AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 7 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=134310)

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2015-06-12 23:15

Just want to contribute my theory here:
(This is using what we know, about how how Boruto movie starts, and assuming Sakura is meant to come out of it looking good while Salad is still mad at her dad)
1. Karin made Salad in a growth vat using Sasuke's DNA mixed with her own. All without telling anyone.

2. Sasuke found out about it when he visited Karin, who was all giddy and excited to introduce "our baby daughter" to him. Sasuke is horrified, shocked, and angry that she did this with no consideration for Sasuke OR the new born child. And decided he needs to rescue the baby. Sasuke took Salad away as an intervention, Karin either resisted or not; she is crazy enough to maybe not object.

3. Now Sasuke is stuck with a baby daughter he never planned for. And he was in no position to raise the child, he doesn't even know how. He also doesn't want to just dump an Uchiha at an orphanage, that is just bad news. In the end Sakura volunteered to raise Salad as her own, to make sure she has a stable home. And Sasuke agreed to marry Sakura on his part to give her some legitimacy to raise his child as a member of the Uchiha clan. At this point no one has cheated on anyone else, the priority is doing what is best for a newborn child.

4. Sasuke still couldn't deal with unexpected fatherhood, and as such didn't understand the consequences of being gone for 12 years. He wasn't trying to abandon the child, he just didn't know what to do with Salad. Sakura doesn't blame him, because she knows he was forced into this before he was ready. And it was her choice to raise Salad because she wanted the best for the baby.

5. Karin's role in all this was hushed up and most people don't know, because it is easy to think it best that Salad grow up not knowing her birth mother is slightly insane and lost custody.

I came up with this theory because it makes Sakura's position stronger as a foster parent, explains why Karin is a taboo topic, and made sense of why Sasuke is so disoriented about being a father. Most importantly it avoids the issue of Sasuke actually procreating willingly but then dumping the child with a different woman.

Ravagerblade 2015-06-12 23:20

^ But that begs the question, Is Karin really that unhinged compaired to sakura? lols
I guess, thought I figured this is something Sakura would do instead. lol

DKN117 2015-06-13 10:11

I can just see Sakura getting indignantly angry when Sarada tells her of what she's 'discovered':

"How the hell could you think that?! Saying I'm not your mother?! I went through months of back & foot pain and wacky cravings! I was in labor for 18 hours! I'm not gonna forget something like that! ...Where's this 'Suigetsu' idiot?! I'm gonna pound him into mulch, and then I'm gonna tie him to a chair with jutsu-nullifying rope and make him sit through an ultra-long course on genetics and testing and that kinda crap, and I'm deliberately gonna make it as torturously boring for him as possible!!"

QS_Bilal 2015-06-13 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuff (Post 5559632)
naruto was like he didnt know...but wouldnt he see sakura pregnant? he cant be oblivious to that...

Remember that he is intellectually challenged. No one was there to give him the 'talk'. In other news, the Sakura ship is longer sails! Long live KarinxSasuke. (Radical proposition: Sasuke might be an undercover Jirayah. Sleeps around a lot.. got to pass on them genes.)

The Green One 2015-06-13 16:31

Naruto has had two kids. After experiencing his wife going through two pregnancies and all the "fun" stuff that goes with that, not even he could be oblivious to someone else being pregnant or not.

Romanticide 2015-06-13 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKN117 (Post 5561635)
I can just see Sakura getting indignantly angry when Sarada tells her of what she's 'discovered':

"How the hell could you think that?! Saying I'm not your mother?! I went through months of back & foot pain and wacky cravings! I was in labor for 18 hours! I'm not gonna forget something like that! ...Where's this 'Suigetsu' idiot?! I'm gonna pound him into mulch, and then I'm gonna tie him to a chair with jutsu-nullifying rope and make him sit through an ultra-long course on genetics and testing and that kinda crap, and I'm deliberately gonna make it as torturously boring for him as possible!!"

Because clearly what Sarada needs now is to be yelled at again for asking questions that no one's told her about for 12 years and avoided like the plague. And Sakura can't control her temper without lashing out, so doubly a horrible idea.

kk2extreme 2015-06-13 17:18

What if Sasuke got both Sakura and Karin pregnant at the same time and Karin is taking care of sakura's child instead?

itachi-san314 2015-06-13 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 5561946)
What if Sasuke got both Sakura and Karin pregnant at the same time and Karin is taking care of sakura's child instead?

Hahaha! But then who would be taking care of the child he had with Orochimaru? :uhoh:

kk2extreme 2015-06-13 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 5561992)
Hahaha! But then who would be taking care of the child he had with Orochimaru? :uhoh:

Isn't he in the ninja academy at the moment?:confused:

LevelSeven 2015-06-14 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 5562034)
Isn't he in the ninja academy at the moment?:confused:

XD i thought he was toneri kid XD

james0246 2015-06-14 06:52

Quote:

Or what if Sakura or Karin used their medical knowledge to grow themselves a little Uchiha...attachment, and then used that to impregnate the other or themselves...:).

MysticNinjaJay 2015-06-14 07:34

What a weird chapter. The revelation that Karin is Sarada's mother is...strange. But expected. She looks like her and has the distinctive glasses after all. But why is Kishimoto doing this? What is the explanation?

ranchan13 2015-06-14 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 5562426)
What a weird chapter. The revelation that Karin is Sarada's mother is...strange. But expected. She looks like her and has the distinctive glasses after all. But why is Kishimoto doing this? What is the explanation?

The explanation is quite simple.

http://www.memecreator.com/static/im...mes/131528.jpg

~Yami~ 2015-06-14 14:21

I dislike those long complicated explanation even if I am a Biology student...
It sounds too silly..

anyway, surprised that Taka members still work under Orochimaru
Looking at Orochimaru, I feel bad again when I remembered Jiraiya (he is the only sannin that died after all)
Capt. Yamato is back as well

about that PCR test... yes.. that is a bombshell for the fans...
:heh:
well, it would just probably Karin stored some Sasuke's DNA... so it is not strange if Sasuke's DNA matched with Sarada's DNA :heh:
it is so silly....

ChuckE 2015-06-14 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Yami~ (Post 5562739)
Looking at Orochimaru, I feel bad again when I remembered Jiraiya (he is the only sannin that died after all)

Well it was the time when Naruto has power balance working :heh:

ayanami0000 2015-06-15 01:46

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 5561992)

Well this is the kind of imagination we all need. Ahaha. :D

DKN117 2015-06-16 19:37

So, do we have any official exact word on how many chapters this story will encompass? We're on Chapter 7 right now; have we passed the halfway point, or are we just getting started?

The Green One 2015-06-16 20:35

If I remember right I heard it was 12. This is second hand information though I admit, I cannot validate it.

fuff 2015-06-16 22:37

i have been hearing 10 and 15

fuff 2015-06-28 23:51

so the last chapter is coming out next week (11 in total then)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...xt-week/.89823