AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Illsteir 2020-05-28 21:33

https://i.imgur.com/VXXmMAH_d.webp?m...idelity=medium
Let's see how many PBandai Variants they can squeeze out of this

Wing Gundam EW Ver KA
Pearl/Titanium coating
Leleouch Colors
Vingt Variant
Snow White Prelude
Snow White(?)

I won't be surprised if the Shield and the Zwergs will be separate add-on.
Edit:
It seems that the other EW PBandai kits are getting re-issues because of this
https://nextphase.bandai-hobby.net/i...le_600x341.jpg


Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6418380)
HG Geminass 01 looks like a fun & great kit. And it's taller than the standard HGAC kits. Too bad that the whole G-Unit line will be P-Bandai.

This is the out-of-box snap-fit review....
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
...and this is what it looks like after you panel-lined, detail-painted & put some decals on it.....
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Looks really good.

The only part that got me scratching my head are the C-clip elbows. Looks good nonetheless.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-28 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 6419350)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Let's see how many PBandai Variants they can squeeze out of this.

Maybe it's my fault for having zero expectation. Bandai actually deliver by giving me yet another Wing Zero kit :heh:.

LoweGear 2020-05-28 23:48

An overlooked but actually rather impressive kit announcement by Bandai today: their new Entry Grade RX-78-2 Gundam -

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Despite the fact that it has fewer parts than a standard HG, the new EG has articulation that actually matches most HG's, has superior parts and color separation which means straight builders can get a great-looking kit out of the box, and it doesn't require nippers to cut out of the runners. All for the low, low price of 770 yen. It's actually kind of scary how it's actually superior to a lot of more expensive High Grades.

RRW 2020-05-29 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 6419370)
An overlooked but actually rather impressive kit announcement by Bandai today: their new Entry Grade RX-78-2 Gundam -

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Despite the fact that it has fewer parts than a standard HG, the new EG has articulation that actually matches most HG's, has superior parts and color separation which means straight builders can get a great-looking kit out of the box, and it doesn't require nippers to cut out of the runners. All for the low, low price of 770 yen. It's actually kind of scary how it's actually superior to a lot of more expensive High Grades.

is the part really that superior? I see single bend elbow and limited thigh movement. I mean is clearly Bandai peak of manufacturing efficiency. creating the best result as the cheapest and as easy as you can get. this clearly will sell like candy.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-29 02:10

I'll be waiting for reviews on the EG. But hey, cheaper-but-good grade is always fun coz that allows for more variety of mechs to be made into kits.

Meanwhile, on the opposite of cheap, we have this luxury thing that packs so much extra:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
I bet that will be sold out within seconds like the previous MB Freedom.

Bonta Kun 2020-05-29 05:54

I love that MB, absolutely beautiful, i'm still waiting on my PG Sinanju but i might be tempted here.

I do want another MB to keep my MB Destiny company

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-29 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 6419415)
I love that MB, absolutely beautiful, i'm still waiting on my PG Sinanju but i might be tempted here.

I do want another MB to keep my MB Destiny company

Unless I miss something, I don't think PG Sinanju will come out real soon if that's your only hangup. So, if you want MB Hana, might as well go for it. If you regret it afterwards, you can always sell it for a higher after-market price :p.

Or maybe you're still waiting for MB Legend or MB I-Justice to pose with the Destiny? ;)

Bonta Kun 2020-05-29 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6419424)
Unless I miss something, I don't think PG Sinanju will come out real soon if that's your only hangup. So, if you want MB Hana, might as well go for it. If you regret it afterwards, you can always sell it for a higher after-market price :p.

Or maybe you're still waiting for MB Legend or MB I-Justice to pose with the Destiny? ;)

Ohh i know i won't see a PG singanju for some time or ever but i don't really have a budget for all this.
While saving is something i can do, tbh i'm not sure spending hundreds of on just a couple of models is ideal, i still think buying the MB destiny was a bad idea despite how much i love it:p
However saying i tend to be weak to certain things i just really really want and sadly that MB Gold Frame i really really want.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-29 21:00

Here's a review of Metal RD Lupus Rex. A real beauty:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-30 12:27

Saturnix review is here!
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Waitaminute........ these colors reminds me of something.....

Planet Armor 1 to 6.....(dark-blue, green, light-blue, red, white, orange)............

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
.......Oh! I remember now! It's freakin' Ronin Warriors!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/4c...5f3da296b1.jpg

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-30 20:38

MG Kyrios review is here ;):

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

justavisitor 2020-05-31 09:19

Ronin Warriors...I thought I was the only one who remember this show :D

SILENTANIMELOVER 2020-05-31 12:12

I still remember it. I wished more people talked about this classic anime.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-05-31 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 6419798)
Ronin Warriors...I thought I was the only one who remember this show :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER (Post 6419836)
I still remember it. I wished more people talked about this classic anime.

The color similarties between the Planet Armors (1-6) & the Samurai Armors are too deliberate to be just a coincidence. It must be a direct reference.

And speaking of reference, let's take a look at Planet Armor 7 & 8 (Uranus & Neptune's) colors:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Yep, it's too good to be a coincidence.

Router25 2020-05-31 23:36

Kamiki Burning seems to be a Ronin Warrior reference too.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2020-06-02 01:11

Fuckin' yeah! Bullets are going to fly!

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Love that sweet Okawara design.

LoweGear 2020-06-02 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 6420095)
Fuckin' yeah! Bullets are going to fly!

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Love that sweet Okawara design.

I SAW

I CAME

I NUT


:love:

justavisitor 2020-06-02 10:31

hmm...I want Shenlong tho :D

Having said that, given the huge popularity of heavyarm, I doubt I will see it in any store-->it will get sold out everywhere instantly

The only gundam who didn't get captured or destroyed...no matter how you spin it, firepower is still the key :D

Knight_SV 2020-06-03 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 6420171)
hmm...I want Shenlong tho :D

Having said that, given the huge popularity of heavyarm, I doubt I will see it in any store-->it will get sold out everywhere instantly

The only gundam who didn't get captured or destroyed...no matter how you spin it, firepower is still the key :D

have to say that Trowa (prior to his amnesia) is the most capable of the 5 Wing boys and he is the true one man army, because he rarely screw up his mission

btw, The upcoming wing zero ver. ka will include shield based on the small description below the pic

Bonta Kun 2020-06-03 06:52

https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...ystem.html?m=1

Love this, will actaully pre-order this.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.