AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Conspiracy Theory! is it true? Watch and decide for yourself! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55473)

Sugetsu 2007-10-01 03:58

Conspiracy Theory! is it true? Watch and decide for yourself!

Guys... I don't want to sound like those crazy people interviewed by CNN news saying that 911 was a staged event by the US government on secret agenda for world domination... lol... But after watching this video (and trust me I have watched a lot of CRAP out there) my confidence in what is wildly known as a terrorist attack carried out by Osama Bin Laden began to shaken... I now have some serious... I repeat serious doubts. This documentary is very well documented and has some very solid data and scientifically well explained counter points to what has been shown to the public.

But trust me, deep in my heart I don't want to believe in this video because to me that would be the most evil action in human history to me. So please, if after you watch this video you got some good explanations to defend what the media is saying please do so.

Anyway... Don't take my word from it, and please watch this video. You will be highly surprised, there is no doubt on my mind that you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oI...elated&search=

PS. check my other thread called "The Disclosure Project" also on the general chat forum. Conspiracy and government cover up for the win! lol

anti-random 2007-10-01 04:10

Yeah, I heard this too. Wasn't it made by some kid, who like made 3 documentaries on this. It seems kind of shoddy but it wold surprise me in the least is the US government really did this. I mean the sheer power they got from it is amazing. Things that would have been an out roar before 9/11 become were allowed to pass through Government without a hitch.

-KarumA- 2007-10-01 07:29

i cant understand that people always want to make somehting different than than what it is, instead of trying to prove something respect those who have died rather than these 'theories'

im going to watc it but i really dont like wtahcing those things...

edit: i am watching it right now and im at the part where people are rampaging about the planes that hit the towers not being actual planes... okay but seriously i find it ridiculous, people died that day and now they just want to wave out their sleves that there werent any people in those planes, i respect the people who died that day but i find it very disrespectfull towards anyone who lost their loved ones that were onboard of the aircrafts

i know that what happened tot he Pentagon happened is strange, but there is actually nothing that we can do about and i believe that the 'truth' will not be known by the public anyway

okay about the fire in the towers, the towers didnt just collapse because of a fire... a large aircraft crashed into a already old building that probably shook the internal walls etc. so hard that it already weakened, the force of the explosion was one of the major reasons for it and caused it to eventually fall down below into the ground, back when the empire state was first build and there was a millitary aircraft crashed into it the construction material was still of good quality and not old (and it could also be considered luck that it was still standing afterwards because if one of the keystones would to be moved from its place it would mean that everybit of balance would be out of order), there is a difference in time leap its like comparing an old building to a newer one, the material held because of the quality and time that it was being used into the building (if a aircraft would crash into the empire state at its current time it would probably collapse because now the material is a lot older)

a reason for the explosions caught on tape from the buildings sides etc could be explained by the fact that the heat together with the colapse could increase presure in the rooms towards the sides, since several windows were still intact and because of all the smoke etc. it could even burst open walls to get rid of pessure, there are numurous substances floating around int he bluiding (there is fire, smoke etc) the building starts to collapse and because of this (or because of the inner sides collapsing first before the outher walls) the air etc. inside the rooms below the current collapse point cant find their way out of the rooms, this because first of the ceilings are going down shutting of space, the only possible way for the presure to be released is by the sides, which is the outher walls, thus it is logical that some walls simply explode outwards (presure can be a very powerfull thing), the smoke is capable of letting out a white tan which can be seen on the tapes

but after seeing the rest of it i seriously dont know what to believe anymore, i tend not to think about it THAT much because of my respect for the dead and because if there is another truth then we might never get to know about it anyway

last thing im adding.. quoting wiki.. shoudlnt they know that anyone can post things on wiki, i could just make somehting up and people would believe it >.<;

(just remembered i got this docu on dvd o.o; stopped watching when they rampaged about the plane wings and engines not being in the pentagon holes)

Slice of Life 2007-10-01 08:17

People are way too stupid to waste baroque conspiracies on them.

Just tell them a few lies, make sure that they are in line with everybody's preconceptions, and have trust in the media that they take the cheerleader role or at least won't bother to really look into your claims. After all, research is costly and only delays publishing the BIG NEWS. Act swiftly so there's no turning back when finally everything comes out.

It's so easy and doesn't require any black helicopters, remote-controlled airplanes, or CIA operations.

-KarumA- 2007-10-01 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life (Post 1175870)
People are way too stupid to waste baroque conspiracies on them.

Just tell them a few lies, make sure that they are in line with everybody's preconceptions, and have trust in the media that they take the cheerleader role or at least won't bother to really look into your claims. After all, research is costly and only delays publishing the BIG NEWS. Act swiftly so there's no turning back when finally everything comes out.

It's so easy and doesn't require any black helicopters, remote-controlled airplanes, or CIA operations.

very true, i checked out some other footage made by people who were near the towers with cams, the police that were there started telling peopl that the north tower had started to lean, so the collapse was not because of a simple fire or because of explosions through out the building which were so called planted

i find it a stupid video, the person who made that should go watch footage of people who were at the scene and witness their pain so that he will learn to have some respect for the dead instead of making up things to rotate reality :mad:

kitto-chan 2007-10-01 10:13

Isn't this a repost? I believe I saw this a sometime last year, maybe not this forum but definitely that vid.

Nightbat® 2007-10-01 12:11

9/11 happened as it did

...but without a doubt certain figures used the tragedy to their advantage

Kamui4356 2007-10-01 13:34

Ah Loose Change... The scariest thing is some people actually believe it.

Saying 9-11 was a government plot gives the government way too much credit. Can anyone cite one thing the Bush admistration has done that would show the level of competence needed to pull something like that off? They can't even keep their secret wiretapping program from the news. What are the odds of them keeping a massive conspiracy that resulted in the deaths of 3000 americans secret? All it would take is one person in the know getting a guilty conscience, or one incriminating document crossing the desk of someone out of the loop and it's in the morning edition of the New York Times.

Aka 2007-10-01 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by -KarumA- (Post 1175920)
very true, i checked out some other footage made by people who were near the towers with cams, the police that were there started telling peopl that the north tower had started to lean, so the collapse was not because of a simple fire or because of explosions through out the building which were so called planted

i find it a stupid video, the person who made that should go watch footage of people who were at the scene and witness their pain so that he will learn to have some respect for the dead instead of making up things to rotate reality :mad:

But this video has nothing to do with the peoples pain or death - and this person who made this video obviously have seen these videos you speak of in doing this little video research he's done for some conclusions for the truth of 9.11, other than that this is a couple of years old.

Autumn Demon 2007-10-01 14:02

Loose Change is so old. Something like this should be posted in the "A Laugh A Day" thread, or the silly news thread.

Sugetsu 2007-10-01 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui4356 (Post 1176305)
Ah Loose Change... The scariest thing is some people actually believe it.

Saying 9-11 was a government plot gives the government way too much credit. Can anyone cite one thing the Bush admistration has done that would show the level of competence needed to pull something like that off? They can't even keep their secret wiretapping program from the news. What are the odds of them keeping a massive conspiracy that resulted in the deaths of 3000 americans secret? All it would take is one person in the know getting a guilty conscience, or one incriminating document crossing the desk of someone out of the loop and it's in the morning edition of the New York Times.

Did you watch the video? The guy makes some very logical and scientific approaches that are way more believable than what the media tells us, specially when it comes to the part of how the planes crashed into the buildings.

You say the government inst able to conspire and hide huge things from us? You obviously haven't seen much yet. Check this post http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55444 and then tell me what you think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn Demon (Post 1176352)
Loose Change is so old. Something like this should be posted in the "A Laugh A Day" thread, or the silly news thread.

