AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Evolve 2009-01-18 13:26

Well, I thought that S Gundam can't go Waverider, but it's like ZZ's core block system..
Sorry if I wrong.

C.A. 2009-01-18 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolve (Post 2168072)
Well, I thought that S Gundam can't go Waverider, but it's like ZZ's core block system..
Sorry if I wrong.

Well, actually it really is closer to the ZZ core block system lol, but its developed from the Zeta Plus suits with true Wave Rider capabilities.

tanqexe 2009-01-18 13:36

IIRC the S is like the ZZ - G-fighter, G-core, and G-bomber. Ex-S converts to G-cruiser.

Nerroth 2009-01-18 22:10

Sorry to ask about yet another yet-to-be-released suit, but has there been any word on whether the GNX-704T/SP Ahead Smultron is set for a release...

...or has anyone seen a custom modification of a pre-existing Ahead to match the design?

LightningZERO 2009-01-19 08:04

Nope, still no news...

And still no Arche too, I'm sad :(

Knight_SV 2009-01-19 08:33

maybe just like Enact demo color who released very late in HG line. i think Arche will be similiar

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-19 12:44

I'm just curious, but is it possible to mod a 1/144 HG Virtue so that Nadleeh can fit under the armor? I don't remember seeing any pics of anyone doing it, and I can't find anything about that online.

LoweGear 2009-01-19 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2169749)
I'm just curious, but is it possible to mod a 1/144 HG Virtue so that Nadleeh can fit under the armor? I don't remember seeing any pics of anyone doing it, and I can't find anything about that online.

The reason it hasn't been done is because the HG Virtue and Nadleeh don't really share that many parts. It's possible, but considering the size of the kits involved it'll take a LOT of work to make it stable, to the point where it's almost not worth it. :heh:

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-19 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2169758)
The reason it hasn't been done is because the HG Virtue and Nadleeh don't really share that many parts. It's possible, but considering the size of the kits involved it'll take a LOT of work to make it stable, to the point where it's almost not worth it. :heh:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I've just been rearranging my kits lately, and was daydreaming if it was possible because I really my HG Virtue & Nadleeh.

Nerroth 2009-01-19 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2169414)
Nope, still no news...

Drat.

Quote:

And still no Arche too, I'm sad :(
And double drat.

Eleutheria 2009-01-20 01:22

They'll probably need metal rods or something for the Arche, or it won't be able to wield that greatsword one-handed, not with those long thin arms.

StratoSpear 2009-01-20 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleutheria (Post 2170834)
They'll probably need metal rods or something for the Arche, or it won't be able to wield that greatsword one-handed, not with those long thin arms.

Maybe they could make tight joints? Perhaps it may help in sustaining poses for model kits...

C.A. 2009-01-20 05:56

I'm sure those 'PC' parts are tight enough to hold the sword in place as long as you don't move it too much until it wears out.

If you've built Evangelion or Eureka 7's LFO kits, those limbs are extremely long and thin but still hold very well. My Nirvash Spec's legs can still hold its own weight and pose complicated Lift techniques after 2 years. And I used to change its pose every month.

Arche's great sword is just one piece of plastic and won't be too heavy.

PzIVf3 2009-01-20 06:07

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/296/seraphimdr8.jpg

LoweGear 2009-01-20 07:12

The model number (GN-009) is no surprise, but damn the Seraphim looks awesome :D

duotiga 2009-01-20 07:22

HG seraphim must get kit for me!!!!! XD

LightningZERO 2009-01-20 07:54

Surprised that there's a boxart so soon

PzIVf3 2009-01-20 08:26

I forgot to post it. I apologize
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4013/esflt0.jpg

StratoSpear 2009-01-20 08:32

GN-009 = Pure Win!! The HG Seraphim actually looks much, MUCH cooler than the HCM-Pro version.

LightningZERO 2009-01-20 08:40

Quite interested with the snowy background...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.