008-09-02 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orga777 (Post 1861463)
"Need to know basis." So he DOESN'T have to explain it to her.;)

He did manipulate the order and they all fell for it. So I suppose if he told her Lelouch killed Euphie it would turn her.

Arabesque 2008-09-02 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama (Post 1861441)
It'll be a hundred pages long by the end of this hour probably. :uhoh:

The scary thing is that might just happen :uhoh:

So I suppose we all agree Schneizel will use Nunally and say the episode quote, then?

hatenshu 2008-09-02 16:06

no we have a confirmation spoil
( still i hope it is true,i want her alive!)

KoroshiyaX 2008-09-02 16:06

I want to see Nunally standing up, arms crossed, eyes wide open and going dark and GAR on us! Joking aside, I doubt this one happen :)

But yeah, a princess imprisoned in the tower is probably going to be the likely scenario.

JMvS 2008-09-02 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJL13 (Post 1861456)
What's all this talk about Nunnally?
Spoiler:

Some spoiler from a magazine state that she is still alive, also an interview of Sayako's VA went toward the same direction.

See this post

Edit; darn, eaglei3 was faster :p

lightbringer 2008-09-02 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 1861443)
Anywhoo.... I normally dont post in this thread but to keep on topic, one I want to know what the heck happened btwn Suza and Lulu in that month to make Suza totally submit to Lulu (ok sorry thats the fangirl in me but you know what I mean).

Going by the extended preview, I'd say they had a good, long talk about things (thank you, Shirley!) and Suzaku forgave him for Euphie. And then they decided on a course of action to fix their broken world.

Quote:

Two...obviously the final now will be Shiz vs Lulu and winner rules all, just gotta wonder what Shiz is planning.
Like some other posters I'm starting to doubt the "zomg nukes in the sky" theory. Episode 21 proved that the most obvious ways for the story to proceed are not gonna happen. Still, it can't be anything good in the long run :heh:

Orca 2008-09-02 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX (Post 1861479)
I want to see Nunally standing up, arms crossed, eyes wide open and going dark and GAR on us! Joking aside, I doubt this one happen :)

But yeah, a princess imprisoned in the tower is probably going to be the likely scenario.

more like in the dungeon like cornelia

Orga777 2008-09-02 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 1861472)
So I suppose we all agree Schneizel will use Nunally and say the episode quote, then?

Pretty much. But really, I STILL won't label Schneizel "pure evil" till I see something else. Nunnally IS the only thing he can use to combat Lelouch's Geass after all. So he may have no choice on the matter.

I still hold out some hope that Schneizel has been just as screwed up by his warped family as Lelouch has been. But I guess we won't know that till 24.

And with that, I will leave you all to turn this into fifty pages while I go to class. :p

Narona 2008-09-02 16:09

About the Fleija incident and for the sake of speculation (and now that we can talk about it <_<)

I will repost an interesting post from Koshimizu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koshimizu
Is Nunnally even dead to begin with?
Look what Freya really does:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1...eijajn9.th.jpg

"Space Transfer"

digi.amuro 2008-09-02 16:10

I'm reminded of Lelouch's promise to his sister, that by the time she's able to see again, the world would be a kind(er) place.

Well, lets see how that goes...>_>

@Narona: Space transfer could be the difference between life and death.

Life: (sent to sunny Florida)
Death: (sent to the cold dark vaccume of space)

makes me wonder about all those millions who died. Would certainly cheapen the impact of the episode

JMvS 2008-09-02 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narona (Post 1861496)
About the Fleija incident and for the sake of speculation (and now that we can talk about it <_<)

Seing how Guilford's Vincent was shattering, I'd say that the "Two Escape Pod Theory" makes more sense.

Narona 2008-09-02 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMvS (Post 1861503)
Seing how Guilford's Vincent was shattering, I'd say that the "Two Escape Pod Theory" makes more sense.

I think so too, but still.... maybe we will be surprised again XD

Micante 2008-09-02 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airi (Post 1861468)
Yeah.... Taniguchi says she is alive.... But I don't know if we can trust him... :heh:

Wait... then who the heck updates the correlation chart!?

JMvS 2008-09-02 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micante (Post 1861507)

IIRC the official site is managed by Biglobe and not Sunrise (someone stated that in the previous thread).

Narona 2008-09-02 16:14

Quote:

Taniguchi, but he likes to play with our minds.

Spoiler for .:

eaglei3 2008-09-02 16:15

Quote:

Schneizel does it. He claimed all the Knights of Round for himself, and refused to let Kallen join up with Lelouch. And now he says Nunnally is dead until he uses her against Lelouch. :heh:

Kaioshin Sama 2008-09-02 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narona (Post 1861496)

I don't trust engrishy technobabble.