The only way you can ever get close to the true is to keep an open mind at all times and never assume that everything that you know is a fact. But of course, don't take this as a black and white approach; if you trow yourself off of the empire state you are bound to create a splat of yourself on the ground that will take a long time to clean up.

Kamui4356 2007-10-01 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugetsu (Post 1176358)
Did you watch the video? The guy makes some very logical and scientific approaches that are way more believable than what the media tells us, specially when it comes to the part of how the planes crashed into the buildings.

Yes, I watched it. It isn't scientific, it's psuedoscience. It twists evidence, ignores things that don't fit the "theory", and quotes people out of context. Every single point made was debunked by multiple sources including some of the people quoted in the video. It relies on the ignorance and misconceptions of people to make its case.

Quote:

You say the government inst able to conspire and hide huge things from us? You obviously haven't seen much yet. Check this post http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55444 and then tell me what you think.
So your evidence that the government can cover things up on a massive scale is that they covered up UFOs? Not exactly a solid arguement. The problem there is even if UFOs were really alien spacecraft and the government knew, there are people claiming they were involved. Not exactly doing a good job of keeping things secret now are they? If there is a cover up of UFOs, and that's a very big if, it relies heavily on people just not caring. You can't say no one's ever come foward. 9-11 on the other hand, people do care about.

Quote:

The only way you can ever get close to the true is to keep an open mind at all times and never assume that everything that you know is a fact. But of course, don't take this as a black and white approach; if you trow yourself off of the empire state you are bound to create a splat of yourself on the ground that will take a long time to clean up.
Keep an open mind? Isn't that another way of saying, "there's nothing to really support it, but you should consider it anyway?" No you should never consider everything you know as fact, but that doesn't mean you should give everything equal weight.

Sugetsu 2007-10-01 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui4356 (Post 1176428)
Yes, I watched it. It isn't scientific, it's psuedoscience. It twists evidence, ignores things that don't fit the "theory", and quotes people out of context. Every single point made was debunked by multiple sources including some of the people quoted in the video. It relies on the ignorance and misconceptions of people to make its case.

Well if it has been debunked I would like to see those theories. Now, remember I have my doubts whether 9/11 was a terrorist or an staged attack. We might never know, but I do feel that his approach he is closer to the truth than what the media says.

Quote:

So your evidence that the government can cover things up on a massive scale is that they covered up UFOs? Not exactly a solid arguement. The problem there is even if UFOs were really alien spacecraft and the government knew, there are people claiming they were involved. Not exactly doing a good job of keeping things secret now are they? If there is a cover up of UFOs, and that's a very big if, it relies heavily on people just not caring. You can't say no one's ever come foward. 9-11 on the other hand, people do care about.

They can't keep everything in the dark, of course some things will leak out but they won't let them grow into something big. For example this documentary was shown 6 years ago and how many people have heard of such an event happening? Very few. To say that something as huge as this that can impact every aspect of human society is not something the media is not interested about except to ridicule it on the comic sections is quite unreasonable.These people have never been granted a congressional hearing despite the overwhelming evidence. How comes that such an important thing hasn't been revealed openly to the public is quite upsetting to me. How comes the congress would not grant a congressional hearing if it has nothing to hide?

Quote:

Keep an open mind? Isn't that another way of saying, "there's nothing to really support it, but you should consider it anyway?" No you should never consider everything you know as fact, but that doesn't mean you should give everything equal weight.

And that is why I say to never react with extremism, nothing is black or white. There is a lot to support what the guy says in the video; like for example what happened at the pentagon. By taking a fixed position on the subject by saying "there's nothing to really support it, but you should consider it anyway?" despite the fact that thats the documentary's focuses on logic and science to explain things as closed as common sense as possible, you are just being guided by blind faith.

User65554 2007-10-01 16:27

Right. And you are aware that the film maker himself said of this of the film

Quote:

We made that film essentially as a bunch of kids. That’s the reality of the situation; we were a bunch of kids tackling a subject far beyond the scope of any one documentary. I would be the first to admit that our film definitely contained errors, it still does contain some dubious claims, and it does come to some conclusions that are not 100% backed up by the facts...
At about 07:00 in

kj1980 2007-10-01 16:31

Ah yes, Loose Change. Here's another one: 9-11 consipiracy and Unfastened Coins

Seriously, you don't believe all this do you?

