AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

C.A. 2009-03-23 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2291483)
Not just yet it seems, if you look at the picture near it. We see the two beam sabers. So it's the Masurao.

In sx3's pic, it says Susanoo in July.

astranagun 2009-03-23 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2291820)
In sx3's pic, it says Susanoo in July.

Not to sound offensive but it's name is Susanowo officially as you can see here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...26#post2291226

LightningZERO 2009-03-23 07:57

HG gets Susanowo, and Robot Tamashii gets Masurao

Why the weird Susanowo though?

duotiga 2009-03-23 08:02

i think we got the most no of repeated kits for 00 series alone =X

cupcakes4chris 2009-03-23 08:42

I don't know, the new 1/100 00 raiser looks very tempting. It makes me not want to wait for the mg anymore. Bandai..:frustrated:

I would pee my pants if Bandai decides to surprise us by releasing this new 00 raiser as a mg instead of a 1/100 ng..
I mean, the 1/100 00 has a lot going for it:
-light up units
-special designer colors
-special decals
What more could you ask for? (besides the waist unit problem + articulation). It's like bandai is producing a mg quality kit. It even costs as much as the average master grade. I say that they should just decide it to give it an internal frame and jack up the price by $10-20. I'd still get it.

Un1ver5e 2009-03-23 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2291935)
HG gets Susanowo, and Robot Tamashii gets Masurao

Why the weird Susanowo though?

A unique name for our unique Graham, who goes through a unique number of mobile suits in uniquely few appearances.

-Flag
-Flag (Graham's Custom)
-GN Flag
-Bushido's Ahead (2 appearances, 1 fight scene)
-Masurao (2/3(?) appearances, 1 fight scene)
-SusanoWO (2 appearances, 1 fight scene)

Its like what the hell? An upgrade everytime he fights? Gosh, he's like Bandai's moneyspinner or something.

Oh, and if you recall, you could help me fill in the blanks on the no. of appearances and fights for the Flags. If my memory doesn't fail me, with the exception of the original Flag, his upgraded ones also had pitifully short life spans.

KaiDamien 2009-03-23 09:16

Flag (Graham's Custom) : 2 fight scenes not sure about the appearance.
Flag : 1 fight scene and should be 2 appearance ( if you consider the flag being on-board the ship as one. It happened in the same episode though)
Masurao: Appearances( depend on whether you consider the black suit which appeared early as Masurao)

Scavenger 2009-03-23 10:59

Ooooh. Damashii Exia. Looks very nice, I think I'll buy it with a GN Flag.

Why is the 1/100 Astray Gold Frame getting a reissue? Owners of the limited edition gold frame are screwed.

Susanowo is an error. Picture says スサノオ。。。。



I've ruined a lot of my gunpla (Like 10 kits). I'm going to throw them in a bath of brake fluid this week. That means I can finish my ruined Kampfer one day. The strength of that acrylic paint is like a odorless lacquer paint. :heh: Removing it is hard.

ryanvamp 2009-03-23 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2292035)
A unique name for our unique Graham, who goes through a unique number of mobile suits in uniquely few appearances.

-Flag
-Flag (Graham's Custom)
-GN Flag
-Bushido's Ahead (2 appearances, 1 fight scene)
-Masurao (2/3(?) appearances, 1 fight scene)
-SusanoWO (2 appearances, 1 fight scene)

Its like what the hell? An upgrade everytime he fights? Gosh, he's like Bandai's moneyspinner or something.

Oh, and if you recall, you could help me fill in the blanks on the no. of appearances and fights for the Flags. If my memory doesn't fail me, with the exception of the original Flag, his upgraded ones also had pitifully short life spans.

Unfortunately this character (which I really liked and still like, sort of) has been treated very very badly by season 2...so his mobile suits are included in this statement. Not only he almost didn't fight at all (in season one he did so much more with less powerful units), but the last fight (and I'm talking about ep 23, haven't seen 24 so please no spoilers) with 00 can't even be called a proper fight: so he finally gets a decent suit, with several upgrades, trans-am, yadayadaya and...two movements and it's over. Laughable.

