AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Zettai Karen Children ~ The UNLIMITED (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115617)

Miraluka 2012-10-19 13:57

Zettai Karen Children ~ The UNLIMITED

Source: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-12480.html

As announced months agod and foreshadowed in the manga. The series will be a spin-off centered on P.A.N.D.R.A's leader Hyoubu Kyosuke.

Director:
Shishō Igarashi (Deadman Wonderland episode director, Armored Trooper Votoms Case;Irvine director)
Studio: Manglobe
Script: Shinichi Inotsume (first Zettai Karen Children, Hayate the Combat Butler, Sket Dance)
Character Designer: Jun Takagi (Romeo × Juliet, Submarine 707R) is serving as Chief animation director: Jun Takagi
Mechanical Designer: Kenji Teraoka (Armored Trooper Votoms Case;Irvine, Blood+, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)
Soundtrack: Kotaro Nakagawa (first Zettai Karen Children, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Hayate the Combat Butler)
Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki (C – Control – The Money and Soul of Possibility, Halo Legends)

Seiyuus:
Koji Yusa: Hyōbu Kyōsuke
Junichi Suwabe: Andy Hinomiya

Midonin 2012-10-19 14:00

Not quite what I was expecting for a second season, but I enjoyed ZKC the first two times around, so I'll give it a shot.

Daniel Lind 2012-10-19 14:57

Honestly? Disappointed. Might be interesting, but...
Not even sure who's going to watch this, the manga is going absolutely nowhere.
Manglobe...

Fujiko better be in this, but I don't see Yukana in the cast. That's already unnerving.
I guess they evaded having to deal with Aya though!

Miraluka 2012-10-20 00:02

PANDRA's POV. Thats my bet, all from Hyoubu perspective since his youth days until the his days against BP.
No doubt Fujiko will be there, afterall she's a ket part of Hyoubu's life.

Also the news also say this will be an action oriented series.

Proto 2012-10-20 03:01

Quote:

Not even sure who's going to watch this, the manga is going absolutely nowhere.
Speak for yourself. I personally like the manga's slow buildup approach to its story while taking an exploratory view of the universe. It makes for a very compelling setting.

Marcus H. 2012-10-20 03:09

So judging on the protagonist and the nature of the original manga series, it looks like this will be show much darker depiction of the ZKC universe.

Calca 2012-10-21 01:05

Spinoff!? What good will this do?

Shadow5YA 2012-10-21 01:07

Can't help but wonder whether part of this was to avoid Aya Hirano casting issues...

MisaoFan 2012-12-05 07:40

PV :

Jetzero Infinity 2012-12-05 08:14

Art looks less fluffy than I anticipated, but I guess that's just because of the source material. It does look pretty decent though, so I'll probably check it out.

Marcus H. 2012-12-05 09:05

Did the character designer for either Dantalian no Shoka or Gundam 00 produced the designs for the characters here?

*looks it up*

Wait. Did the chara designer for Manyuu Hikenchou just pulled off a Lockon Stratos and Dalian lookalike in THE UNLIMITED? :twitch:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-12-05 09:47

Is it just me, or Hyoubu looks a lot scarier in that preview compared to his original design? He’s not cute anymore :heh:. He looks more like Lelouch now.

Peanutbutter 2012-12-06 07:33

Interesting. I'll follow it since I watched the original 52-ep series. :heh:

Kinda looks like they're gonna expand Hyoubu's side stories.

RRW 2012-12-06 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4463047)
Is it just me, or Hyoubu looks a lot scarier in that preview compared to his original design? He’s not cute anymore :heh:. He looks more like Lelouch now.

He is also feel older

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-12-06 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4464233)
He is also feel older

Yeah. Oh well, I’ll check this out for sure even though I’m not a big fan of Hyoubu’s PANDRA (It’s supposed to be pronounced as “PANDORA” in Japanese, isn’t it?:confused:).

Midonin 2012-12-06 22:39

If this show wasn't connected to the ZKC universe, I'd probably pass it over without a second thought. At the very least, I know some of the characters I know will be in it, and I can hope for a cameo from somebody like Naomi. Time to expand my horizons.

(And hey, it has character songs. I'm weak to these sorts of things.)

Miraluka 2012-12-06 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 4465078)
If this show wasn't connected to the ZKC universe, I'd probably pass it over without a second thought. At the very least, I know some of the characters I know will be in it, and I can hope for a cameo from somebody like Naomi. Time to expand my horizons.

(And hey, it has character songs. I'm weak to these sorts of things.)

In the PV, Fujiko does appears (in a photo I know) and there is also that place where he was supposedly sealed.

OkamiNoKaze 2012-12-11 15:31

Checks, dang this isn't Gen's January project

ars89 2012-12-25 16:17

This looks interesting, though will i be lost if i haven't seen zettai karen children?

RRW 2012-12-25 16:23

maybe, so far it look anime original story to me.