AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

firefox 2013-03-08 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4581508)
You think it's a good idea to get 4x of the upcoming MG Aile Strike HD Ver.?

I've thought about getting it to display:

Strike Gundam
Aile Strike Gundam
Launcher Strike Gundam
Sword Strike Gundam

=D

The idea is that if I were to get the MG from Seed/Seed Destiny, it would only be the main ones that Kira, the main lead character, piloted so it would be:

Strike
Aile Strike
Launcher Strike
Sword Strike
Aile Strike Rouge
Freedom
Strike Freedom

I suspect the Aile Strike Rouge will get an online exclusive release consider it'd be a recolor of the upcoming Aile Strike HD Ver.

Freedom and Strike Freedom.. I think it would be cool if they did get an HD Ver, but not 100% sure on that. But then again, Freedom and Strike Freedom are ultra popular and a new release of those 2 with the GATX frame, would be epic!

You should get at least 10! NO less!

And also get 5 1/144 RG's, don't forget some 15 gouffy SD's!!!

Providenceangle 2013-03-08 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4581969)
Where do you get sharpening stones? That would make them definitely last longer

I got it with a set of blades. I bought them at a automotive store locally. You can get a stone separate, from such a place. Try a hardware store as well.

Exia_00 2013-03-08 11:29

I hope the TV/HD of the Sinanju did improve the way it holds the beam rifle - does anyone know this?

but then again I wouldnt be happy to buy another considering im mostly happy with the ver ka. but i bought a dx hobby bazooka which happened to fit nicely on the gun but obviously made it when harder to hold the rifle any tips aside from wanting to glue the damn thing on :S

maknaedik 2013-03-08 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4582826)
I hope the TV/HD of the Sinanju did improve the way it holds the beam rifle - does anyone know this?

but then again I wouldnt be happy to buy another considering im mostly happy with the ver ka. but i bought a dx hobby bazooka which happened to fit nicely on the gun but obviously made it when harder to hold the rifle any tips aside from wanting to glue the damn thing on :S

Manipulators and weapons will use the same set as ver Ka's, sadly :(

MoonLightShadows 2013-03-09 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4582826)
but then again I wouldnt be happy to buy another considering im mostly happy with the ver ka. but i bought a dx hobby bazooka which happened to fit nicely on the gun but obviously made it when harder to hold the rifle any tips aside from wanting to glue the damn thing on :S

When models don't like holding their large weapons. I wrap a rubber band or tie tooth floss around the back end of the rifle to the arm. Hopefully it adds support an it still stays in the Sinanjus hand.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Exia_00 2013-03-10 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4583530)
Manipulators and weapons will use the same set as ver Ka's, sadly :(

kinda sucks for those who want to buy then new kit its such a pain to get it to hold the rifle on its own!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 4584751)
When models don't like holding their large weapons. I wrap a rubber band or tie tooth floss around the back end of the rifle to the arm. Hopefully it adds support an it still stays in the Sinanjus hand.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Thanks for the trick i used clear ones to i didnt take from the kit too much! and it works!

maknaedik 2013-03-10 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4585081)
kinda sucks for those who want to buy then new kit its such a pain to get it to hold the rifle on its own!



Thanks for the trick i used clear ones to i didnt take from the kit too much! and it works!

I know right! Even though I already have the ver Ka, I'll still be getting the OVA even though it doesn't have anything really "NEW" to offer.

Exia_00 2013-03-10 05:51

If it makes you feel better the build quality of your bazooka will be better :P

Bonta Kun 2013-03-10 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4585098)
I know right! Even though I already have the ver Ka, I'll still be getting the OVA even though it doesn't have anything really "NEW" to offer.

Oh I know how you feel, I'll be getting OVA as well simply cause it's another Sinanju.
But then I always look on the happy side when it comes to the Sinanju, it's the Sinanju!:D

pumpkins 2013-03-10 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4585081)
Thanks for the trick i used clear ones to i didnt take from the kit too much! and it works!

blu-tack works well too.. especially if you dont want it to be too obvious :)

maknaedik 2013-03-10 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 4585379)
blu-tack works well too.. especially if you dont want it to be too obvious :)

The blu-tac magic! How could I forget? I just used it. But don't bother using it with the rifle+bazooka combination.

suiton629 2013-03-10 22:58

Kira Yamato (8)
- GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X03 Launcher Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge
- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

Athrun Zala (4)
- GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam
- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam

Shinn Asuka (4)
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

These are all the Gundams that are piloted by the 3 main characters from Seed and Seed Destiny, correct?

With the new GAT-X frame that was used in MG Aegis Gundam, I think it's possible to get:

- GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X03 Launcher Strike Gundam

- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge

..in the "MG HD Ver" with the Stike, Aile Strike, Launcher & Sword Strike 100% confirmed already.

