AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Da Capo II (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32246)

Hyouzan 2007-05-10 19:16

at least no nemu in this one :uhoh:

can't wait to watch otome in animation though
*fingers crossed praying in no way whatsoever she resembles nemu in attitude :p ......no wait...make that "the main lead have no resemblance to junichi whatsoever :D" *

Icerack 2007-05-12 02:01

Quote:

at least no nemu in this one
Yay! no Nemu.... oh wait... there's two Asakura's who somewhat resemble Nemu.

holyman282 2007-05-12 02:31

didn't like nemu either, just hated her character and her trait of assuming things too quickly, compared with Kotori she has such a bad personality..... Hopefull Otome and Yume aren't like her...

DanielSong39 2007-05-12 04:04

Guys, Kotori never had a chance in Da Capo... it was going to be Nemu or Sakura. Expect more of the same in Da Capo II.

There's always the slight chance that the makers will pull a Canvas 2 or a Shuffle! on us, but I would seriously be shocked if the Nanaka path was chosen. Otome path is much more likely.

As for the two Asakura sisters, they do resemble Nemu in looks, but only have traces of her personality - I don't think you'll have anything to worry about from that front.

jul10 2007-05-12 20:27

Characters Screenshots

Here are characters that are in the game...I'm pretty sure that it will be the same with the anime...

Warning: Some of the image that are in the spoiler tags are not save for works! NSFW!!! All of them are screenshots from the original hentai game though, but don't worry, I have filtered the hentai and take it out... ^_^ (but yes, most of them contains ecchi...)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2...4310st8.th.jpg
From left to right: Shirakawa Nanaka , Asakura Yume , and Tsukishima Koko.

Asakura Otome

Asakura Yume

Shirakawa Nanaka
(yay, this one is my fav....so keep your eyes off from her) :heh:

Tsukishima Koko

Amakase Minatsu

Yukimura Anzu

Btw, I'm wondering how Junichi and Sakura will looks like this time...
Hopefully Sakura will NOT looks like this:

Hyouzan 2007-05-12 20:46

no...
Spoiler for sakura:

and why...do you choose those pics only for otome :heh: ?
i'm betting my money on her now btw....:D

jul10 2007-05-12 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyouzan (Post 944104)
and why...do you choose those pics only for otome :heh: ?
i'm betting my money on her now btw....:D

errr no...actually, I have some more pics for nanaka and the others...but well, it is "too ecchi " i think....it is not hentai though...:heh:

Hyouzan 2007-05-12 21:07

as if hadaka apron's not ecchi enough :heh:
ah well...i see your point though...and i think i know which pics you meant :rolleyes:

jul10 2007-05-12 21:15

btw, I just found the picture of Sakura and Otome:
Spoiler for Sakura:

the question left now is how Jyunichi looks like? :confused: ...hmm..interesting....

Hyouzan 2007-05-12 21:27

i don't think he'll appear though.....and even if he does....he'll be an old geezer and that doesn't really interest me :heh:

relentlessflame 2007-05-13 00:16

One thing to keep in mind... all of the pictures you posted above are from the sequel game (Spring Celebration), so none of those scenes will appear in the anime (most likely), and the characters will be younger than shown (all the girl except Otome are in Junior High, along with Yoshiyuki).

Spoiler for Junichi in D.C. II (minor spoilers):
As usual, there's all sort of info available in the game thread, so I guess we should probably leave game info in there for the most part.

Skyfall 2007-05-13 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jul10 (Post 944132)
btw, I just found the picture of Sakura and Otome:
Spoiler for Sakura:

the question left now is how Jyunichi looks like? :confused: ...hmm..interesting....

Spoiler:

Either way - i hope Sakura will have a role and at least some screentime in the story.

Deathkillz 2007-05-13 04:22

sakura ~
Spoiler:

Hyouzan 2007-05-13 04:32

@deathkillz
hmmmm........i really have no idea (forgot :p )
i need to replay the game :heh:

@skyfall
she most definitely will...since the major events in this anime (if i'm assuming correctly :p ) is because of her doing....
Spoiler for iirc:

oh yeah i just noticed the pics are mostly from DC II SC :heh:
haven't played it yet :p
but hey...maybe they'll just create another sequel like they did in DC...
hmmm....DC II 2.....
looks...weird :p

Shiroth 2007-05-13 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyouzan (Post 944143)
i don't think he'll appear though.....and even if he does....he'll be an old geezer and that doesn't really interest me :heh:

Yeah, he probably won't appear --- though the chances of him being mentioned are very high. More so if my Sakura makes an appearance (depending on how much screen time she gets).

Kaioshin Sama 2007-05-14 10:28

So I'm guessing Da Capo is a big name franchise. I had no idea it was considered a tier above the rest in the H-Game world. Although any series that has a character that is actually named Moe being a popular one does not surprise me much.

Furudanuki 2007-05-15 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 945946)
So I'm guessing Da Capo is a big name franchise. I had no idea it was considered a tier above the rest in the H-Game world. Although any series that has a character that is actually named Moe being a popular one does not surprise me much.

I wouldn't assign much hidden meaning to Moe-senpai's name. Moe ("bud") is a fairly common girl's name after all. :)

Hyouzan 2007-05-15 03:07

yups....and compared to nemu :uhoh: /sakura/ kotori she didn't really get that much attention :(

hmm....lets see....
Spoiler for list of da capos:

yeah...i dare say that Da Capo franchise is pretty popular there :heh:
or i am just assuming wrong :rolleyes:

Deathkillz 2007-05-16 17:16

^ wrong! :heh:
but serious the amount of games...does the story flow from one to the next or are they just separate side stories? O.o i scare even myself to think how each one could be linked properly :heh:

Shiroth 2007-05-16 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyouzan (Post 946981)
he didn't really get that much attention

When she did appear, we knew about it. <3