AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 451 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=82610)

Hunter 2009-06-10 08:11

[Manga] Chapter 451 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

lotus_lee 2009-06-10 08:22

Nothing surprising. I'm expecting a fight between Sasuke and Konoha pretty soon. How Naruto will fare with this is up to any 'Plot no Jutsu' to decide.

Tyrone Biggums 2009-06-10 08:24

I got a question...its been a while but what exactly was Kabutoro after? Does he want revenge on Sasuke? OR is he just doing his thang now.

Luminion Lancer 2009-06-10 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaine (Post 2445017)
Since the spoiler i poster earlier is now a fake, this is meant to be the real one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for 451:

Kafriel 2009-06-10 09:16

^ I had to read all of this to realize who Inari and Tazuna are, sounds like a fun new arc though :) I don't think Naruto will take orders from anyone, but you never know...

Luminion Lancer 2009-06-10 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 2445340)
^ I had to read all of this to realize who Inari and Tazuna are, sounds like a fun new arc though :) I don't think Naruto will take orders from anyone, but you never know...

-Took a while to remember those two, eh? Can't say I blame you, even I was scratching my head there for a while until I remembered who Inari was way, way back when this manga was just starting out. Talk about nostalgic. Well, at least naruto knows Tsunade is not issuing the order to kill Sasuke so what will likely happen next is Naruto meeting Danzou face to face. Of course, knowing those two characters, that meeting will go less than smoothly.

jackhammer 2009-06-10 09:35

Spoiler:

james0246 2009-06-10 09:38

^I will admit that when I saw Inari in the raw spoilers, I originally thought that the Rice God had come to Konoha to help Naruto control Kyuubi. Then I realized it was the annoying little kid from the first arc...

Oh well, maybe a god will appear next time...

Souten no Seigyoku 2009-06-10 09:58

Hmm well Naruto cant leave the village now. Danzou is an old fart. He cant protect the village. That's now Naruto's job.

Rurik 2009-06-10 09:59

Even If Danzous motives don’t have anything to do with his role as an Hokage. He is doing what should had been done if anyone would had been in that position.

Now, it makes you think the options for Kishi here, If Sasuke meets up with Naruto, what would they talk about? Will Naruto join Sasuke to stop Danzou? is the [whatever it is] Itachi implanted on Naruto is going to suffice at the sight of Sasuke?

Souten no Seigyoku 2009-06-10 10:09

If Sasuke meets up with Naruto, they're going to fight. That's the bottom line.
It will be like Lotus Lee said:
"How Naruto will fare with this is up to any 'Plot no Jutsu' to decide."

Sazelyt 2009-06-10 10:21

It seems the only way to make things turn back the way it was, is to revive/heal Tsunade, assuming she is accepted as the real Hokage with more decision power than the ones coming after her.

And the scenes with Inari...Well, they are as patchy as the filler inserts in the last chapter. I wonder why Kishi didn't bring Naruto's mother or his aunt, or his grandpa, or Kakashi's sister, or whatever...That would be a more meaningful random insert created from the thoughts of "I have nothing to add, my imagination ran dry, so please forgive me".

Rurik 2009-06-10 10:46

Ok...someone should stop doing Mushrooms..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fipskuul (Post 2445432)
And the scenes with Inari...Well, they are as patchy as the filler inserts in the last chapter.

Yeah, specifically the last chapter inserts have felt that way since they were introduced...

Dark Wing 2009-06-10 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto (Post 2445337)
Inari and Tazuna.

If I had to guess I'd say the 2 of them are there to help with the reconstruction of the village. After all they are builders right...

Luminion Lancer 2009-06-10 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Wing (Post 2445576)
If I had to guess I'd say the 2 of them are there to help with the reconstruction of the village. After all they are builders right...

-Tazuna is the only official bridge-builder of the two. Whether or not Inari is following in his grandfather's footsteps is yet to be proven. And even if they were there to help with the reconstruction how did they arrive there so fast? From what we have seen it should have only been an hour at most since Nagato's death. Isn't their village quite far away? Unless the Great Naruto Bridge cuts their trip down from a day and a half to mere minutes, I see no viable reason for them to have arrived there so quickly. Besides, judging from Tazuna's sentence, it seems there's something else going on.

Mr. Johnny 5 2009-06-10 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto (Post 2445626)
-Tazuna is the only official bridge-builder of the two. Whether or not Inari is following in his grandfather's footsteps is yet to be proven. And even if they were there to help with the reconstruction how did they arrive there so fast? From what we have seen it should have only been an hour at most since Nagato's death. Isn't their village quite far away? Unless the Great Naruto Bridge cuts their trip down from a day and a half to mere minutes, I see no viable reason for them to have arrived there so quickly. Besides, judging from Tazuna's sentence, it seems there's something else going on.

No, I think atleast a day has passed. And the reason why i think that is because:

- The arrival of the Cloud
- Yamato's return and back to create some wooden houses.
- The arrival of Inari and the old man.
- Danzou's return from the Feudal Lord (who is almost certainly present) far in the country in the best known major/biggest city of the fire country.

Although i am certain that Sasuke won't arrive within 1 day...i am more certain that Madara might stop Sasuke. I honestly don't think that Sasuke's Team can win against the current Naruto. Pain is the strongest/best so far in my book and Sasuke i hope isnt that close to his level.

LightChess 2009-06-10 12:49

What ever happened to Naruto's Mother? It seems she just vanished.

Alleluia_Cone 2009-06-10 12:54

I can't stand the Danzou character. I mean, what is his role in the manga really? He is, at best, the third biggest villain in the story behind Uchiha Madara and Orochimaru (and one can make a case for Sasuke being number three). He seemingly has no powers beyond making Machiavellian plots that cannot be implemented without help. And to top it off, his character development to this point has established him as a gimp with a bad attitude, who, for reasons unknown, generally acts like an idiot. His order to kill Sasuke is also particularly hilarious, since only one of his ninja can actually carry it out, and that's the one that hates him the most.

That Other Ninja 2009-06-10 12:57

Ok Danzou ordered a hit on Sasuke?

He's my new favorite person.

Good job on doing WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED when that defector betrayed his hood. Punkass be trippin'... shiat.

AuroraFlash 2009-06-10 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 2445363)
Oh well, maybe a god will appear next time...

I'm already around, so what? Oo