AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Durarara!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Durarara!! - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=91611)

monir 2010-02-21 14:31

Durarara!! - Requests for new threads

Since the Durarara!! forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Durarara!! thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Shiroth 2010-02-21 14:32

Guess we'll need a manga reader, so i shall request that one first.

Would be interesting to have a 'work out the DOLLAR's members' thread.

White Manju Bun 2010-02-21 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2926333)
Guess we'll need a manga reader, so i shall request that one first.

Done.

Quote:

Would be interesting to have a 'work out the DOLLAR's members' thread.
I was thinking about that but I think the Speculation/Theories (for first time viewers) would work since basically we've been speculating on who they are since the anime began and do know a few already.

Kirarakim 2010-02-21 15:19

I already mentioned this to you (before I even knew this sub forum was going to be created) but a character poll would be fun.

I wonder if there are enough spots for all the characters in the series. :p

Shiroth 2010-02-21 15:23

I say it's best to do the favorite character poll once we're half way into the series. I mean there are characters that we've only seen a little bit off so far, and it wouldn't really be fair to do a poll now.

White Manju Bun 2010-02-21 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirarakim (Post 2926403)
I already mentioned this to you (before I even knew this sub forum was going to be created) but a character poll would be fun.

I wonder if there are enough spots for all the characters in the series. :p

Polls normally come around by epi 12-13 since usually we see most of the cast by then, obviously Drrr is alittle different but I still plan on holding out for a few more epis hopefully so we get some more info on some of the lesser seen characters, Seji, Mika (if thats her), his sister, etc. But yes a character poll will come around and yeah wonder if we'll have enough spots :heh:

Arabesque 2010-02-21 15:26

Requesting Character Discussion threads for Shizuo and Celty, If possible

Shiroth 2010-02-21 15:26

If we don't have enough spots, would splitting it into two polls be allowed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 2926418)
Requesting Character Discussion threads for Shizuo and Celty, If possible

Not to forget Izaya, who especially needs his own thread for discussion.

Kirarakim 2010-02-21 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 2926414)
Polls normally come around by epi 12-13 since usually we see most of the cast by then, obviously Drrr is alittle different but I still plan on holding out for a few more epis hopefully so we get some more info on some of the lesser seen characters, Seji, Mika (if thats her), his sister, etc. But yes a character poll will come around and yeah wonder if we'll have enough spots :heh:

Well that makes sense and I can be patient :)

I guess I am not 100% sure about who my favorites are yet either.

Guardian Enzo 2010-02-21 16:01

I'd like to see character discussion Mikado (the main character :p), Kida and Anri.

Arabesque 2010-02-21 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo (Post 2926453)
I'd like to see character discussion Mikado (the main character :p), Kida and Anri.

You mean Celty :p

And just to be relevant, threads for Simon, Rio, and Shinra would really be nice (or maybe just a General Character Discussion thread)

Kanon 2010-02-21 18:05

I'd like a thread about the Otaku gang. It might be a good idea to group the four of them together.

wandering-dreamer 2010-02-21 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon_ (Post 2926588)
I'd like a thread about the Otaku gang. It might be a good idea to group the four of them together.

Yeah, with all the characters here we might have to group or the threads will take over. :heh:

White Manju Bun 2010-02-21 19:12

Character discussion threads are going to be hard to judge since there are so many characters. Ill make a General Discussion thread pretty soon but I'm not sure about individual yets.

Guardian Enzo 2010-02-21 20:04

"High-Schooler Discussion Thread"?
"Otaku Gang Discussion Thread?"
"Supernatural Beings Discussion Thread"?

Shiroth 2010-02-22 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo (Post 2926710)
"High-Schooler Discussion Thread"?
"Otaku Gang Discussion Thread?"
"Supernatural Beings Discussion Thread"?

I rather like this idea.

Kafriel 2010-02-23 05:32

I would suggest waiting a little bit and opening a Dollars discussion thread later, when the characters will be connected through it; that way their relationship with everyone can be examined and discussed in succession, leaving a more spherical impression of each character.

Iron Maw 2010-02-25 11:43

Shouldn't the episode 8 thread go up now?

monir 2010-02-25 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Maw (Post 2932557)
Shouldn't the episode 8 thread go up now?

There you go!

Iron Maw 2010-02-25 11:49

Fast!:twitch: Thanks!:heh: