AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88061)

Klashikari 2009-11-04 11:57

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Episode 19 (4-1).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
    Any game spoiler posted in this thread will end up with a temporary ban of 1 day, without any kind of warning. Further offense will escalate to harsher ban.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Marion 2009-11-04 12:01

fast paced episode was fast paced.

Spoiler for End of the episode:

Auria 2009-11-04 12:06

Spoiler for commenting the spoiler by marion:

2ch link anyone?

Escargotage 2009-11-04 12:07

http://dec.2chan.net/18/res/9520067.htm

Haha, made it. ;]

Also, next episode's title is Zugzwang, really looking forward to how they say that in the preview. :p

Marion 2009-11-04 12:07

Although I'm not sure - I don't think they changed the OP sequence :V

Oh wait, they did a little.

Golden Witch Drugs 2009-11-04 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Escargotage (Post 2748932)
http://dec.2chan.net/18/res/9520067.htm

Haha, made it. ;]

Also, next episode's title is Zugzwang, really looking forward to how they say that in the preview. :p

They'll probably pronounce it: Zu-gu-zu-wa-n-gu (ずぐずわんぐ)

~Ayane~ 2009-11-04 12:27

daaaaamn, not that portrait again, nooooo x_X
fail Deen, fail
oh well, anyway im not watching it till tomorrow, *sniff* :<

Marion 2009-11-04 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ (Post 2748973)
daaaaamn, not that portrait again, nooooo x_X
fail Deen, fail
oh well, anyway im not watching it till tomorrow, *sniff* :<

I don't see why people were expecting a new portrait anyway 9_9

momobunny 2009-11-04 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marion (Post 2748983)
I don't see why people were expecting a new portrait anyway 9_9

Because it's DEEN... obviously they were either going to commission a new portrait for Ange or animate the one used for the EP4 game.

Marion 2009-11-04 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maho Momo (Post 2748984)
Because it's DEEN... obviously they were either going to commission a new portrait for Ange or animate the one used for the EP4 game.

'Obviously'? Why would they commission a new portrait just to use for eight episodes in an OP sequence, that only shows for like ten seconds :heh: Sounds like a waste of money.

momobunny 2009-11-04 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marion (Post 2748990)
'Obviously'? Why would they commission a new portrait just to use for eight episodes in an OP sequence, that only shows for like ten seconds :heh: Sounds like a waste of money.

Sorry... I forgot that sarcasm fails on the internet. :heh:
Anyway, it was a bit to expect... though I was expecting a LITTLE more than what I see so far. =P

~Ayane~ 2009-11-04 12:37

it was irony i think

edit. oopsie, too late

Skullchukka 2009-11-04 12:41

Spoiler for Ep3 & Ep4 OP comparison, stolen shamelessly from 2ch topic:

Honoakari 2009-11-04 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maho Momo (Post 2748984)

Personally, I like that Deen used the original portrait. It felt like there wasn't enough of it after the anime adaptation of Episode 1 was finished.

The main screen of Alliance of the Golden Witch also contains Beatrice's original portrait.

USCPharmacist 2009-11-04 13:32

The horrible feeling of watching the first episode has return. This is worse however due to the complex time line nature of ep4. I am pretty sure anime only viewer would be confuse, hell even for a VN reader like myself I felt dizzy. Not to mention there was absolutely no emotion to any of the scene what so ever. It's like Chiaki Quon only cut and paste stuff from ep4 and call it an episode. Given the time constrain I think what DEEN should've done was to lump most of the flask back together so that people would have at least some emotional attachment to these event. Why can't they do what they did with Takano in Higurashi? Why can't they use their brain a little to shuffle the events better suited for the anime than just lazily cramping every scenes into the anime? What happen to the quality of EP3? [sigh]

Anyway I don't like sakurato's voice, but that's because of what'll happen later so I don't want to spoil it for anime viewer. I think the voice fits now but it won't be later.

BTW Eva is the hottest 53 years woman I have seen in anime, excluding non human of course. It's too bad the producer never realize most people want to see the wives in bathing suit more than the cousins and servants lol.

MayumiHime 2009-11-04 13:33

Zugzwang? ... LOL? :heh:

German: Zug = Train; Zwang = Force? Oo But I know it's a chess move, still hilarious.

I like the 2chan screens, they look very good. <3 Maria's so cute~~
Glad they changed the op a bit. As a VN player I know what's coming up, but my friends went like "WTF" when I showed them the ending picture. xDDD

Can't wait to see the raw version. :3

Workworkwork 2009-11-04 13:35

Thanks, DEEN.

The past few episodes made me feel kinda guilty, like perhaps they could have deserved a 5 or even a 6.

This episode took all that guilt away and pummeled it right back into hatred.:frustrated:

desirebluesky 2009-11-04 13:36

i dunno what to think about this episode. in general, i found it boring.:heh:

Ttak 2009-11-04 13:39

Nice episode, rushed (but maybe for the greater good later). Also,
Spoiler for this episode:

Marion 2009-11-04 13:43

Finished the RAW.

Spoiler for New Seiyuu:

Spoiler for Episode review: