AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2013-10-12 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4867247)
For what its worth, I actually was. I'm a bit ambivalent about R2, honestly. R3 would be a lot better in comparison, but... oh well.

Bandai still have yet to milk MG Avalanche Exia dash, Astrea , Astrea type F , Avalanche Astrea type f :p

Skye629 2013-10-12 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4866674)
Uh no? Leads usually mean the main good guys. So he's right. In this case, it'd be X, X Divider, and Double X.

OH SHIT

Nice catch man, typo XD

Edited original post

Sweet PG Blue Frame and MG Exia R2 (wonder if they fixed the ankles, if so I think my brother is gonna get a treat)

Hooray for lame:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z4WcfbPjSf.../s1600/1ah.jpg

HasuMasu 2013-10-12 03:31

I can't believe nike actually got the MG Exia R2.

Znozzy 2013-10-12 06:38

Honestly, i'm happy we got a R2 kit, i'm surprised, but it's a fine suit (and a smart move for bandai, seeing the amount of new parts involved in the kit is pretty much one small sprue i'd say)

Other than that, should one buy the Rogue + Ootori? The backpack is mighty fine (Yes, i think it is) but i couldn't care less for the Rogue. Odds are i'd buy a RM Strike + Aile just to get rid of the pink.

suiton629 2013-10-12 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4867644)
Honestly, i'm happy we got a R2 kit, i'm surprised, but it's a fine suit (and a smart move for bandai, seeing the amount of new parts involved in the kit is pretty much one small sprue i'd say)

Other than that, should one buy the Rogue + Ootori? The backpack is mighty fine (Yes, i think it is) but i couldn't care less for the Rogue. Odds are i'd buy a RM Strike + Aile just to get rid of the pink.

I'm guessing if the R2 MG sells well, we'll see the R3 get online exclusive release.
I plan on not building the Ootori pack and instead swapping it with 1 of the 3 extra RM Ver. Aile packs (I got a total of 4 RM Ver. MG Aile Strike) instead.

:D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-12 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4867644)

If you don’t like Rouge RM’s dark-pink color, I think you should just skip it, unless you really really want the Otori Pack (to me, it’s a *blegh* pack). I, for one, will definitely buy Rouge RM for the Rouge alone. I like its dark-pink color since it’s different from the old MG Rouge’s bright-pink. Also, this Rouge RM looks awesomely perfect with I.W.S.P. which is my main motivation to buy it.

Now for MG Exia R2...hmm...after seeing the Metal Build, I'm kind of desensitized by it. Yeah, the MB Exia R2 is really good that I don't think the MG will match it. I guess we'll see...

Znozzy 2013-10-12 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4867684)
If you don’t like Rouge RM’s dark-pink color, I think you should just skip it, unless you really really want the Otori Pack (to me, it’s a *blegh* pack). I, for one, will definitely buy Rouge RM for the Rouge alone. I like its dark-pink color since it’s different from the old MG Rouge’s bright-pink. Also, this Rouge RM looks awesomely perfect with I.W.S.P. which is my main motivation to buy it.

Now for MG Exia R2...hmm...after seeing the Metal Build, I'm kind of desensitized by it. Yeah, the MB Exia R2 is really good that I don't think the MG will match it. I guess we'll see...

mail me the Ootori backpack and i'll pay a small fee plus shipping? *wink wink*

No but, i really want the Ootori backpack, i'm a sucker for missiles, and that backpack has missiles. The Rogue i don't really care about, to be honest. But i'm the guy who buys kits just for x part so i can put it on a kitbash someday.

suiton629 2013-10-12 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4867687)
mail me the Ootori backpack and i'll pay a small fee plus shipping? *wink wink*

No but, i really want the Ootori backpack, i'm a sucker for missiles, and that backpack has missiles. The Rogue i don't really care about, to be honest. But i'm the guy who buys kits just for x part so i can put it on a kitbash someday.

I'd be willing to sell it on eBay if you really wanted it, but I don't ship internationally. :eyespin:

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-12 08:11

PG blue frame is VERY lazy, but the bazooka is nice. Still prefer my Red frame with dual katanas.
Thank god exia R2 is exclusive. I dont want that thing delaying a good normal release MG kit. Its obviously going to have the same problems as the last (bad ankles and hips).

suiton629 2013-10-12 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4867709)
PG blue frame is VERY lazy, but the bazooka is nice. Still prefer my Red frame with dual katanas.
Thank god exia R2 is exclusive. I dont want that thing delaying a good normal release MG kit. Its obviously going to have the same problems as the last (bad ankles and hips).