So what we have left is for Bandai to apply a new ZGMF frame to do an "HD Ver" release for:

- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

I mean they would be treated like how Bandai has been doing the MG Age line; most kits being variation releases and not totally new kits. Or I guess sort of like the Wing EW line.

Skye629 2013-03-11 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4586255)
Kira Yamato (8)
- GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X03 Launcher Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge
- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

Athrun Zala (4)
- GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam
- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam

Shinn Asuka (4)
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

These are all the Gundams that are piloted by the 3 main characters from Seed and Seed Destiny, correct?

With the new GAT-X frame that was used in MG Aegis Gundam, I think it's possible to get:

- GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X03 Launcher Strike Gundam

- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge

..in the "MG HD Ver" with the Stike, Aile Strike, Launcher & Sword Strike 100% confirmed already.

So what we have left is for Bandai to apply a new ZGMF frame to do an "HD Ver" release for:

- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

I mean they would be treated like how Bandai has been doing the MG Age line; most kits being variation releases and not totally new kits. Or I guess sort of like the Wing EW line.

Dude the ZGMF frame is for Freedom and Justice (both variants), and Destiny? Not 100% sure since I dont have the kit but I think not

The Saviour and Impulse have completely separate frames, the Saviour will require a brand new frame while Blast Impulse would be a piece of cake if Bandai decided to go with it

And Impulse have even LESS chances than a new Freedom/Justice/Destiny, due to the fact they would have to redesign a transforming frame

Exia_00 2013-03-11 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4585958)
The blu-tac magic! How could I forget? I just used it. But don't bother using it with the rifle+bazooka combination.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 4585379)
blu-tack works well too.. especially if you dont want it to be too obvious :)

Blu tac didn't even work with the rifle on its own :S But yeah the Bazooka is way to much for it.

P.s Maknaedik, do u have an RG Zeta with the limited ed colours?

maknaedik 2013-03-11 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4586367)
Blu tac didn't even work with the rifle on its own

Mine worked actually. As for the Bazooka, I have to borrow the stage I had with my SHF Ryuki.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4586367)
P.s Maknaedik, do u have an RG Zeta with the limited ed colours?

Well, nope. Only the MG version of it is what I have. RG is too much for me, I think. They'll break on me. But I still have to prove that on my RG Strike Rouge and RG Sky Grasper.

Exia_00 2013-03-11 04:52

I was just didn't know if all the red markings on it were part of the plastic of decals i know what the other decals were i wanted the Rouge too but thanks anyways :)

RX93-2 2013-03-11 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4586255)
Long ass post <snip>

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Name me a thing that would warrant a HD/2.0/specialwhatever version of the Impulse frames and Infinite Justice, and Strike Freedom and Destiny

And no, having to paint two or three parts isn't a valid reason.
Even though I think it is a perfectly fine kit I'll give you the hands on the normal Freedom as a freebee.

suiton629 2013-03-11 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4586313)
Dude the ZGMF frame is for Freedom and Justice (both variants), and Destiny? Not 100% sure since I dont have the kit but I think not

The Saviour and Impulse have completely separate frames, the Saviour will require a brand new frame while Blast Impulse would be a piece of cake if Bandai decided to go with it

And Impulse have even LESS chances than a new Freedom/Justice/Destiny, due to the fact they would have to redesign a transforming frame

Yea. But I'm saying is if Bandai does remaster the ZGMF line of Gundams so:

- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

Then they could subsequently remold a few parts here and there to create things like the Savior Gundam. I know that the Savior Gundam transforms but they could take what they did and learned with the MG Aegis, and implement it there.

But to be quite honest, the least I want Bandai to give us is remasters for:

- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge
- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

Then I would like to see the others get remasters.

I think that pretty much:

- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge

...are going to come out easily since the MG Aile Strike HD Ver. is practically all they needed to do to get this as well as other Strike variations out like the Noir.

Derringer 2013-03-12 16:16

Bandai Gunpla Builders World Cup 2013 - US Championship
 
Information for U.S. Participants

http://www.bluefincorp.com/catalog/gbwc2013

Sakura-Con Seattle, Washington Mar 29th – 31st
Website: http://www.sakuracon.org/

Anime Central, Chicago, Illinois May 17th – 19th
Website: http://www.acen.org/

A-Kon, Dallas, Texas, May 31 – June 2nd
Website: http://a-kon.com/

Anime Expo, Los Angeles, California July 4th – July 7th
Website: www.anime-expo.org

Otakon, Baltimore Maryland Aug 9th – 11th
Website: www.otakon.com

NYAF/NYCC, New York Oct 10th – 13th
Website: http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

suiton629 2013-03-13 10:39

I'm on a fence right now..

I'm thinking if I get the MG Aegis, then most likely I will get all the Kira, Athrun, and Shinn MG's from Seed and Seed Destiny.

Or, should I just not get any and instead focus on the MG Wing line of kits, possible more 00 MG's, and Age MG's...?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.