AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2013-09-14 20:30

Is there an SD 00 Raiser Condenser Type? o_o

n0m@n 2013-09-14 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4831761)
Is there an SD 00 Raiser Condenser Type? o_o

You actually want a Condenser type....?
You're the first person I came to know that who wants all these models which is simply the same MS but with a little bit of different armaments.... While the other people including myself would say, "Screw you Bandai! Stop releasing the same models over and over again!"

suiton629 2013-09-14 22:42

I only ask since Gundam 00 is my favorite and I'm considering to get all the SDs for them. =P

I mean I already have all the MG's for Gundam 00 including online exclusives...

Exia
Exia Ignition Mode
Exia Trams Am
00 Raiser
00 Raiser (2nd to be displayed as Condenser Type)
00 Raiser Trams Am
00 Gundam 7 Sword G
00 Qan[t]
00 Qan[t] (2nd to be displayed as Quantum Burst Mode)
GN-X

StratoSpear 2013-09-15 06:41

Can't help the fact that everytime I see Strike Rouge Ootori, I get reminded of this guy:

http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...rai_onmoon.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-15 10:11

OK, I’ll help this thread from focusing on suiton’s spamming by sharing one of my recently finished kit:

RG Justice Gundam (Deactive mode)

http://i.imgur.com/2GRlh5o.jpg

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) The funny thing is, I can say/pretend that all these Gundams are in Deactive mode. Why? Coz Calamity (and Raider) is using Trans-Phase Armor (not PSA) in the actual story, so it doesn’t change color like Justice when it’s in Deactive mode.

http://i.imgur.com/rYHEIs6.jpg

So this marks my first Real Grade. My impression:
  • Nice build. It easy enough even though some parts are really tiny so you really have to be careful.
  • Some parts are flimsy and like to come off. In this case, Justice’s head likes to pop off as well as the shield and (sometimes) legs. Arms & shoulders are pretty solid, but don’t expect them to hold something too heavy without drooping. Funnily enough, I find most HGs limbs a lot more firm compared to this RG’s inner-framed limbs. Still, the kit pretty much holds itself together pretty well for something consists of many tiny parts.
  • Superb articulation. This RG almost rival the newest MGs even though not as solid.
  • Extraordinary details. Like you all know, RGs have details up the wazoo which can be exessive sometimes (not to mention the many decals it has). The good thing is, considering the “washed-out” color of Deactive mode, bringing all the details (by panel-lining and putting all the decals on) are most welcomed.
  • Proportion still a bit off. As you can see from the comparison above. RG Justice still has HG-ish proportion with a head too big and short chest and torso. Arms is also too bulky and blocky that made it look "dwarfish".

Specific impression of RG Justice Deactive:
  • Impressive colors! It’s a really good combination of black, dark blue, light blue, dark grey, and light grey. I like it so much! :D Maybe even more than the pink-maroon normal one :p. This kit is worth picking up if you can get a good deal.

suiton629 2013-09-15 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4831840)
You actually want a Condenser type....?
You're the first person I came to know that who wants all these models which is simply the same MS but with a little bit of different armaments.... While the other people including myself would say, "Screw you Bandai! Stop releasing the same models over and over again!"

I would say that to Bandai too, but the thing is, I'm a HUGE fan of Gundam 00 as everyone in the Internet knows by now.. :p

It's why I say that same thing to Bandai and their UC releases since a lot of them lately have been color variations and most of them being online exclusives. >_>

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-15 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4832590)
I would say that to Bandai too, but the thing is, I'm a HUGE fan of Gundam 00 as everyone in the Internet knows by now.. :p

It's why I say that same thing to Bandai and their UC releases since a lot of them lately have been color variations and most of them being online exclusives. >_>

Didn't you sell your 00 SD Kits a while ago?

Skye629 2013-09-15 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4832451)
OK, I’ll help this thread from focusing on suiton’s spamming by sharing one of my recently finished kit:

RG Justice Gundam (Deactive mode)

http://i.imgur.com/2GRlh5o.jpg

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) The funny thing is, I can say/pretend that all these Gundams are in Deactive mode. Why? Coz Calamity (and Raider) is using Trans-Phase Armor (not PSA) in the actual story, so it doesn’t change color like Justice when it’s in Deactive mode.

http://i.imgur.com/rYHEIs6.jpg

So this marks my first Real Grade. My impression:
  • Nice build. It easy enough even though some parts are really tiny so you really have to be careful.
  • Some parts are flimsy and like to come off. In this case, Justice’s head likes to pop off as well as the shield and (sometimes) legs. Arms & shoulders are pretty solid, but don’t expect them to hold something too heavy without drooping. Funnily enough, I find most HGs limbs a lot more firm compared to this RG’s inner-framed limbs. Still, the kit pretty much holds itself together pretty well for something consists of many tiny parts.
  • Superb articulation. This RG almost rival the newest MGs even though not as solid.
  • Extraordinary details. Like you all know, RGs have details up the wazoo which can be exessive sometimes (not to mention the many decals it has). The good thing is, considering the “washed-out” color of Deactive mode, bringing all the details (by panel-lining and putting all the decals on) are most welcomed.
  • Proportion still a bit off. As you can see from the comparison above. RG Justice still has HG-ish proportion with a head too big and short chest and torso. Arms is also too bulky and blocky that made it look "dwarfish".