Papaya 2009-03-23 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanvamp (Post 2292229)
Unfortunately this character (which I really liked and still like, sort of) has been treated very very badly by season 2...so his mobile suits are included in this statement. Not only he almost didn't fight at all (in season one he did so much more with less powerful units), but the last fight (and I'm talking about ep 23, haven't seen 24 so please no spoilers) with 00 can't even be called a proper fight: so he finally gets a decent suit, with several upgrades, trans-am, yadayadaya and...two movements and it's over. Laughable.

You could say that about the majority of rivalries in 00. There were definitely some highlights, but I think Jerid had better battles with Kamille in Zeta.

killerkiller 2009-03-23 14:47

man finally my dream has come true, they are releasing more gundam fix figurations for 00 designs (ngee is my source). the next one is apparently throne drei, a very unexpected surprise seeing how i didn't realize there were that many drei fans. i was expecting 00 raiser or a continuation with dynames being next. personally i would love for them to make the designs that aren't too common such as the ones from 00p/fv like astraea or kyrios gust. oh well, throne drei is good enough for me.

Zenemis 2009-03-23 15:02

Hey, sorry if I'm butting in a bit rudely here.

I'm an absolute model novice; the only experience I have working with sprues is with gluing together Games Workshop models.

I'm looking for a very high quality model of the 00 Raiser with minimal assembly required, metal is a plus. I'm willing to pay a few hundred dollars for such a model, does it exist?

Thanks in advance.

Exia_00 2009-03-23 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenemis (Post 2292518)
Hey, sorry if I'm butting in a bit rudely here.

I'm an absolute model novice; the only experience I have working with sprues is with gluing together Games Workshop models.

I'm looking for a very high quality model of the 00 Raiser with minimal assembly required, metal is a plus. I'm willing to pay a few hundred dollars for such a model, does it exist?

Thanks in advance.

barely any metal that i personally know of,(if i miss anything plz feel free to add)

but these are all the 00 Raiser models:

1/144 HG
1/100 NG
HCM Pro
Robot Damashi


i would recommend 1/144 HG

Zenemis 2009-03-23 15:27

Thanks Exia_00!

Taking a look at the pictures for each of those, they look fairly similar. Is there any one which stands out as being particularly detailed compared to the rest?

astranagun 2009-03-23 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenemis (Post 2292609)
Thanks Exia_00!

Taking a look at the pictures for each of those, they look fairly similar. Is there any one which stands out as being particularly detailed compared to the rest?

For me of the one I have or have built there is no doubt that the most detailed is the HCM-pro while the most poseable is the 144.
Hope this help.

Zenemis 2009-03-23 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2292640)
For me of the one I have or have built there is no doubt that the most detailed is the HCM-pro while the most poseable is the 144.
Hope this help.

Thanks, it looked to me that the HCM-Pro had a little bit more detail as well; I'm not really fussed about posability.

Thanks a lot guys.

EDIT: Aaand the HCM-Pro 00 Raiser is on backorder at hjl.com :(

*starts sucking on thumb*

Guess it'll be a few weeks.

Calvin329 2009-03-23 15:56

There's obviously the HG 1/144 Trans Am 00 Raiser with :
  • 00 Gundam
  • 0 Raiser
  • 2 GN Shields
  • 2 GN Swords II WITH BEAM PARTS plus the connector
  • 2 Beam Swords
  • 1 GN Sword III with the beam part

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR. It's like the PERFECT KIT.

Sir Dearka 2009-03-23 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 2290434)
Nice one Sir Dearka XD

Cutest scene ever, huh? ;P

Just finished assembling my Guncannon.




And I gotta say... it HAS this retro beauty I search for in the models of the Origin. Though as for the Gundam itself, I think I'll choose a One Year War version over the 2.0.

astranagun 2009-03-23 16:09

Second part of the image sx3 posted
http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress...ws_hj5_mg3.jpg

Critias 2009-03-23 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2292702)
Second part of the image sx3 posted
http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress...ws_hj5_mg3.jpg

Ha, so pre-Amatsu version of Gold Frame? Bandai really has to milk the VERY last drop of SEED, don't they? :heh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-03-23 17:06

I'm confused, the Advanced GNX has A-Laws colors. But in its official lineart, it has a gray,white color.

