AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 484 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110843)

Randrak42 2012-03-21 12:25

The sooner we have adult Nel with us...the sooner I will be pleased (fanservice is pretty much one of the only reasons I keep coming back to Bleach...unlike the plot...)

Xagzan 2012-03-21 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4064203)
On the plus side, two of Hueco Mundo's finest (T&A...giggity) are back on the scene...even if one is still in loli form.

This was my reaction.

Somehow, I just knew it would be Halibel behind the curtain :heh:

On the other hand, Nel's appearance completely shocked me; as expected, she's in child form for now, unfortunately, but hopefully she will return to her "true" self eventually :love:

Wonder where Halibel's girls went, though. I wouldn't be surprised if she sacrificed herself so they could escape. Annnnd if Nel hasn't already, they might find Ichigo and ask him to rescue her.

haegar 2012-03-21 13:03

I think Halibel's girls are cinders. Yamaji, remember? No grass growin where Ryuginjaka strikes and all.... doesn't matter though. They were a lot more disagreable than her. They lacked the cleavage too, even if all three combined to Allon-bust XD ...

itachi-san314 2012-03-21 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064404)
huh? who ever said Halibel ruled HM? :confused:

anyways, come to think of it this arc might suck. If he has to resort to fanservice so early ... :heh:

buuut I'm not complaining, we have Nel and Haribel back so come what may :heh:

yea exactly. no complaints, at least he is listening to the fans: kill those stupid henchmen and bring back the hollow boobs. done and done

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064513)
I think Halibel's girls are cinders. Yamaji, remember? No grass growin where Ryuginjaka strikes and all.... doesn't matter though. They were a lot more disagreable than her. They lacked the cleavage too, even if all three combined to Allon-bust XD ...

I thought so too, but it was explained to me that in a data book they are listed as still alive... maybe they can form allon-bust this time?

Sageblink 2012-03-21 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xagzan (Post 4064497)
Somehow, I just knew it would be Halibel behind the curtain :heh:

So did I. But I was thinking of her as a womb-like vessel, used for creating Arrancars... Well, maybe that's still the case. But not just tied up. :heh:

Xagzan 2012-03-21 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064513)

Didn't the databook say they survived with her?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sageblink (Post 4064560)
So did I. But I was thinking of her as a womb-like vessel, used for creating Arrancars... Well, maybe that's still the case. But not just tied up. :heh:

If this were a H manga that would definitely be the case :heh:

sayde 2012-03-21 13:58

The thread for chapter 485 has been created here. So you can now discuss that chapter in it's respective thread.

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-21 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064404)
huh? who ever said Halibel ruled HM? :confused:

anyways, come to think of it this arc might suck. If he has to resort to fanservice so early ... :heh:

buuut I'm not complaining, we have Nel and Haribel back so come what may :heh:

Bleach Official Character Book 3 UNMASKED; pages 230-231

Is when Halibel is named ruler of HM remember Baraggan was ruler of HM then was overthrown by Aizen and with both now gone Halibel took over.

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-21 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4063966)
Those guys are not vaste lords... -_-

harribel is a vaste lord it was only mentioned directly in the anime, but backed in the Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED.

sayde 2012-03-21 14:14

Actually in the short novel that was released, she seemed to have denied the offer to take over HM, even though her fraccion highlighted the fact that she was now the strongest known resident. This was the translated quote:
Spoiler for harribel:
Take it as you will.

haegar 2012-03-21 14:17

thx for bringing that up, never bothered with databooks and such on Bleach XD

Well since its about halibel I'll give it a look :D

gotta say though, her three fracion surviving is an insult to the old guy...

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-21 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064644)
thx for bringing that up, never bothered with databooks and such on Bleach XD

Well since its about halibel I'll give it a look :D

Orihime healed them from the databooks.

Mr. DJ 2012-03-21 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4064644)

he respected the fact they attacked him w/ only one arm, he gave them mercy with a "light toasting" as he put it.

Tempest35 2012-03-21 21:18

I'm happey. I got my Nel back. :D

That's all I've wanted since I last saw her. Maybe now we can get her blasted mask fixed if it's not already.