AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Date A Live [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109345)

kusabireika 2014-09-09 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbia (Post 5244747)
Solves nothing. None of the spirits be stopped by the fact Shidou switched genders (for some of them it would be preferable) and, judging from any part of the main story or side stories involving Shiori, Shidou becoming Shiori might just end up increasing the number of people fighting over him/her.

The author has to be very careful about how much Shiori everyone is exposed, because she seems to have a strange effect on the characters in the story.

Yup I know :blush: well for me as long is the ending is ok I have no complaints :nod:

Mirable 2014-09-09 02:46

Shiori is sure popular no wonder they have many side stories about her and it's funny
hope i'm not going to dark side :uhoh:

kusabireika 2014-09-09 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirable (Post 5244770)
Shiori is sure popular no wonder they have many side stories about her and it's funny
hope i'm not going to dark side :uhoh:

Please come to the darkside we have candies if you like :heehee:

On topic: I wonder if shidou can use the full power of a spirits he has sealed for example kotori's flame, yoshino weather manipulation "rain?" And etc ....

Mirable 2014-09-09 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kusabireika (Post 5244773)
Please come to the darkside we have candies if you like :heehee:

On topic: I wonder if shidou can use the full power of a spirits he has sealed for example kotori's flame, yoshino weather manipulation "rain?" And etc ....

That's very kind of you but i'll pass
if you mean full power it's impossible for human body can take it

kampfer91 2014-09-09 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirable (Post 5244790)
That's very kind of you but i'll pass
if you mean full power it's impossible for human body can take it

But he unconsciously stores a lot power inside him , and many more to come .

Plot twist : what if the Phantom is actually the far future Shidou who now turn into Shiori because he absorbed too much inverse energy :heh: , i would laugh my @ss off though :heh:

Death Usagi 2014-09-09 09:07

This was already mentioned but Phantom's speech pattern is similar to Reine's way of talking... :heh:

BladeEntity 2014-09-09 12:35

Oh Snap Reine End.

Kotori will be end girl because, wincest you know.

In all honesty most likely Touka end or open end.

Death Usagi 2014-09-09 12:49

Most likely Open End.

It has already been established that Shidou must be fair and equal to all the girls in terms of affections otherwise catastrophe will appear.

Unless the Spirits' powers all get sealed for good where no leaks are no longer possible.

ZodiacBeast 2014-09-09 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5245244)
Most likely Open End.

It has already been established that Shidou must be fair and equal to all the girls in terms of affections otherwise catastrophe will appear.

Unless the Spirits' powers all get sealed for good where no leaks are no longer possible.

Either the spirits' powers are finally sealed or their time travel shenanigans eventually lead them to seal/defeat the first spirit/God/whoever, causing the subsequent spirits to not exist or (hopefully) just be normal girls in the normal world.

Then Shidou passes by a familiar purple haired girl on the street...

...leading into the sequel series, which is a slice-of-life about all the spirits living together with Shidou and all their wacky hijinks!

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-09-09 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast (Post 5245257)
Either the spirits' powers are finally sealed or their time travel shenanigans eventually lead them to seal/defeat the first spirit/God/whoever, causing the subsequent spirits to not exist or (hopefully) just be normal girls in the normal world.

...leading into the sequel series, which is a slice-of-life about all the spirits living together with Shidou and all their wacky hijinks!

funny i can see that happening and i wouldnt be too upset with that

ZodiacBeast 2014-09-09 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 (Post 5245277)
funny i can see that happening and i wouldnt be too upset with that

A-D-L: A Daily Life.

I forgot, how many days left now? Surprised no spoilers have popped up yet but they can't if the book's not out yet.

Miraluka 2014-09-09 14:01

Quote:

Ughh that would be as lame as Ichiban Ushuri Daimaou ending.

Superbia 2014-09-09 14:48

Quote:

Kind of sounds like the Date A Party manga. Speaking of which, has Date A Party ended or is it just on a break.

Death Usagi 2014-09-09 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast (Post 5245297)
A-D-L: A Daily Life.

I forgot, how many days left now? Surprised no spoilers have popped up yet but they can't if the book's not out yet.

11 Days left till release (10 in Japan times)

Forbin 2014-09-09 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kusabireika (Post 5244554)
What if shidou choose to become shiori :p

Miku wins then!!!!

LeWLWuT 2014-09-09 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kusabireika (Post 5244554)
What if shidou choose to become shiori :p

STOP RIGHT THERE! I thought it's been established that the trap is never coming back, but only in side stories. I thought it's also established that the trap has no plot value, and therefore nothing of value when it comes to the main plot, except for Volume 6.

HOWEVER! If it gains its plot value once more, then it'll be considered a cop-out. He's being a sissy, he would choose to avoid the responsibility, and join them as a transgendered abomination instead. And that would be covered in Choice 3: Some other entity.

Quote:

A reset? Without the powers and all that? Makes sense.

Riki 2014-09-09 23:54

1. kusabireika, enough with Shiori. She is gone, only in the SS will she appear. leave the trap where it belongs, away from the story.
2. Judging by the sample illustration, the problem with Origami might end at the middle of the volume. leaving the other half for something new.....crap *Cliffhanger*. hopefully this is just me being paranoid.
3.Translations might be late.(I might not get the raws and it will take me at least one month to get the book(Order with other series))

kusabireika 2014-09-10 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riki (Post 5245823)
1. kusabireika, enough with Shiori. She is gone, only in the SS will she appear. leave the trap where it belongs, away from the story.
2. Judging by the sample illustration, the problem with Origami might end at the middle of the volume. leaving the other half for something new.....crap *Cliffhanger*. hopefully this is just me being paranoid.
3.Translations might be late.(I might not get the raws and it will take me at least one month to get the book(Order with other series))

Sure :blush: I understand I will stop :blush:

Trung-t-rung 2014-09-10 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riki (Post 5245823)

I think it's just an attempt of Natsumi to cheers the other up. The situation is too desperate to completely solve in half a volume.

Shinji103 2014-09-10 04:28

I think that people are reading waaaaaaaay too much into that pic. It looks like nothing more than just a random fanservice illustration like any magazine scan or my sig pic, not a pic from the story. It's not something that actually happens, except for maybe a side story sometime.