AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Future members of the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Ravel and Gasper? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=159268)

DarkTemplar 2024-05-21 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6579865)
In this moment I'm thinking about the possibility of the girls from Junior potentially join some Peerage.

Avi is a pureblood so if she develops more and gets her own pieces she may take in the other 3.

Hyodou True DXD 2024-05-22 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkTemplar (Post 6579876)
Avi is a pureblood so if she develops more and gets her own pieces she may take in the other 3.

You're right, I could see Avi making her Peerage with Junior's Cast but then wonder who could be Rias's New Knight and Bishop?

DarkTemplar 2024-05-22 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6579915)
You're right, I could see Avi making her Peerage with Junior's Cast but then wonder who could be Rias's New Knight and Bishop?

Inconclusive.

There aren't any known characters who would be good for her

Valerie would be more likely to join Gasper.

And that's basically it.

B214 2024-05-24 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6579915)

2 handsome guy just to make Ise jealous.

DarkTemplar 2024-05-25 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6580094)
2 handsome guy just to make Ise jealous.

Not likely.

Any male Rias gets that isn't Issei doesn't have an active love life or anything that could make Issei jealous.

Kiba/Gasper/Loup

Dareal_truth 2024-05-25 08:01

Also why would ise still be jealous now

DarkTemplar 2024-05-25 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dareal_truth (Post 6580106)
Also why would ise still be jealous now

Exactly. he's protective of his women and their oppai, but not jealous

Hyodou True DXD 2024-05-26 10:52

I'm thinking about the possibility that Xenovia's Knight would Lilibette D. Lunarie and her Pawns a Maou's Descendant considering Ishi's liking for her and that she want people with particular situations

DarkTemplar 2024-05-26 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6580180)
I'm thinking about the possibility that Xenovia's Knight would Lilibette D. Lunarie and her Pawns a Maou's Descendant considering Ishi's liking for her and that she want people with particular situations

Lilebette would make a great Knight but any Junior characters joining down the line is low on the probability scale.

Hyodou True DXD 2024-05-26 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkTemplar (Post 6580191)
Lilebette would make a great Knight but any Junior characters joining down the line is low on the probability scale.

They aren't appeared yet in Shin, but maybe once Ishi could be able start to writte again maybe he could considered that to use the Junior's girls.

If Junior's Girls would appear in Shin and would be involved with Main Cast the popularity of Junior could be increased.

DarkTemplar 2024-05-26 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6580201)
They aren't appeared yet in Shin, but maybe once Ishi could be able start to writte again maybe he could considered that to use the Junior's girls.

If Junior's Girls would appear in Shin and would be involved with Main Cast the popularity of Junior could be increased.

I wouldn't bet on it.

Junior case mingling with main in Shin is welcome but improbable. And at this rate even with this new content, Shin remains in the air. If the Slashdog team can join the fray, no rule against Junior squad. A lot can happen in a years time frame.