AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Mahouka (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Mahouka - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127844)

Kairin 2014-08-22 13:41

Mahouka - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mahouka, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Kreceir 2014-08-23 14:19

Calm before the storm episode.
and some fanservice from Erika and Mizuki.

GDB 2014-08-23 14:22

Fun episode, but my god, that girl... so stupid. So very, very stupid...

germanturkey 2014-08-23 14:25

mmm. Erika fanservice.

so who is that dude at the end?

The Green One 2014-08-23 14:38

Our old friend, Mr. Face in Shadow-kun. He gets a lot of roles in anime these days.

Cute how various characters like to ship the beta couples or what they think is the beta couples together. Even I have to chuckle at Erica and Leo's chemistry. As for Mikihiko and Shibata there's endless teasing material from a couple that innocent.

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 15:05

That idiotic girl I want to seriously punch her in the face =_=

bakato 2014-08-23 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 5225131)
Fun episode, but my god, that girl... so stupid. So very, very stupid...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225182)

Glad to see everyone still hates the girl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 5225152)
Our old friend, Mr. Face in Shadow-kun. He gets a lot of roles in anime these days.

Cute how various characters like to ship the beta couples or what they think is the beta couples together. Even I have to chuckle at Erica and Leo's chemistry. As for Mikihiko and Shibata there's endless teasing material from a couple that innocent.

I found it hilarious how everyone acted normal when Mikihiko started paying attention again.

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 15:30

If Miyuki was the first to find out about that girl trying to hurt Tatsuya, just freezing her wouldn't be the end of it =w=

Ickarium 2014-08-23 15:36

Am I wrong, or did the anime imply that the girl (sister, maybe?) pointed Leo towards Erika when she was bathing?

And heh, I think Mizuki and Miki are cute together.

tigerdave 2014-08-23 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ickarium (Post 5225236)
Am I wrong, or did the anime imply that the girl (sister, maybe?) pointed Leo towards Erika when she was bathing?

That's what I think because she covered her smile with her hand as soon as Leo turned around.

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 15:44

So I am guessing Leo x Erika is pretty much established?

There goes Tatsuya x Erika shipping that existed before =w=

Algent 2014-08-23 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ickarium (Post 5225236)

I'm pretty sure it's the mom :p.

Random Wanderer 2014-08-23 15:52

Yawn.

Quote:

Glad to see everyone still hates the girl.
I thought it was clear that what had happened to her sister had caused her to become deranged. I don't hate her, I just pity her. She needs psychiatric help.

Now, the smug course 1 student who was being a prick to Erika and Leo, and who was clearly trying to steal the data himself, I might be willing to hate.

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 15:53

Who cares, she disgusts me.

foxbox360 2014-08-23 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225182)

who the idiotic girl?

HanaChie 2014-08-23 16:18

Best episode so far for me! Seeing some Leo x Erika scenes makes me happy :)

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxbox360 (Post 5225276)
who the idiotic girl?

The girl who was spying on Tatsuya last episode and the one who tried to do something suspicious this episode only to get caught.

Chosen_Hero 2014-08-23 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225247)

No it isn't established, if you notice it was Erikas sister playing a prank on Erika nothing more and just because that happened doesn't mean they are being shipped:uhoh:, everyone (even the characters themselves) are getting ahead of themselves without noticing the small details (seriously the clues are there from literally the beginning, why no one notices orjust plain ignores them is a mystery to me).

Now as you can see Mikihiko and Mizuki are being shipped hard:heh:, like I say with this series it's the small details that clue you in on what's actually happening.

Gundamx 2014-08-23 16:48

Quote:

nope
don't underestimate fan rage :heh:

after Mizuki been shipped together with Miki in earlier books fans know that any girl could be shipped to another guy other than Tetsuya so they rage like no tomorrow after this book:heh:

guess who win?

Wandering Soul 2014-08-23 17:00

Chikai, still such an annoying character.

We at least got plenty of fan service and ship teasing. It was funny how everyone was watching Miki and Mizuki and then pretended to not be paying attention when they turned around.

moridin84 2014-08-23 17:07

Tatsuya seems to trolling people more and more.

I'm not really sure the value of the "training" that Jumonji is giving the bodyguard detail. All he's doing to walking around slowly, protecting himself with his shield or hitting people with it.

This was like, a beta couple episode.

Also,

He was able to see it because of who he is.
That man said so, too!
And yet, he's still...

I'm curious about what exactly she meant by those words.

Quote:

Leo and Erika are a couple now that he's seen her in just a towel? Those are some messed up values you have :p

HanaChie 2014-08-23 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by moridin84 (Post 5225357)
Leo and Erika are a couple now that he's seen her in just a towel? Those are some messed up values you have :p

Welp, for me they are:P

Ickarium 2014-08-23 17:12

I don't think they're a couple. But it's more likely simply because Erika was going 'How manly!' ;) They are just in HS, though, so not like it'd matter anyway.

AC-Phoenix 2014-08-23 18:01

I remember someone saying its not Tatsuya's Harem and that all of the girls got someone they are dedicated to, so in the End the only one that will probably remain for Tatsuya is in fact Miyuki, if anyone at all.

Mayumi - probably Hanzou
Erika - Leon
Mizuki - Yoshida
Engineering Girl -- Engineer guy
Ichihara - ???
Disciplinary head(former) - has a boyfriend

.----
Away from that topic, considering how she was manipulating the experiment I got no idea how anyone can think that it was a 1 on 4 assault, especially since the girl was equipped with tear gas oO.

Quote:

Also,

That man said so, too!
And yet, he's still...