I think that's so stupid Bandai is doing a PG as an online exclusive. >_>
MG Exia R2...It's not so bad. Like the original Exia mold wasn't so bad.

n0m@n 2013-10-12 08:31

I seriously hope MG Gundam X would include the Divider parts. The only difference are basically the removal of satellite cannon and addition harmonica after all..... Damn. MG Gundam X is probably the best thing I have heard from Bandai in a while.

suiton629 2013-10-12 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4867732)
I seriously hope MG Gundam X would include the Divider parts. The only difference are basically the removal of satellite cannon and addition harmonica after all..... Damn. MG Gundam X is probably the best thing I have heard from Bandai in a while.

MG Gundam X
MG Exia Repair 2 --> online exclusive

2014 is already turning out to be very expensive. >_<

Oh and I doubt they'll include parts for the X Divider to cut costs and to give it another release. Most wouldn't bother getting 2x of that kit.

Much like how I think if we do end up with a MG Exia Repair 3, then that too will be its own separate online exclusive even though there's only minor changes to the outside armor and a new weapon.

And watch Bandai just spam out the Age MG's...

Age-1 Full Gransa
Age-3 Normal
Age-3 Orbital
Age-3 Fortress
Age-FX
Age-FX Burst

...as online exclusives and regular releases. And then there's Seed RM Ver. line as well as Seed Destiny.. >_< Oh and we can't forget about Wing EW series.

Damn it Bandai. They're already raping my wallet.

helois 2013-10-12 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4867085)
I need a UC version of you.

tons of MG from MSV,novels,version 2.0... :heh:

i'll start like:

MG Dendrobium
MG Asshimar
MG Gaplant
MG Gaplant Erisia Custom
MG Gaplant TR-5 [Advanced Hrairoo] Full Armor
MG Byarlant
MG Byarlant Custom
MG Nemo III
MG Guncannon Detector
MG Anksha
MG Gerbera Tetra
MG Xamel
MG Gundam MKIII ( Full Armor exclusive )
MG Hyaku Shiki Kai ( " )
MG Zeta 2
MG Krake Zulu
MG Rozen Zulu

and 2.0
MG Gundam Physalis
MG Gundam Zephyranthes ( Full Burner online exclusive XD )
MG Gundam G04
MG Gundam G05

and...
MG Zakrello :heh:
MG Ball type M

let's see! :uhoh:

suiton629 2013-10-12 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 4867866)
tons of MG from MSV,novels,version 2.0... :heh:

i'll start like:
Spoiler:

let's see! :uhoh:

Few problem.

1. They aren't as relevant right now.
2. In terms of UC (since you listed UC), Gundam Origins, Thunderbolt (to a degree), Char's Counterattack, and Unicorn is what's the big seller.
3. Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, Build Fighter 00 (apparently), and X are on Bandai's radar for kits.

Oh and about the recent confirmed, MG Exia Repair 2. I want to see how long it takes for people to make a video about it and how much I've been wanting it since 2010. =D

And in regards to the kit, I wonder if they'd even include the Repair 3 conversion parts since they did do it before with the MG Exia Ignition Mode which had the parts to convert it to the Repair 1 version.

Oh man, if Bandai included the R3 parts in the MG Exia R2, then well, I'm gonna be even more broke since I'd buy 2 of those online exclusives. >_<

Aurelis 2013-10-12 11:13

Couldn't resist the new offerings by Bandai. Now, I've gotta wait for HGUC Victory, Double X and F91.

The HG Gold Frame Astray was a must buy, despite it being that odd yellow and the RD MK-V was something I didn't expect to see in the shop. One funny thing was, it cost me around 180 and I thought that was alright, but the moment I walked out, I saw the shop selling the GFF Composite Psyco Gundam for 150! Thank goodness it wasn't the Psyco MK-II or I would walk back in and ask for trade :heh:

http://i.imgur.com/grJMZls.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/mI97CtN.jpg?1

Spoiler for Random:

Blazer-X 2013-10-12 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4866928)
Don't worry, I'm sure MG Build Strike Full Package is imminent, even if the show runs on HGs.

*Checks Gundam Guy this morning*

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/1...l#comment-form

Well, what do you know. Turns out, I was just a couple of days off.

Maybe I should start saying MG Reborns is imminent, so it'll get announced for March. :heh:

suiton629 2013-10-12 14:02

If it's not here, then no go. =P

Spoiler:

Infinite Zenith 2013-10-12 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4867078)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

I personally would love to get this, but if it's an online exclusive, so I might not be able to buy it locally :(

suiton629 2013-10-12 14:27

It is an online exclusive.
I'm getting it, and if it includes conversion parts to make it R3, then I'll get 2...muahahah

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-12 15:14

Definitely an announcement filled hobby show. I hope the gundam expo in November is as good and i'm definitely hoping we get news on some MGs for the Unicorn Finale.
Rumours of MG build fighter but no proof, wouldn't surprise me though as its a simple strike variant.
With MG Gundam X announced my ideal gundam collection is coming to a close. Only 2 kits left.