AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bleach (Anime) [Discussion] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20024)

Baldurkai 2014-07-03 12:22

I have to say that even if the fillers were weirdly placed between arcs, like Itachi-san said some were interesting to watch, i personally liked some fillers like the Zanpakutou rebellion arc (was that a filler?? its been so long...)

Mad Pierrot 2014-07-04 19:47

Wow, somebody is salty

darthfury78 2014-08-10 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 5119161)
Ratings were already at all-time lows during the final episodes of the Deicide arc (an arc that took years to build up to). So if the ratings were already pretty abysmal by then, I think that Bleach ended up getting cut because even the canon content had proven it was losing it's fanbase to a significant degree. I mean there were literally times when the majority of us here started to feel like moments during filler arcs were far more entertaining than what was currently going in the manga.

Long story short, I'm not surprised Bleach isn't airing anymore. And I wouldn't place the blame solely on fillers. Because if an anime like Naruto could get away with airing non-stop filler for almost 100 consecutive episodes and still stay on, then Bleach could've done the same. The main problem was not enough people were looking forward to seeing the canon content.

And btw, if they were to bring back the anime now, I'm not sure the manga would have progressed far enough ahead yet. I mean based on the snail's pace this is going, I think a revival of the anime could literally catch up to where the manga is right now in one season if they really wanted to.

Sort of the reason why Inuyasha anime was cancelled because it got caught up to the manga. The anime producers wisely waited for the manga to conclude and then bring back the series as Inuyasha: The Final Act from where the original anime series left off. I do believe that the Bleach anime will return once the manga series has ended.

GundamFan0083 2016-06-06 01:35

Just finished watching this anime (been meaning to for years).
I enjoyed it. :)

Not sure if VIZ will make more, but if they do I hope it is as enjoyable as the previous arcs.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2021-12-18 04:59

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

SidVicious 2021-12-18 05:01

Looking good.

Kanon 2021-12-18 09:38

Should be moved to the proper thread.

The trailers looks great at first glance until you realize it's all talking heads. I doubt the final product will look like this, although they still have until October so there is still hope.

Frontier 2021-12-18 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6495524)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Man, it's pretty surreal seeing new Bleach animation and hearing Number One again :eyespin:.

The director from Akudama Drive is taking over, so that should be interesting...what is actually animated looks pretty phenomenal, even if it's a pre-production trailer :cool:.

All those still shots, some with spoilers :heh:.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2021-12-18 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 6495564)
The director from Akudama Drive is taking over, so that should be interesting...what is actually animated looks pretty phenomenal, even if it's a pre-production trailer :cool:

If the director of Akudama Drive is doing this and the animation-action of the final product is still lacking then we'll know that the resources is the problem.

FlareKnight 2021-12-18 19:51

Obviously it didn't have a ton of animation and mostly is stuff put together for a trailer. But it does the job of generating hype. That's the right use of nostalgia with bringing 'Number One' in for the trailer :).

We'll have to see when there are more trailers and when the show itself airs. But...this should be pretty awesome. It does the job it is there for. I am absolutely ready for this.

B214 2021-12-18 20:19

The animation quality really does give out the 2022 feel.
Well it's just the trailer though, so it may be done more proper than the actual anime.

Kanon 2021-12-19 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6495627)
The animation quality really does give out the 2022 feel.
Well it's just the trailer though, so it may be done more proper than the actual anime.

We really won't get that kind of quality for the anime. I expect animation close to the Fullbring arc, which was pretty good.

FlareKnight 2021-12-20 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6495709)
We really won't get that kind of quality for the anime. I expect animation close to the Fullbring arc, which was pretty good.

I'm kind of hoping for something inbetween. Not that the Fullbring arc didn't look fine. But I feel like 10 years later they can do a bit better than that.

Endscape 2021-12-20 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 6495947)
I'm kind of hoping for something inbetween. Not that the Fullbring arc didn't look fine. But I feel like 10 years later they can do a bit better than that.

Akudama Drive had some awesome choreography, which is what I'm hoping to see from this.

Frontier 2021-12-20 18:44

The actual animation in the trailer, if it's any indication of what we're getting, had a different vibe to how it looked by the Fullbring arc to me. The actual animation of Hollows and Ichigo looked great in my opinion.

Kanon 2021-12-20 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 6495947)

It's still Studio Pierrot, and it'll be a long running series. It's not like animation has evolved a lot those past ten years. I expect Boruto quality, which is actually pretty good for a long running series and looks a lot better than Naruto.

cyberdemon 2022-07-02 18:35

Next season starts in October

darthfury78 2023-07-15 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 6516454)
Next season starts in October

How is the series so far?