Specific impression of RG Justice Deactive:
  • Impressive colors! It’s a really good combination of black, dark blue, light blue, dark grey, and light grey. I like it so much! :D Maybe even more than the pink-maroon normal one :p. This kit is worth picking up if you can get a good deal.

Is that bluish gray the same one found on the Delta plus? looks nice, I always thought the Deactives were all in straight gray, or is it just the Justice?

suiton629 2013-09-15 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4832716)
Didn't you sell your 00 SD Kits a while ago?

Yea. Anyway, I changed my mind about SD's. I think I'm good for a while now in terms of GunPla.

I just concluded that MG and then to a certain extent HG is more than enough for me. Thought right now, instead of going SD crazy, I was thinking about getting the HG Age line of kits. I would consider the HG Seed/Seed Destiny, but I've been hearing that they're not that good and quite out of proportion compared to HG's from 00, Age, and G..

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-16 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4832886)
Is that bluish gray the same one found on the Delta plus? looks nice, I always thought the Deactives were all in straight gray, or is it just the Justice?

I think it's very different from Delta Plus. HG Delta Plus is dark-purple-ish grey + dark-blue, while the MG Delta Plus is straight-grey + dark-blue. Some parts/pieces of RG Justice Deactive are ocean-blue + light-blue + light-grey. The RG just mix it up so that it looks blue-ish grey. The light-blue & ocean-blue on RG Justice are more-or-less similar to Z’Gok’s colors below:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/...68083a980f.jpg

And yes, the overall blue-ish tint is most likely unique to RG Justice since the majority of its original color is pink which translated as light-blue in Deactive mode. Deactives Gundams have different colors, not all of them are in straight-gray. Here’s some basic rules of the Deactive color-change in RG based on the kits so far:

Red (and its variation) -> Blue/Gray (and its variation)
Blue (and its variation) -> Black/Dark-Grey/Dark-Blue (and its variation)
Yellow (and its variation) -> Grey (and its variation)
White -> Grayish-White

Thus, Justice’s Pink became Light-Blue and the Maroon-ish color of the jetpack became Darker-Blue. That said, RG Destiny's Green cannon doesn't change color in Deactive mode coz Bandai want it that way :p. So yeah.

Skye629 2013-09-16 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4833592)
I think it's very different from Delta Plus. HG Delta Plus is dark-purple-ish grey + dark-blue, while the MG Delta Plus is straight-grey + dark-blue. Some parts/pieces of RG Justice Deactive are ocean-blue + light-blue + light-grey. The RG just mix it up so that it looks blue-ish grey. The light-blue & ocean-blue on RG Justice are more-or-less similar to Z’Gok’s colors below:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/...68083a980f.jpg

And yes, the overall blue-ish tint is most likely unique to RG Justice since the majority of its original color is pink which translated as light-blue in Deactive mode. Deactives Gundams have different colors, not all of them are in straight-gray. Here’s some basic rules of the Deactive color-change in RG based on the kits so far:

Red (and its variation) -> Blue/Gray (and its variation)
Blue (and its variation) -> Black/Dark-Grey/Dark-Blue (and its variation)
Yellow (and its variation) -> Grey (and its variation)
White -> Grayish-White

Thus, Justice’s Pink became Light-Blue and the Maroon-ish color of the jetpack became Darker-Blue. That said, RG Destiny's Green cannon doesn't change color in Deactive mode coz Bandai want it that way :p. So yeah.

Ah thats pretty interesting, thanks for the feedback and info :D

You also reminded me that I need to pick up a HGUC Zgok XD

suiton629 2013-09-17 22:03

GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir Gundam

How come Bandai never did a RM Ver. of that guy?

firefox 2013-09-18 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4835449)
GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir Gundam

How come Bandai never did a RM Ver. of that guy?

See the 50 pages before this one for the answer and stop waisting our reading time.

helois 2013-09-18 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4835449)
GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir Gundam

How come Bandai never did a RM Ver. of that guy?

maybe i'm a lover of this model/gundam and i judge it wrong but I find the MG Strike Noir almost the perfection that a modeller could find in a gunpla..
;)

maybe the perfection is:
- put 4 wire and 4 hook to make dynamic poses
- storage place for the two awesome rifle

- make the black colour repellant to dust... :heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-18 04:06

MG Crossbone X3 is coming out as an online exclusive.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E-_ADwbu-G...M/s640/1as.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-18 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4835689)
MG Crossbone X3 is coming out as an online exclusive.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E-_ADwbu-G...M/s640/1as.jpg

Hell yeah! Now, all that's left is Crossbone Ghost IIRC :D.

Skye629 2013-09-18 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4835742)
Hell yeah! Now, all that's left is Crossbone Ghost IIRC :D.

Quick question from someone not too familiar with the Crossbone series

Whats the difference between the different units? They all look quite similar

firefox 2013-09-19 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4836238)
Quick question from someone not too familiar with the Crossbone series

Whats the difference between the different units? They all look quite similar

Sponsored by a different fashion brand ;)

Skye629 2013-09-19 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4836797)
Sponsored by a different fashion brand ;)

Thats it? All the same unit but with different weapons and colors along with slight cosmetics?

suiton629 2013-09-19 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4836238)
Quick question from someone not too familiar with the Crossbone series

Whats the difference between the different units? They all look quite similar

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X1_Crossbone_Gundam_X-1
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X1_C...Gundam_X-1_Kai
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X2_Crossbone_Gundam_X-2
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X3_Crossbone_Gundam_X-3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.