Why the change?

duotiga 2009-03-23 17:11

is just the prototype, dont get confuse

Sir Dearka 2009-03-23 17:12

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSCF7006.jpg

:P Yeah, I am slow but just realized that Ribbon's mecha is a huge tribute to the Origin's suit above :) We have evil Amuro piloting evil GuNcannon. What;s next? :D

justavisitor 2009-03-23 17:18

And we have good lasse watching 0-gundam running out of ammo in the exact same way like Amuro and his RX-78...the displays are the same!!! Now all we need is guntank....

Sir Dearka, that is a great guncannon you have there, and you really like MSes with big cannons/guns XD

Sir Dearka 2009-03-23 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 2292854)
And we have good lasse watching 0-gundam running out of ammo in the exact same way like Amuro and his RX-78...the displays are the same!!! Now all we need is guntank....

Sir Dearka, that is a great guncannon you have there, and you really like MSes with big cannons/guns XD

Yeah. Big cannons for the win. Same reason I bought the GFF Stamen with weapon system :D

As for the Guncannon, I did not believe it'd look that good until just now... I am so happy to have it! :] And Kai Shiden was just marvelous a support character. Sneaky and shady in looks but good at heart :)

kakakka 2009-03-23 17:24

Quote:

And we have good lasse watching 0-gundam running out of ammo in the exact same way like Amuro and his RX-78...the displays are the same!!!
So that's why I found it very familiar. Thanks for reminding me :)

Saga_CE 2009-03-23 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2292162)
Susanowo is an error. Picture says スサノオ。。。。

Not an error, just a mean to not enounciate "Sue-sa-noo" for (not japanese friendly) english speaking people. A far more relevant spelling than "Mwu La Fllaga" and other ignominies from the Fukuda-Morosawa duo.

jackyng222 2009-03-24 01:54

Is it just me, or did I see that a 1:100 astray GOLD frame is coming out this june for about 3360 Yen?!?!?!? Trans-am 00 raiser and the MG sword impulse is a must get.

philmein 2009-03-24 03:12

man, i totally regret buying the 1/100 00 raiser...it should've gotten the 1/144 hg 00 raiser for it's poseability and it's price..

i think might just get the 1/144 trans-am version that's going to be released next month...

duotiga 2009-03-24 07:16

nw i am hoping for 1/100 blue frame 3rd....where is 00 7s & cherudim saga????

Jeffry2009 2009-03-24 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sx3 (Post 2291248)
Gentlemen.. BEHOLD

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3223/1237778835972.jpg

The arche exists! and its busterblade can turn into a buster rifle!

On a side note, does anyone know when the robot damashii 0 Gundam is going to be released? i think im actually going to buy it just for the sake of owning an 0 Gundam :)

Must... get.... those new ARCHE @ maybe next may after i've bought my new NERF VULCAN to me...........

KaiDamien 2009-03-24 08:34

Not exactly Akwos but i'll say its not that bad
http://www.modelers-g.jp/uploads/photos/654.jpg
http://www.modelers-g.jp/uploads/photos/654-4.jpg

cupcakes4chris 2009-03-24 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2294137)

It looks beautiful

gundam rider 2009-03-24 09:10

^errr, the crotch part is um awsome:heh:

Okamidum 2009-03-24 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by gundam rider (Post 2294190)
^errr, the crotch part is um awsome:heh:

Yeah, not sure about the crotch part but the model itself looks great.

Sir Dearka 2009-03-24 14:01

I'll definitely get Arche. As fopr the rest... I am not interested. Maybe when they release the Cherudim with additional equipment...

Also, I just saw the final mecha boss spoilers, and I gotta say it seems to be the coolest in the show so far. But we'll see :P

---

Funny thing: Gundam guns do get along well with Figma girls ;)


Un1ver5e 2009-03-24 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2294137)

There are 2 Face Bursts on the sword? It still looks pretty cool anyway.

gundam rider 2009-03-24 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2294673)
I'll definitely get Arche. As fopr the rest... I am not interested. Maybe when they release the Cherudim with additional equipment...

Also, I just saw the final mecha boss spoilers, and I gotta say it seems to be the coolest in the show so far. But we'll see :P

---

Funny thing: Gundam guns do get along well with Figma girls ;)


churuya-san with a bazooka ohhh......:love:

Amber.Dawn 2009-03-24 22:26

Arche...must...get

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-03-24 23:23

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...ed-gff-mc.html

More of the Damashii Regnant.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.