AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Favorite Bleach Couples (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26399)

DGDCOne 2013-09-05 14:06

IchigoxInoue
RenjixRukia
IshidaxNemu
RagikuxIchimaru

Sugarplums299 2014-03-08 21:36

Defiantly rukia and ichigo mainly because they both have a strong bond and it was obvious what she was gonna say before she disappeared she's the only person who can pick him up and the only person who brings him back to reality so defiantly ichigo and rukia :);)

Eragon 2014-05-05 19:36

So, I rewatched episode 20 - I don't know why - and the amount of Tatsuki-Orihime fluff is over 9000. Like, how the hell didn't I see this earlier ? I'm so disappointed in myself.

So, yeah, even though Kubo totally ruined Orihime for me in the Arrancar arc, TatsukiHime is the new addition to my list. I think they got the most attention in terms of heart to heart talks.

I mean look at this,

http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...u0034.jpg?=123

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...kixOrihime.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...me-d31s9br.jpg

Danmyao Axe 2015-11-17 15:22

I like these pairings:
Ichigo and Rukia
Inoue and Ishida
Byakuya and Yoruichi

Mad Pierrot 2017-05-25 14:06

I wonder if Hitsugaya and Hinamori were supposed to be a thing or they are more like siblings

TopAnimeHunter 2017-06-22 12:32

I agree with OP, definetly Ichigo and Rukia! :blush:

cyberdemon 2017-06-22 13:44

Never cared for IchigoxRukia. The 2 of them are too alike. It makes them great as best friends but would only cause friction in a more intimate setting because they are both proud and argumentative. Rukia has also been more one of the guys than a potential love interest. Admittedly they are the most important characters in the series and a lot revolves around their unique relationship but they aren't romantic to each other in the least. I also didn't like how if they were to be together that it would require that either of them would have to leave their life behind, ichigo and his family, Rukia and her duties and goals, in order for them to be together.

I preferred IchigoxOrihime more because of how different they were. Orihime has a personality that could crack Ichigo's tough exterior at times and make him smile more. On a practical said, unlike with the Narusaku fans of Naruto who cling to parallels between Narusaku and Naruto's parents, Ichigo actually does idolize his mother so finding someone who is actually very similar to her makes a lot more sense. He is also much more protective of Orihime than anyone else. He doesn't give voice to any feelings but his actions were a bit more telling.

Sparda4 2017-06-23 15:25

Well there are a lot of reasons as to why some say Ichigo and Rukia should have been a thing. A few examples being the Black sun white moon poem the Duet by the Voice actors ( read the translation for that song it's called Glow) and the countless cases in cannon where Rukia motivates Ichigo to fight for X reason. And Ichigo was down in the dump for 17 months because he lost his powers and the split second he got the chance to fight again and see Rukia again he didn't care about anything else.
I understand where the now cannon shipers come from but you need to be blind to not see atleast a few of the things Rukia did for Ichigo even tho you don't like the pairing

cyberdemon 2017-06-23 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparda4 (Post 6100152)
Well there are a lot of reasons as to why some say Ichigo and Rukia should have been a thing. A few examples being the Black sun white moon poem the Duet by the Voice actors ( read the translation for that song it's called Glow) and the countless cases in cannon where Rukia motivates Ichigo to fight for X reason. And Ichigo was down in the dump for 17 months because he lost his powers and the split second he got the chance to fight again and see Rukia again he didn't care about anything else.
I understand where the now cannon shipers come from but you need to be blind to not see atleast a few of the things Rukia did for Ichigo even tho you don't like the pairing

no one is blind to the things that Rukia did for Ichigo. Even most Ichihime fans recognize that they do have a special bond. They just recognize that there isn't really anything romantic about them. Even Kubo acknowledged this years ago. More than Friends less than lovers.

Sparda4 2017-06-25 16:43

Your right, but some still are stubborn you know lol. To be fair in the end i personally don't care who Ichigo ended up with there are FAR bigger issues(to put it lightly) then who gets to sleep with who.

Johnny Dy 2020-05-01 18:42

Bleach couples? To me it seems like a stretch. Bleach isn't about couples, almost at all.
It's almost like a subject purposely left out. If couple life exists, it's minimalised to the point of uselessness. If we wouldn't have the exaggerated manga ending with the Ichigo family, I think any steady couple would be out of question, ANY! As they have more or less eternal lives (except for Genryusai who apparently can age :eyebrow:), I think mostly they are never just one for another, but more like a society where the word "couples" doesn't even exist, just sesonial relationships of rare and precious passion that start and end in friendship, nobody really falling in love with anybody. That's my feel of it.

Or if love exists, as we well know, it doesn't really make it past a decade, so even if our characters can have a taste of love at one point or another, compared to lives that last for centuries or millenniums, that just fades from importance. The best example may be the one between Yoruichi and Urahara: at 1st, they couldn't get enough of each other, probably for a decade or two; then because they are immortal, their feelings got colder and only a deep friendship and mutual respect remained, accompanied by the deep memories of the past. I think this example is a trend for mostly everyone of Soul Society, except for those "rumored" families you never get to see, just hear about!:uhoh::rolleyes:

Extrapolating this lifestyle to our real life, I think we would be the same if we would live for vast spans of time. Marriages would lose their meaning almost completely, and would be so mostly on paper, less so much in practice.

I always wonder though, how one gets born in Soul Society and how does one make a family, as there are thousands with new members that live forever! That's a bit weird. Like that movie "In Time" with Justin Timberlake: "Hey son, meet your grandfather who looks 25, just like you!":D

@: Ichigo only had a family because he wasn't really a shinigami, he wasn't a part of Soul Society. Let's not forget Ichigo and Orihime were still alive human beings, that's why they could make a couple. Coupling between shinigami is way more complicated, thus my unanswered questions about how they are born and how Soul Society family life looks like, things conveniently left out by Tite from the story line.

Oh, that makes me remember! Ichigo's father, Ishin is an exception: he made a real life couple that bore "fruit" so to speak. He could somehow fashion himself a human body that can procreate, which is even more of a stretch than one can know, as shinigamy supposed to be dead not alive. Well, in my opinion he's just a cheat! Pretty much like Ichigo's vaste spurs of power growth in mere days when other shinigamy need at least decades for!:heh:

Now that I think about it, I always wandered how Yoruichi could have known Ichigo can attain bankai in just 3 days! The answer just fell to me right now: she cheated too, in the century she was off Soul Society, she must have watched Dragon Ball with the rest of us and there when a human breeds with a sayajin, the resulted offspring is stronger than both! So she knew Ichigo's father is a shimigamy and his mother a human/quincy! Or maybe Kukakku in her mansion receives Cable TV from other dimensions somehow!:heh: Ha, sneaky Yoruichi!:D
Spoiler:

Lambdadelta Umineko 2021-04-12 00:10

Rukia and Ichigo all the way.