AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Hagure Yuusha No Aesthetica [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103000)

ZeKeR 2012-07-28 22:21

... good thing the guy's not a FSN Gilgamesh copy because god knows what will happen if he was.

JAGI_X 2012-07-29 03:50

So about that student president guy is he thirst for Akatsuki power or some other power's.

kfcpanda 2012-07-29 07:29

i believe that of miu's

ImperialFlameGod8190 2012-07-29 07:56

probably myuu's im more worried about Ddraigs question cuz that'd be messed up those are reserved for Ousawa alone

Von Himmel 2012-08-03 11:52

Spoiler:

nukie 2012-08-03 11:56

Afaik that to cover-up the cause of Leon's death, it was stated that he died while defending Akatsuki from the Maou's army, or something to that effect :D

Do please correct me if I'm wrong :)

sandhy88 2012-08-08 08:21

It's a disappointed that anime just cover vol 3.

The interesting story is vol 4 & 5 when Akatsuki (along with Myuu, Kuzuha, Chikage, Motoharu and Haruka) back to Alezard and become Maou.

The battle is epic when Chikage, Kuzuha, and Haruka defend again 8 million Alezard army without killing even single warrior.

fazri 2012-08-08 08:57

where i can found summaries and the translation for this series?

sandhy88 2012-08-08 10:16

There're still not has translation for this series. I read chinese (taiwanese) and has up to vol 8 (still reading vol. 6 though).

for summary, still not found (baka-tsuki has general idea of the series) and if I make it, it will take a lot because every event has the meaning.

For general:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

bludvein 2012-08-08 11:05

Thanks, that was an interesting little summary. I hope someone picks this up soon because the anime made me interested.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2012-08-08 11:22

agreed its interesting and im betting that most of that stuff will be in the anime if not a S2

DarkRaven 2012-08-08 12:06

i wonder who this new/fake hero is?

aigomorla 2012-08-08 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRaven (Post 4295755)

my speculation...

Spoiler:

And LOL at Akatsuki owning half the teams..
Well, no shit... he's OP.
I wonder why people dont get it though there heads, this guy is on another level, and in fact, there is no one in earth who can even rank close to him.

bludvein 2012-08-08 12:43

A bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Ya, Akatsuki is OP, but not so much that hes invincible or anything. There are plenty of people who could give him a hard time or even beat him at this point in time.

Just none in the school >.> Except maybe the president.

sandhy88 2012-08-08 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRaven (Post 4295755)

His name is Phil Barnet.

He is from Akatsuki's world and familiar with BABEL System.

He is summon to Alezard to become Disdia Empire Hero (The Military Empire).

He is to posses for become hero such: destroy Leon Esperio's grave (Sherfid Kingdom's Hero before Akatsuki) and kill Akatsuki to prove that he is the true hero.

I will summary vol 3 until 5 but it's been long since i read it so, sorry if it not detail and wrong.

aigomorla 2012-08-08 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludvein (Post 4295809)
A bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Ya, Akatsuki is OP, but not so much that hes invincible or anything. There are plenty of people who could give him a hard time or even beat him at this point in time.

Just none in the school >.> Except maybe the president.

uhhh..

maybe u missed the fact he killed the demon king?
Also the fact that by doing so, made him the strongest hero ever?
And the fact he was the strongest hero, made him return, because he knew it would bring about more wars and strife?

Think of it this way.. your playing Skyrim, or Final Fantasy.. after u beat the last dragon/Boss in new game plus, can u honestly think of 1 enemy in Skyrim which you wont be able to ROFLSTOMP aftewards?
(that is Akatsuki... he is like a double Cleared NEW GAME PLUS Character.)

And again.. if Miu's father was that easy to beat, why did it take Akatsuki to take him down?

Akatsuki has no equal until you show me a guy who is also able to take down miu's father like he did.

@sandy
How strong is this new hero?
How does he rank against Akatsuki?

bludvein 2012-08-08 13:11

Maybe the strongest hero to ever be sent to Alezard, but thats not the only fantasy world.
Spoiler for ...:

aigomorla 2012-08-08 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludvein (Post 4295835)
Maybe the strongest hero to ever be sent to Alezard, but thats not the only fantasy world.
Spoiler for ...:

wait... so your telling me there is multipul worlds these guys can enter?

I thought it was 1 door, 1 gateway.
So your telling me its a random door?

JAGI_X 2012-08-08 13:41

about that guy blonde hair who fought with Akatsuki on top of school how did he know about Akatsuki power.

sandhy88 2012-08-08 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludvein (Post 4295835)
Spoiler for ...:

NO!

In Alezard, The name of Akatsuki no longer Rouge Hero.

His name down to Alezard' History as The Last and Strongest Maou that Get the Two Princess (Both Miao and Resty went and live at Akatsuki house in his world).

With Archivement that bring Peace to Alezard.