Kamui4356 2007-10-01 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugetsu (Post 1176480)
Well if it has been debunked I would like to see those theories. Now, remember I have my doubts whether 9/11 was a terrorist or an staged attack. We might never know, but I do feel that his approach he is closer to the truth than what the media says.

Then research his claims for yourself. They don't stand up once you actually look at them. Popular Mechanics did a thing on 9-11 myths and takes care of a lot of the most common ones.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Research the claims and then decide. Don't just spout off some nonsense conspiracy theory without even doing some basic research first.

One more thing to consider, if the government was behind it, why is the guy who made the video not in a secret prison run by the CIA or dead in the street? If they were willing to kill 3000 people for whatever reason, why won't they take action against people trying to expose their plot?

Quote:

They can't keep everything in the dark, of course some things will leak out but they won't let them grow into something big. For example this documentary was shown 6 years ago and how many people have heard of such an event happening? Very few. To say that something as huge as this that can impact every aspect of human society is not something the media is not interested about except to ridicule it on the comic sections is quite unreasonable.These people have never been granted a congressional hearing despite the overwhelming evidence. How comes that such an important thing hasn't been revealed openly to the public is quite upsetting to me. How comes the congress would not grant a congressional hearing if it has nothing to hide?
Oh, saying that no one cares about UFOs isn't reasonable? There is no hard evidence to support it. Blury photos and videos, shaky eyewitness testamony, some unusual soil samples, but nothing conclusive or without other, more plausable explainations. Except for a few UFO buffs out there, no one gives a damn. Really, why should they?

If someone came foward about being involved in a 9-11 conspiracy and provided the media with documents to support their story, it would be all over the news. People do give a damn about 9-11. Yet no one has come foward.

Quote:

And that is why I say to never react with extremism, nothing is black or white. There is a lot to support what the guy says in the video; like for example what happened at the pentagon. By taking a fixed position on the subject by saying "there's nothing to really support it, but you should consider it anyway?" despite the fact that thats the documentary's focuses on logic and science to explain things as closed as common sense as possible, you are just being guided by blind faith.
That's the thing, it doesn't have logic or science behind it, just pseudoscience and logical fallacies. The video ignores and deliberatly misinterprets anything that would contradict it. It relies on people not knowing much about aircraft, engineering, metallurgy and the like. It sounds convincing, but the more you know about any of the relevant fields, the less convincing it becomes.

Sugetsu 2007-10-01 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by VK-Pitt (Post 1176578)
Right. And you are aware that the film maker himself said of this of the film

At about 07:00 in

No, I didn't know, I have watched many other 9/11 conspiracies, the one that might me laugh was how the Zionists were behind the attacks. This documentary is the only one theory that has made me consider that there is something else that is being covered up.

The video that you have linked seems to quite good and might offer a good explanation that might solve many of my doubts. I will watch it more carefully soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui4356 (Post 1176612)
Oh, saying that no one cares about UFOs isn't reasonable? There is no hard evidence to support it. Blury photos and videos, shaky eyewitness testamony, some unusual soil samples, but nothing conclusive or without other, more plausable explainations. Except for a few UFO buffs out there, no one gives a damn. Really, why should they?

Anyone who paid attention to the Disclosure Project documentary would immediately realize that the technology that these guys claim has been available for a long time would change the face of the earth and curse of humanity forever. Anyone would feel at least curiosity to know whether all that is bunch of crap or not, whats funny is that the government has completely ignore them by denying the congregational hearings, which would certainly sparkle big attention world wide. If you look around, you can find news about the conference on famous news channels. But the government has effectively killed the interest or limit the involvement of the media on this subject.

