AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Rosario+Vampire Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47934)

kenjiharima 2009-07-14 12:57

Well better save up for August since another R+V manga is coming our way!

HayashiTakara 2009-07-14 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 2514387)
Well better save up for August since another R+V manga is coming our way!

its only 10 bucks, u don't need to save up. Unless you're too young to have a job that is :heh:

P99 2009-07-14 13:31

I am to young for a job so every other month before the manga comes out i have to work at my grandmas house. I think i rather have a job :D

KimmyChan 2009-07-14 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2514398)
its only 10 bucks, u don't need to save up. Unless you're too young to have a job that is :heh:

Very true, to those of us in the working industry, 10 bucks for Volume 8 is nothing ;):D:eyespin:

kenjiharima 2009-07-14 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2514398)

I got LOTS of other anime stuff on my part. Need to drop a few items so I'll have something to eat. :heh:

Vikitehwaffu 2009-07-14 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates (Post 2501140)
Finally caught up to current. Lol, I loved them bringing back the lolicon karate master. Though its only been a couple chapters, Sun has really grown on me.

Hmmm... Well I think Shirou would need a bit more combat training to have the edge in skill Tsukune has to be able to help Saber, since he doesn't have the prana to use Broken Phantasm like Archer. Tsukune has the vampiric blood which augments his body when he lets his youki flow, but Shirou doesn't have that muscle flexibility and strength, only good training with reinforcement could help him there. Unless there are big leaps in his training, he'll have his hands full (and get owned)with Tsukune. Better trained in reinforcement and projection (his trump card), would make a better fight.

Shirou can just copy a weapon and all the skill and experience of the previous users, and Tsukune is just beginning to learn to fight from Moka, so Tsukune has less training. Shirou has also practiced using Saber as a teacher how to survive much stronger opponents, and even before the grail war practiced archery and some kendo. Only thing Tsukune has going is greater average strength and speed, which would end up losing to superior skill and weaponry from Shirou more often than not unless Shirou has no weapon to start with and can't summon one.

KimmyChan 2009-07-14 15:13

Same here, so the odd bout of manga volume buying to me is somewhat hassle-free each time :p

Vikitehwaffu 2009-07-14 15:15

Been buying less stuff lately. I haven't even watched much anime lately or manga.

I feel old. Maybe I am just burnt out from anime and manga?

kenjiharima 2009-07-14 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu (Post 2514636)
Been buying less stuff lately. I haven't even watched much anime lately or manga.

I feel old. Maybe I am just burnt out from anime and manga?

It'll come back sooner or later. ;)

Speaking of BURN, R+V never had a fire monster, if ever they had one wonder how Kyero Fox would feel about it?

Magin 2009-07-14 23:06

um... methinks you might want to go re-read the first time Tsukune actually gets his abilities (around the 8-10 region), because Kyou was more or less along the lines of a Kyuubi and had fire

kenjiharima 2009-07-14 23:47

What I meant in R+V seasonII manga. We need a new fire monster, since season1 manga had those fish guys and again here we got them yet again. XD Why not give a new fire monster.

Magin 2009-07-15 00:01

Just wait... you know FT probably has a fire youkai in store for us somewhere down the line... and chances are, it'll also be a high-ranking youkai as well. Going to probably be lots of fun for the gang

KimmyChan 2009-07-15 10:43

Lol, seems the demand for a fire monster right now is extremely high in everyone's books ;)

kenjiharima 2009-07-15 13:38

Don't forget the Medusa teacher! We also need a new snake lady in R+V seasonII manga. :p

Probably it'll be members of Fairy Tale later on...

RadiantBeam 2009-07-15 17:22

Why would we need a fire monster when we've already got a witch, a vampire, an ice woman, and a succubus? :p

Kyero Fox 2009-07-15 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimmyChan (Post 2516524)
Lol, seems the demand for a fire monster right now is extremely high in everyone's books ;)

*cough*

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/728...robyseigve.jpg

Magin 2009-07-15 22:10

I think we should rephrase that as, a canon fire monster...

Kyero Fox 2009-07-15 23:00

pfft I'd love to see all your faces if they rip off my OC :heh:

kenjiharima 2009-07-15 23:20

Kyero Fox's ifrit character looks great every time I see him.

I'll be damned if there's a character that looks like that in R+V sII manga.

Magin 2009-07-15 23:37

Actually, there's already a character that looks similar to Kyero's Ifrit, and it took me the longest time to realize who:

Stiyl from To Aru Majutsu no Index... they seriously look very similar

... and the things on his back just remind me of Kazuma, and I'm pretty sure Kyero ripped those from Kazuma (of S-cry-ed)