AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2013-10-02 19:54

Is easy to solve the issue , just imagine it as a tv ver & vola you already have 1 right now =x

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-03 06:07

^ That will turn me into a guy who is in denial or delusion. Thatís not healthy :cool:. I guess the best way is to pick up both Proto Zero (coz Iím a sucker for Wing Gundams) & the decent RD version of Wing Zero TV when thereís no other option.

suiton629 2013-10-03 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4855179)
^ That will turn me into a guy who is in denial or delusion. Thatís not healthy :cool:. I guess the best way is to pick up both Proto Zero (coz Iím a sucker for Wing Gundams) & the decent RD version of Wing Zero TV when thereís no other option.

Alternatively, you can be like me and hold off to see if we're actually going to see a Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 and get those instead so they actually match with the rest of the EW kits. :p

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-03 07:38

He wants an anime accurate Wing Zero, not an EW design.

suiton629 2013-10-03 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4855243)
He wants an anime accurate Wing Zero, not an EW design.

;) Then MG Proto Zero EW is going to be the closest MG we'll see. It's the same for things like MG Tallgeese EW and MG Epyon EW. We're not going to see an anime accurate version of those 2, but it's the closest we'll see.

Besides, everyone I spoke to about wanting MG of the TV Ver. of Wing Zero says that they're happy with the Proto Zero EW.

I actually consider the Proto Zero EW Master Grade as a stylized and updated version of the Wing Zero (TV Ver.), which it is.

Also, it's gonna be a really nice MG that doesn't have necessary updating to do in 2.0 style like the MG Wing EW and MG Wing Zero EW; both of which basically use the same parts as the MG Wing Ver. Ka that came out in March 2004. That's nearly 10 years right now so 2014 would be a perfect time to do Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 since they'd be like mostly the same kit with different backpack, color changes, and armor piece changes (i.e. they could probably design both MGs together and release them like a month apart like what Bandai pretty much did with MG line from Age).

And Bandai is on a Wing craze lately.

Look at the 2013 releases.

Spoiler:


If you go by this list which includes exclusives...

Wing ... 3
Universal Century ... 19
Seed ... 2
Age ... 3

Not including exclusives

Wing ... 2 (18.18%)
UC ... 6 (54.54%)
Seed ... 2 (18.18%)
Age ... 1 (9.09%)

Since it's a given that Bandai focuses on UC releases, if we take that out of the equation...

Wing ... 2 (40%)
Seed ... 2 (40%)
Age ... 1 (20%)

Wing + Seed focus.

Age... I hope 2014 finishes up Age either regular or online exclusive releases.

duotiga 2013-10-03 07:54

just assume is TV ver in EW can? =x

Skye629 2013-10-03 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4855257)
;) Then MG Proto Zero EW is going to be the closest MG we'll see. It's the same for things like MG Tallgeese EW and MG Epyon EW. We're not going to see an anime accurate version of those 2, but it's the closest we'll see.

Besides, everyone I spoke to about wanting MG of the TV Ver. of Wing Zero says that they're happy with the Proto Zero EW.

I actually consider the Proto Zero EW Master Grade as a stylized and updated version of the Wing Zero (TV Ver.), which it is.

Also, it's gonna be a really nice MG that doesn't have necessary updating to do in 2.0 style like the MG Wing EW and MG Wing Zero EW; both of which basically use the same parts as the MG Wing Ver. Ka that came out in March 2004. That's nearly 10 years right now so 2014 would be a perfect time to do Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 since they'd be like mostly the same kit with different backpack, color changes, and armor piece changes (i.e. they could probably design both MGs together and release them like a month apart like what Bandai pretty much did with MG line from Age).

And Bandai is on a Wing craze lately.

Look at the 2013 releases.

Spoiler:


If you go by this list which includes exclusives...

Wing ... 3
Universal Century ... 19
Seed ... 2
Age ... 3

Not including exclusives

Wing ... 2 (18.18%)
UC ... 6 (54.54%)
Seed ... 2 (18.18%)
Age ... 1 (9.09%)

Since it's a given that Bandai focuses on UC releases, if we take that out of the equation...

Wing ... 2 (40%)
Seed ... 2 (40%)
Age ... 1 (20%)

Wing + Seed focus.

Age... I hope 2014 finishes up Age either regular or online exclusive releases.

2 MG Wing kits are hardly a focus..........and you cant really take stuff out just to say that Bandai in on a "Wing Craze", math does not work like that

If you want a correct example of a "Wing Craze" go back a year or two to when they were pumping out the EW versions of the 5 leads along with DH and Epyon



On another note
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X293utK3Kx...s1600/1231.jpg


I DO LIKE ME SOME WHITE MS :3

Especially since I hate the gold they use on the Akatsuki

Blazer-X 2013-10-03 23:05

If Akatsuki was supposed to be the Seed Hyaki Shiki, then this is definitely its equivalent to its Delta Plus (minus transformation). Have to say, looks very good. Almost makes me want to pick a Build Strike up myself.

suiton629 2013-10-03 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4856218)
If Akatsuki was supposed to be the Seed Hyaki Shiki, then this is definitely its equivalent to its Delta Plus (minus transformation). Have to say, looks very good. Almost makes me want to pick a Build Strike up myself.

I'm not interested in Build Fighter at all.
I'll be skipping the anime and plamo.

Skye629 2013-10-04 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4856220)
I'm not interested in Build Fighter at all.
I'll be skipping the anime and plamo.

Oh? And what if the series lead to a MG on your little wishlist?

I'll bring post up again if it happens so I can watch you swallow your words

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-04 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4856220)
I'm not interested in Build Fighter at all.
I'll be skipping the anime and plamo.

Why not? So far its looking more interesting than AGE.

suiton629 2013-10-04 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4856468)
Why not? So far its looking more interesting than AGE.

The premise of BF is not appealing. Besides, I already have lots of RG and MG kits I'd rather wait for from other series.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-04 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4856401)
Oh? And what if the series lead to a MG on your little wishlist?

I'll bring post up again if it happens so I can watch you swallow your words

Don’t bother. Suiton already swallowed his own words a long time ago. When he first come in this forum, he declared proudly that he will never touch any other kits other than those from 00 line (and only MGs at that) which also supposed to save a lot of money he spent on Gunpla. Now, look at him doing some buying spree of not only kits from other series (AGE, Wing, SEED, etc) but also kits from other grades that he persistently said not being interested in (HGs & RGs) :eyespin:. He ends up wasting more money on Gunpla than most of us who are free to pick the kits we like and not fixed on a certain line & grade of kits :rolleyes:. His Gunpla interest is as consistent as clouds in the sky. That is a fact easily proven by his own posts throughout the years. :cool:

StratoSpear 2013-10-04 06:53

That Akatsuki's gun reminded me of Crossbone for some reason. But it's damn cool witj those colors... wish I could paint me kits.....

DarkWarrior 2013-10-04 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4856572)
That Akatsuki's gun reminded me of Crossbone for some reason. But it's damn cool witj those colors... wish I could paint me kits.....

Yep, it reminds me of the Peacock Smasher, except the "cans" are in a circle rather than in a straight horizontal line. It looks kinda weird, I wish it had more colors in it like the Crossbone weapon.

helois 2013-10-04 10:54

silly hobby no toriko!

http://hobbynotoriko.yumenogotoshi.com/RIMG024011.JPG

XD XD XD XD

amazing zaku and amazing booster... how many custom zaku we will see? :D

Skye629 2013-10-04 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4856489)
the premise of bf is not appealing. Besides, i already have lots of rg and mg kits i'd rather wait for from other series.

h-h-h-h-h-how is the premise of using your gunpla in 3d fights not appealing????!!!!

suiton629 2013-10-04 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4857237)
h-h-h-h-h-how is the premise of using your gunpla in 3d fights not appealing????!!!!

Because I buy and build GunPla in real life from the series I enjoy? I don't need to watch a show about GunPla..LOL

It's why I don't like that LBZ or whatever show..BanBall Wars or something where those kids buy plamo and they fight? Stupid......

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-04 18:55

Damn hoax announcements.

My heart is being played with too much this year....

n0m@n 2013-10-04 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4857277)
MG Superior Dragon Gundam Ver.Ka.

And SD Penelope
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...14406438_n.jpg

You are going to make me lose all my money. lol.



Edit:
Oh shit. It says April fools......

And its not even first of April.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.