AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Who is the strongest guy/gal in OP? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=18128)

harrychoo 2004-08-01 13:06

Who is the strongest guy/gal in OP?

There are so many characters in OP and some of them with devil fruits power. I wonder who is the strongest one? Any opinion?

My guess should be Usopp ;-) This is because in every battle, no matter how hard he getting hit or hurt, he just feel nothing (even his head skull being cracked). And he got high dodge speed(the speed of running away) and intelligent. He also have skill in making new weapons. And the coolest thing of Usopp that I like is his whole body will shaking when he see a dangerous opponent (very cool) and lying.

Lord Raiden 2004-08-01 14:37

Well, according to what I've read to date, white beard is supposed to be the strongest. Haven't heard who might be stronger, but apparently him and like Akoji the ice guy might be the strongest right now. Of course we haven't seen EVERYONE who's out there yet, so we may find out that there's a lot of stronger guys too that we don't know about yet who are laying low for the time being.

Also, Ussop is not actually that strong. He's kinda the tech geek of the crew and not the best fighter. He can kick some butt when he needs to, but most of the time he usually gets his butt handed to him.

Nyssane 2004-08-01 15:18

Wouldn't Doflamingo be the strongest, because of his manipulation powers?

Also, to be un-sexist, the strongest female would most likely be Alvida, because even after eating a devil fruit, she retains her strength and gains near invulnerability.

freedom 2004-08-01 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyssane
Wouldn't Doflamingo be the strongest, because of his manipulation powers?

Also, to be un-sexist, the strongest female would most likely be Alvida, because even after eating a devil fruit, she retains her strength and gains near invulnerability.

what about robin?? she's pretty strong, but there could be other female characters who we haven't met yet, maybe one of the shichibukai is a female... anyways, i'd say Robin is the strongest female at present

Chosen 2004-08-01 19:16

I would guess Shanks is the strongest, all the mysterious guys in Shonen Jumps are always incredible strong, like Itachi is in Naruto.

Lord Raiden 2004-08-02 10:39

It's entirely possible that Shanks is the strongest simply because he doesn't go around flaunting it (which leads me to believe that he's strong enough that he doesn't need to flaunt it) and Milhawk wouldn't even fight him. Probubly because Shanks kicked his *** last time they meet. :D

Draikan7 2004-08-02 12:20

*Sigh* shanks is sooo cool. i'm not gay btw.

Kouji 2004-08-02 12:46

:heh: He's my favorite character as well.

As for strongest
- Shanks
- Luffy (with his rubber body)
- Zoro (he basically owns Kenshin, with his speed and sword skills)

Bullsquat 2004-08-03 02:32

Usopp, the strongest? lol.

Remember when he tried to carry Dalton on his back? He could barely move even while crawling. Then Zoro felt sorry for him and carried Dalton on his shoulder without so much as breaking a sweat. Hehe, there's a really big gap there I think.

I wish zoro could be the strongest. I know that eventually he'll surpass Mihawk and be able to cut through even diamond with his katana. But even at such strength, he still can't beat guys who had eaten elemental devil fruits like Smoker and Ace. Because no amount of strength can cut through fire and smoke.

Draikan7 2004-08-03 06:45

yeah i don't see how anyone can beat smoker or ace? their like on a whole different level...

dreamless 2004-08-03 08:14

I don't really think there's a strongest since each of their powers has their strength and weakness... but then I guess Shanks and White Beard should be among the most well-accepted strongest guys... but then in different situations different people would be the strongest imo...

don't be surprised if Zoro somehow manage to cut through smoke or fire with his swords... physics rules don't apply in anime... :p

UserName 2004-08-03 12:32

Well right now none of the Straw hats are the strongest.

From what has been shown in fights Aokiji is probably the strongest and maybe Eneru. You might throw Ace and DonFlamingo in there. Almost forgot about Smoker and Mihawk. Don't know if there is a definite strongest right now. But I'll probably say Aokiji if you only go by what is shown.

But aside from fights if you go by talk. Then Dragon, Shanks, White Beard are probably one of the strongest.

Draikan7 2004-08-04 20:11

who is this aokiji and dragon guys? maybe i missed it in the previous episodes...can you give a recap on what episode they talked about him? thanks

TrueKnight 2004-08-05 02:31

Dudes, Luffy is gotta be the strongest. He can turn back any situation from losing - to winning.

We see him dueled Crocodile, one fo the seven pirate gods, we thought he would lose, guess what, he won.

We see him dueled Ener, we all saw how Ener easily butchered the rest of the Straw Pirates crew without breaking a sweat, Sanji in one strike, Ussop with one finger, Chopper (well dunno abput him) and Zoro with only two strikes, even Nami said that this guy is Invincible. But when he met Luffy, guess what, Luffy beat the crap outta him.

We see him dueled AoKoji, and guess what, Luffy lost lol. But he will outcome him in the near future. He's the Future Pirate King afterall.

I think all we can do right now is guessing the 2nd strongest person in the OP Universe.....and my vote will go to.......White Beard, followed closely by Shanks.

Chosen 2004-08-05 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight
Dudes, Luffy is gotta be the strongest. He can turn back any situation from losing - to winning.

We see him dueled Crocodile, one fo the seven pirate gods, we thought he would lose, guess what, he won.

We see him dueled Ener, we all saw how Ener easily butchered the rest of the Straw Pirates crew without breaking a sweat, Sanji in one strike, Ussop with one finger, Chopper (well dunno abput him) and Zoro with only two strikes, even Nami said that this guy is Invincible. But when he met Luffy, guess what, Luffy beat the crap outta him.

We see him dueled AoKoji, and guess what, Luffy lost lol. But he will outcome him in the near future. He's the Future Pirate King afterall.

I think all we can do right now is guessing the 2nd strongest person in the OP Universe.....and my vote will go to.......White Beard, followed closely by Shanks.

He will be the strongest one time, thats for sure. But he aint the strongest one now.

limcc 2004-08-05 11:04

how many 7 martial sea member had shown to date? i only know Crocodile, Milhawk, Don Flamingo and a bear something. if Shanks and white beard are two of the members, there are still only 6. is another one a mermaid?

i am really curious how poweful is Shanks, remmember he got his arm bite off by some seaking when resucing Luffy. this seaking wasnt exactly powerful, Luffy actually kick its ass later....

Draikan7 2004-08-05 12:16

don flamingo is one of them? is that number 2? if so i don' t think he is one...
also shanks and white beard aren't, i think the members all had animal related names.

Nyssane 2004-08-05 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draikan7
don flamingo is one of them? is that number 2? if so i don' t think he is one...
also shanks and white beard aren't, i think the members all had animal related names.

Doflamingo is a member of the Shichibukai. Number 2? Do you mean Mr. 2 Bon Clay? They're two entirely different characters (Mr. 2 can shape shift and Doflamingo can control a person's body). You might have gotten them mixed up because they both wear pink and are quite flamboyant.

Crocodile, Mihawk, Donquixote Doflamingo, Barthellomew Bear, and a merman named Jinbei (I believe -- s/he's never appeared before) are all part of the shichibukai. The other two have never been seen/heard of.

Draikan7 2004-08-05 16:35

oh yeah prolly got them mixed up -_-

UserName 2004-08-06 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight

He only beat Eneru because he was rubber... so you can't put him above the other straw hats. And Croc? I would say Croc is equal or stronger to him. He won 1/3 fights. And when he won he was out for a long time. He could've continued like Luffy had done the first few fights and come back to face him and probably win. So Luffy I would say isn't stronger than Croc.

He's definitely not the strongest now.