CBS Interviews Disclosure Project Witness Dan Willis

And here

I don't understand how nobody gives a damn about replacing fossil fuels with Zero Point Energy (http://www.zpenergy.com/) technology, which these people claim is already available and would solve the issue on global warming and repopulate whole deserts. Of course many people do care, but if the government doesn't want to look into the issue the media has their hands tied. (Maybe)

Kamui4356 2007-10-01 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugetsu (Post 1176618)
Anyone who paid attention to the Disclosure Project documentary would immediately realize that the technology that these guys claim has been available for a long time would change the face of the earth and curse of humanity forever. Anyone would feel at least curiosity to know whether all that is bunch of crap or not, whats funny is that the government has completely ignore them by denying the congregational hearings, which would certainly sparkle big attention world wide. If you look around, you can find news about the conference on famous news channels. But the government has effectively killed the interest or limit the involvement of the media on this subject.

CBS Interviews Disclosure Project Witness Dan Willis

And here

That it has gotten media coverage and yet no one really gives it much thought seems to prove they don't care. How can you say the government killed media coverage then give a link to media coverage?

Also, if this technology has been available, that means everything for the past 50 years has been a lie. What's the point of the space race when we already had the technology to build interstellar spacecraft? The cold war with Russia? We have alien tech, so why couldn't we have just disabled their entire nuclear deterent and dictate terms to them? Why is the US spending billions on the F-22 and F-35? With the alien tech we supposedly have, they're both less than useless.

Quote:

I don't understand how nobody gives a damn about replacing fossil fuels with Zero Point Energy (http://www.zpenergy.com/) technology, which these people claim is already available and would solve the issue on global warming and repopulate whole deserts. Of course many people do care, but if the government doesn't want to look into the issue the media has their hands tied. (Maybe)
It's existance is speculative, and only predicted mathamaticly. It has yet to be proven experimentally. Even if it does exist, learning how to harness that energy isn't so easy, if it's possible at all. Oh but that's right we have alien tech so we could do it. :rolleyes: Seriously, don't believe every crackpot with a website.

Kiva128 2007-10-01 17:54

I actually believe that 9/11 was done by the US. If you think "oh but they'd never do something like that!" I beg to differ. They drop 2 atomic bombs killing hundreds of thousands of innocents. Think they would care about killing 3000?

Secondly, you know how massive the towers are? You expect me to believe that jet fuel magically heated the building into collapsing on itself, when fire has NEVER caused a steel building to collapse. Even the fact that a plane sliced into it (at the top btw) shouldn't have caused a fucking FREE FALL of the building. It went down in what? 10 seconds? Thats impossible unless it had no resistance from the floors below it.

Dont get me started on the Pentagon. A little hole for a massive plane hitting, flying 400mphs only meters of the ground, not knocking down electric poles. On top of that, making a 260 degree turn at 400mph in mid-air (even the best pilots on earth wouldnt attempt that, you want to tell me some arab terrorist with very basic flight experience pulled it off perfectly?). Then it crashes into the part thats under renovation instead of holding its course and hitting cheney's office. Yeah that makes total sense.

On top of THAT, the government instead of leaving the debris at the WTC, they IMMEDIATELY (Like the next day) start clean up. Um excuse me? But that was a crime scene. You dont start moving shit, putting it on barges to be recycled unless you're trying to hide something.

And they talked about pulling building 7 (which pulling means to control demolition it). How could they have placed charges in only 6 hours? Controlled demos take months of planning. and these guys did it in 6 hours? Give me a break. The explosives were obviously there already for that to have happened so fast. The building wasn't even badly damaged yet they had to demolish it?

I can go on but my food is getting cold.

People should trust science and physics, not their emotions when it comes to this stuff.

Autumn Demon 2007-10-01 18:17

So... not that we've established that the U.S. government staged the twin tower plane crashes, let us move on to another important question,

WHO KILLED JOHN F. KENNEDY!? (Lee Harvey Oswald is NOT an acceptable answer).