Think she wanted to say something similar to 'so indifferent'

DOmus 2014-08-23 18:30

Quote:

So if two characters interact a little it means they are bound to be shipped? lol
And, btw, there wasn't a tatsuya x erika to start, nor tatsuya x any girl, since he doesnt have the thing called "love" for other one than is not miyuki
Dont know if i was harsh or too direct,and sorry if i was, but thats how it goes

About the mr shady at the end of the chapter, from the shape of the chin and how some characters acted , my guess is that he is the pale one that tried to see the tablet of Isori

Quote:

That man said so, too!
And yet, he's still...

She is talking how he discovered there was some virus(Golden Electron Silkworms ) but he did nothing until it reached a point that could affect miyuki; he just stayed still when it happened to kobayakawa in order to understand what was going on, but for her, he was just a douche that didnt want to help

Random Wanderer 2014-08-23 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOmus (Post 5225442)
She is talking how he discovered there was some virus(Golden Electron Silkworms ) but he did nothing until it reaches a point that could affect miyuki; he just stayed still when it happened to kobayakawa in order to understand what was going on, but for her, he was just a douche that didnt want to help

Of course, the truth is that he only suspected a virus, and didn't actually know until he saw it being injected into Miyuki's CAD.

Jerseykid 2014-08-23 18:47

Tough for me being such a Tatsuya fan boy to handle an episode featuring the little people!

Ickarium 2014-08-23 18:51

I think it's pretty obvious the girl is highly irrational. I mean, when the person who fell, well, fell, Tatsuya was nowhere near them, he was in the stands far away from the field. There's no way in heck he could have done anything.

DOmus 2014-08-23 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerseykid (Post 5225471)
Tough for me being such a Tatsuya fan boy to handle an episode featuring the little people!

Do not alter young padawan, there will be a lot of the great OneTrueTatsuya in the upcoming chapters :D

Flower 2014-08-23 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxbox360 (Post 5225276)
who the idiotic girl?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5225310)
The girl who was spying on Tatsuya last episode and the one who tried to do something suspicious this episode only to get caught.

The younger sister of the engineer who was in charge of that girl that fell from the sky in the Fairy Dance tournament, I think? The engineer (aka older sister) felt responsible as a result, and the idiotic girl (aka younger sister) is angry at Tatsuya for not catching the virus thingee before the girl in her older sister's care fell from the sky.

Not quite sure of the logic, but I think the "idiotic girl's" logic is something like "he obviously didn't care if anyone was hurt or made sad or what not, even though he knew something was wrong, but when it was his sister he bothered to find it out"...or...something like that?

I think this is what ep 21 presented to us...someone correct me if I missed something here....

Anh_Minh 2014-08-23 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ickarium (Post 5225478)
I think it's pretty obvious the girl is highly irrational. I mean, when the person who fell, well, fell, Tatsuya was nowhere near them, he was in the stands far away from the field. There's no way in heck he could have done anything.

But he's freaking Tatsuya. Of course he could have seen it and intervened before the girl took the field with a flawed CAD if he'd cared to.

HandofFate 2014-08-23 20:05

Quote:

yep, she has to marry him now.
it how the rules work for these old fashioned dojo families. >_>

The Green One 2014-08-23 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anh_Minh (Post 5225527)
But he's freaking Tatsuya. Of course he could have seen it and intervened before the girl took the field with a flawed CAD if he'd cared to.

Jokes aside she's just distraught and has no idea how to help her sister and is just lashing out at the only available target. After all, how dare Tatsuya be so damn perfect but fail to be omniscient and not see this coming!! :heh:

Still a foolish girl, knowing full well her "employeers" tend to use and abuse her as a disposable tool and be ok with it just so she could "inconvenience" Tatsuya since he's too gosh darn perfect to be able to make him fail.

Yep, she's willing to die/ruin her own life just to pettily lash out and inconvenience a stranger for something that's not his fault. No wonder people on the board are face palming at mach 5.

Still rejoice, there's finally a character who hates Tatsuya for being perfect, it's an audience surrogate in the form of a foolish little girl! [Disclaimer]Though just for the record this last comment is not directed at anyone and is intended to be a joke. [/Disclaimer]

n120cky 2014-08-23 20:22

I got the feeling Erika see Leo the same way Erika see Mikihiko, so I think it's still far for them to be a couple, the only moment I see her dere moment without involving her body is for her brother..., I think we can conclude what's going on here.

DOmus 2014-08-23 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by n120cky (Post 5225585)
I got the feeling Erika see Leo the same way Erika see Mikihiko, so I think it's still far for them to be a couple, the only moment I see her dere moment without involving her body is for her brother..., I think we can conclude what's going on here.

exactly, their interaction is only as friends, and now that she is training him, it will be like a sensei and student

HandofFate 2014-08-23 20:39

Once Erika feels the urge to reproduce, she probably just pick Leo or Miki though and go "You do" and pounce on them.

Like right now, she doesn't care at all for anything romantic, but once/if she does, those two are probably at the top of the list.

Wandering Soul 2014-08-23 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandofFate (Post 5225609)
Once Erika feels the urge to reproduce, she probably just pick Leo or Miki though and go "You do" and pounce on them.

Like right now, she doesn't care at all for anything romantic, but once/if she does, those two are probably at the top of the list.

Miki is taken. Haven't you seen all the ship teasing he has with Mizuki?

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 21:18

We all know Mayumi x Tatsuya is strong in this series unless this becomes a Oreimo deja vu

Hiss13 2014-08-23 21:26

Is this real? An episode with little to no Onii-sama in it or without any OP Tatsuya? Pinch me I must be dreaming. :D

Death Usagi 2014-08-23 21:53

Now that I think about it, since last episode Miyuki and Tatsuya barely talked ._.