AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) New Game!! (Season 2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147089)

SamCurt 2017-07-20 23:02

Really, what'd be this game's rating be?

The Green One 2017-07-20 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith (Post 6112531)
Rips them apart, skins them and then converts the pelt into clothing, with the zipper added afterwards. This feels like a Brutal DOOM mod :heh:

She especially likes it when they struggle......

Infinite Zenith 2017-07-20 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 6112549)

If there is more to Aoba than meets the eye, it'll end up being some interesting character development, that goes without saying :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCurt (Post 6112540)

M for MANLY.

Requiem-x 2017-07-20 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCurt (Post 6112540)

Realistically speaking, a T at most, since there's not much graphic violence and the game doesn't look very dark.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 6112549)

Hifumi truly is meant for Aoba :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith (Post 6112550)
If there is more to Aoba than meets the eye, it'll end up being some interesting character development, that goes without saying :eyespin:
[/B].

We've known she's a bit of a sadist since season one, though.

MeoTwister5 2017-07-21 08:25

So... uh... what's the name of the office-lady looking girl on the producer's table? Pretty sure we didn't see her in season 1.

The Green One 2017-07-21 09:42

Her name is Christina if I recall, she's one of the executives of the company, or at the very least she's very high up in the company, and if I recall we met her at the end of season 1 in the company after party for Fairies Story 3.

BWTraveller 2017-07-21 10:28

I'm surprised I just noticed, but the art doesn't entirely fit what seemed to be suggested. Actually, from the art it seems that rather than fight hostile enemies and take their skins, she goes to nice little towns inhabited by friendly stuffed animals, kills and skins one of them, and then uses that skin to fight. Not a big difference on the surface, but seriously we're going from a guy who steals the uniform of a fallen enemy soldier (or skins him) to a guy who sneaks behind enemy lines, finds a peaceful village, and takes the clothes/skin of murder victims there before fighting the soldiers. "Bob, what're you doing here? You weren't supposed to enlist; you have your wife and kids to think of, not to mention with that bad leg of yours you're not really that tou--AUGH YOU'RE NOT BOB!!!"

Aoba is really dark sometimes. Still, I'd buy that game.

Random Wanderer 2017-07-21 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 6112744)
Her name is Christina if I recall, she's one of the executives of the company, or at the very least she's very high up in the company, and if I recall we met her at the end of season 1 in the company after party for Fairies Story 3.

Yamato Christino Wako, and she is the producer from their publisher. As a result she basically holds the power of life and death at Eagle Jump, and has the final say on their projects. Well, her bosses have the final say, but she's the one who executes their will.

She appeared without any speaking lines at the party in the final episode of season 1, sitting at the welcome table at the entrance.

SamCurt 2017-07-21 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Wanderer (Post 6112793)
Yamato Christino Wako

While I understand the convention here, this name is unconventional enough to cause confusion. Her family name is "Yamato."

Random Wanderer 2017-07-21 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCurt (Post 6112954)
While I understand the convention here, this name is unconventional enough to cause confusion. Her family name is "Yamato."

It's not easy figure out how to format her name. The blond/blue-eyes combo with the non-Japanese given name makes it a fair guess that she's partly foreign, but with a Japanese family name I concluded she would probably format her name Japanese-style, with the family name first.

MeoTwister5 2017-07-22 00:09

She features prominently in the ED. I take it she'll have a bigger and thus voiced role in the show.

Random Wanderer 2017-07-22 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 (Post 6112994)
She features prominently in the ED. I take it she'll have a bigger and thus voiced role in the show.

Depends on how far this season goes, but yeah, she does stuff later. It's pretty likely we'll get to it.

dylan05 2017-07-22 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Wanderer (Post 6112975)
It's not easy figure out how to format her name. The blond/blue-eyes combo with the non-Japanese given name makes it a fair guess that she's partly foreign, but with a Japanese family name I concluded she would probably format her name Japanese-style, with the family name first.

Did you already read Volume 6 of the manga?
Aoba asks her about her full name in the beginning.

We'll probably get that in the Anime soon.
'Cause both new girls from Vol. 6 are in the OP, too
Except they'll swap some things around like they did in S1.:heh:

SamCurt 2017-07-22 10:03

The name is in this episode's credits. The problem is how do we approach her name order when written in English.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Random Wanderer 2017-07-22 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan05 (Post 6113032)
Did you already read Volume 6 of the manga?

No. It's not translated. I got her name from somewhere else.

dylan05 2017-07-22 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCurt (Post 6113156)
The name is in this episode's credits. The problem is how do we approach her name order when written in English.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

As far as the manga goes, nobody calls her Wako. Hazuki's calling her Christina, everyone else Yamato.
So we can at least drop "Wako" :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Wanderer (Post 6113167)
No. It's not translated. I got her name from somewhere else.

That's a shame.
Volume 6 is a really good one. Especially the end.
Can't wait for more.

Ernietheracefan 2017-07-22 14:27

Seeing Kou snapped to Aoba like that was like Sorata doing the same thing to Mashiro..

SamCurt 2017-07-22 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan (Post 6113288)
Seeing Kou snapped to Aoba like that was like Sorata doing the same thing to Mashiro..

I understand what you mean, but let's say Kou is more similar to Mashiro than Aoba does.

Stark700 2017-07-25 09:38

Episode 3:

Hifumi looked really nice in those outfits when she was dressing up. I also liked the part where she and Aoba talked during lunch to built up her conversational skills.

Umiko and her forehead flicking was priceless. I still find the character chemistry between her and Nene to be pretty funny in this show.

Too cute!

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...93460_full.jpg

Dextro 2017-07-25 18:19

Damn it really hurt to see Aoba feeling so overwhelmed by her inexperience there. Thankfully Hifumi-chan sprung to action.

Also massive respect to Nene. Jumping straight into C++ to build her own engine is pretty impressive.