AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help [See first post] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11904)

Kudryavka 2013-01-22 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 4523326)
That part of the premise is total bait & swap just saying :heh:.

I know its mostly not even this. Just reminds me of bad blood I had over this and a few other series with loli on another site.

blackwhite67 2013-01-22 13:34

Can someone tell me the anime this character came from?

Klashikari 2013-01-22 13:36

Looks like Nakano Azusa from K-on!

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-22 21:40

Not even sure if this is anime, and my recollection of it is limited only to maybe a minute or less. But here goes, all I remember is everyone in the city everyone was dead and I believe the cause of the death was a some kind of smell. There was only one survivor from the smell. There was on scene where a reporter on helicopter were trying to find a survivor and they did, but as they got off they died as a result of the smell right away. From my limited recollection the anime seems to be a comedy.

If someone were remember what this was, major props to you.

edit: And I do not believe it was a tv show, most likely it was a movie or an ova with single episode.

Zzyzyx 2013-01-22 23:03

Hello there. Recently I have been trying hard to recall an anime I saw on TV a while back. It had to be somewhere between 2001-2003. I am very sketchy on any plot details. All I can remember was that it was about a girl that seemed to be a robot/cyborg. It seem to remember that she was maybe held captive by a woman that had long dark hair. And and at some point the robot girl tries to escape/leave where she is and saws come down and cut her legs off so that she can't. Again sorry that I have so few details but it was so long ago and really one of the first animes I ever watched and its bugging me that I don't know the name of it. Any Help is much appreciated.

Moresca 2013-01-23 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream (Post 4523962)
Not even sure if this is anime, and my recollection of it is limited only to maybe a minute or less. But here goes, all I remember is everyone in the city everyone was dead and I believe the cause of the death was a some kind of smell. There was only one survivor from the smell. There was on scene where a reporter on helicopter were trying to find a survivor and they did, but as they got off they died as a result of the smell right away. From my limited recollection the anime seems to be a comedy.

If someone were remember what this was, major props to you.

edit: And I do not believe it was a tv show, most likely it was a movie or an ova with single episode.

This sounds like it probably is the second episode titled "Stink Bomb" from the anime movie shorts compilation "Otomo Katsuhiro presents: Memories" or just "Memories". Vintage 1995, this episode was directed by Okamura Tensai.

The first episode "Magnetic Rose" is pure (artwork-) awesomeness by the way... (script by Kon Satoshi, story by Otomo Katsuhiro).

Kudryavka 2013-01-23 08:20

What anime is this?
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...80/247/35e.jpg

MisaoFan 2013-01-23 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudryavka (Post 4524583)

It's Okane ga Nai, though it's a boys' love anime. :heh:

xxanimefan4_ever 2013-01-23 11:32

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...l3t0o1_500.png
this plesae

RRW 2013-01-23 11:34

Ryōta Sakamoto from Btooom!

Kudryavka 2013-01-23 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4524602)
It's Okane ga Nai, though it's a boys' love anime. :heh:

Thanks, no wonder hands were so big. :heh:

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-23 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moresca (Post 4524443)
This sounds like it probably is the second episode titled "Stink Bomb" from the anime movie shorts compilation "Otomo Katsuhiro presents: Memories" or just "Memories". Vintage 1995, this episode was directed by Okamura Tensai.

The first episode "Magnetic Rose" is pure (artwork-) awesomeness by the way... (script by Kon Satoshi, story by Otomo Katsuhiro).

YES! I believe that is the one! Thank you so much.

Freshproducts 2013-01-23 21:19

Anyone Know the Name of This Anime

The pilot episode I think is of a girl trapped in ice. And I do believe the main character is a boy who is transported to another world. The boy befriends the girl (I do believe she is a princess) and he needs to face off against other people in the world because it is a game. The boy makes friends along the way. It was really popular 5 years ago. Please help!!!!!

Sumeragi 2013-01-23 21:47

MÄR, original manga by Anzai Nobuyuki.

Also, this is the wrong part of the forum.

Chiibi 2013-01-23 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudryavka (Post 4524870)
Thanks, no wonder hands were so big. :heh:

It's a really terrible one too....unless you're open to the idea of "He rapes me....so he must love me!" :rolleyes:
I read a detailed blog post that Okane Ga Nai includes pretty much every single terrible yaoi cliche you can think of....

kenjiharima 2013-01-23 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzyzyx (Post 4524044)
Hello there. Recently I have been trying hard to recall an anime I saw on TV a while back. It had to be somewhere between 2001-2003. I am very sketchy on any plot details. All I can remember was that it was about a girl that seemed to be a robot/cyborg. It seem to remember that she was maybe held captive by a woman that had long dark hair. And and at some point the robot girl tries to escape/leave where she is and saws come down and cut her legs off so that she can't. Again sorry that I have so few details but it was so long ago and really one of the first animes I ever watched and its bugging me that I don't know the name of it. Any Help is much appreciated.

Texhnolyze? Not sure though because in 2003 that's one of the cyborg/human robot animes I know and watched once.

Kudryavka 2013-01-24 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiibi (Post 4525397)
It's a really terrible one too....unless you're open to the idea of "He rapes me....so he must love me!" :rolleyes:
I read a detailed blog post that Okane Ga Nai includes pretty much every single terrible yaoi cliche you can think of....

Eew, yea I'm not into that... I just wondered what that was that made the hands so huge, and the guy looked cute at first before I read synopsis. :heh:

Cespenars 2013-01-25 13:52

Can you help identify this anime?

I've been dying to figure out this 90's anime movie I watched when I was younger but I only remember a couple details. Can someone help meh? It was defiantly a violent cyberpunk type with a futuristic setting and a girl cop as the protagonist.

I think I remember it had a pretty serious/dark story, lot's of shooting and on the run type of stuff, possibly some mechs and the girl probably had dark or purple hair. It's defiantly not Appleseed, Ghost in a Shell, the Armitage series or even Angel Cop.

If anyone can shed light on this it'd be really cool. I must've watched this thing about 15 years ago. I've recently discovered two other oldies I've watched like Galaxy Express and Dominion Tank Police. :)

Kudryavka 2013-01-25 14:09

They can help you here. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...11904&page=515

:)

vansonbee 2013-01-25 15:14

http://i.imgur.com/MhmrB.gif