AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2013-01-23 05:52

I'm not even so sure if the Sinanju OVA version will have the new manipulators... Because that would mean that they would have to change the weapons as well. And the Sinanju comes with quite a lot of weapons! A rifle, the bazooka, two beam sabres and two beam axes.
It also has 2.0 style manipulators with articulated knuckle joints so maybe they will just keep it like that.
The Sinanju Stein has all new weapons, changing the manipulators there was a lot more practical and cheaper for them.

My guess is that the new Sinanju OVA will just have a slightly brighter armor color and the bazooka will be included. I don't expect much more than that.
Or maybe we get the damaged head from the end of episode three?

firefox 2013-01-23 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4524484)
I'm not even so sure if the Sinanju OVA version will have the new manipulators... Because that would mean that they would have to change the weapons as well. And the Sinanju comes with quite a lot of weapons! A rifle, the bazooka, two beam sabres and two beam axes.
It also has 2.0 style manipulators with articulated knuckle joints so maybe they will just keep it like that.
The Sinanju Stein has all new weapons, changing the manipulators there was a lot more practical and cheaper for them.

I missed this announcement somehow.

What is the difference between the Shinanju version Ka and the manga version???

Most likely very little difference. Waist of a MG slot imo, shinanju aint that old yet. I still have to built mine.

pumpkins 2013-01-23 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4523283)

ohno. my sinanju is still in the box :(

suiton629 2013-01-23 07:09

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2013/...usive-new.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hazjs68zT9...-0/s640/14.jpg

RX93-2 2013-01-23 07:19

I't most likely just the normal Sinanju, with a bazooka, some new decals and maybe new hands.
Though I doubt the latter since that would require remolded weapons.

I'm loving the new HGUC Banshee though!

maknaedik 2013-01-23 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4524536)
I't most likely just the normal Sinanju, with a bazooka, some new decals and maybe new hands.
Though I doubt the latter since that would require remolded weapons.

Yeah, true. Now I'm doubting that it will come with the new hands. Well, I'm still hoping though.

A new plate for all the handles with the new tab/peg system to replace those for the old ones. Two very small plates perhaps, one red for the beam saber handles and gray for the bazooka and beam rifle. Of course, it will still come with the original but the manual will instruct you to use the new one. Perhaps like how they fixed Unicorn ver Ka?

Appel 2013-01-23 08:10

While I am doubtful that they will release it with the new hands they still did surprise us in a few ways last year.

But personally I actually hope they that will release these new hands seperately...

Although now that I have built them on my Nu Ver.Ka I do have one issue with them: The proportions of the fingers are very weird. The fingers are extremely long and thin while the thumb is huge and fat. It just looks weird :P If they had made the fingers a little thicker or the thumb a little smaller it would have been perfect.

bio9205 2013-01-23 08:11

Looks like Bandai has decided to give us trans-yellow instead of gold for the HGUC Banshee Norn's VN. Sigh. Tempted to get the Unicorn mode, but I'm really looking forward to the Destroy mode!

Infinite Zenith 2013-01-23 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4524578)
Looks like Bandai has decided to give us trans-yellow instead of gold for the HGUC Banshee Norn's VN. Sigh. Tempted to get the Unicorn mode, but I'm really looking forward to the Destroy mode!

If the Unicorn mode Banshee Norn comes with dat beam magnum, consider me sold :D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-23 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn (Post 4524640)
If the Unicorn mode Banshee Norn comes with dat beam magnum, consider me sold :D

Well, I'm already sold with that "properly opened" VN Claw. That's something even the MG doesn't have (yet). Plus, I like HG Norn Unimod's looks and weapons, and it can actually stand (unlike the MG Banshee Unimod :heh:).

Skye629 2013-01-23 22:13

HELP PLX

Im gonna order the AGE-1 Razor set on HLJ, how do I set it so that it ships with the other kits I order? The Razor set says Jan release so idk when they will have it

They give me the options of private warehouse and ship when available, if I do the available one will they charge separate shipping fees? I would prefer to send them all at once, is that the warehouse option?

suiton629 2013-01-23 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4525434)
HELP PLX

Im gonna order the AGE-1 Razor set on HLJ, how do I set it so that it ships with the other kits I order? The Razor set says Jan release so idk when they will have it

They give me the options of private warehouse and ship when available, if I do the available one will they charge separate shipping fees? I would prefer to send them all at once, is that the warehouse option?

http://gginfinite.com/HG-1-144-AGE-1...zor-Parts.html

You're welcome.

maknaedik 2013-01-23 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4525434)
HELP PLX

Yes, IKR! Ordering from HLJ Razor parts is a mature and smart move. It's on sale so it'll save you money.

Anyway, I have a question. Did you order all those kits at the same time, including Razor of course? Or you ordered them before ordering razor and the kits you ordered before are already being processed?

Skye629 2013-01-23 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4525460)

How much is GGs shipping?

Skye629 2013-01-23 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4525470)
Yes, IKR! Ordering from HLJ Razor parts is a mature and smart move. It's on sale so it'll save you money.

Anyway, I have a question. Did you order all those kits at the same time, including Razor of course? Or you ordered them before ordering razor and the kits you ordered before are already being processed?

Im on the page where it displays what Im going to order and the order handling options, Shipping Preference page

On top it has a box with the two kits in stock that Im ordering

The box below that have the AGE-1 Razor set listed as waiting for stock

suiton629 2013-01-23 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4525473)

Not much. Like MG kits usually charge like $12. I'm assuming you live in the US.

RX93-2 2013-01-24 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4525473)

http://www.hlj.com/product/BANOP-101 (Age1 Normal HG + mod parts for 15USd combined)
Get it from HLJ, the addon parts + the base kit are cheaper then just the parts from GGinfinite.
For shipping from japan I use "total price x .5" and that tends to be pretty accurate.

Skye629 2013-01-24 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4525470)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4525689)
http://www.hlj.com/product/BANOP-101 (Age1 Normal HG + mod parts for 15USd combined)
Get it from HLJ, the addon parts + the base kit are cheaper then just the parts from GGinfinite.
For shipping from japan I use "total price x .5" and that tends to be pretty accurate.

kk thanks

now my main question is to how to get it so that they all ship at the same time (refer to my earlier posts)

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-01-24 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4525711)
kk thanks

now my main question is to how to get it so that they all ship at the same time (refer to my earlier posts)

Just set everything to private warehouse. Whn everything is in stock, you can combine evertything in one shipment.

suiton629 2013-01-24 08:24

I have a question about ordering from Hobby Link Japan..

I live in the US. So is there any sort of customs fee/tax or anything extra I would have to pay for buying from Hobby Link Japan?