AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2013-12-18 11:38

Looking forward to the BF version of Exia. So I guess we can expect some dark version of Exia with some sort of wing?

Let's hope the fighter will be awesome and it will have great screentime!

And yes, the ad mentions that Universal Booster comes with parts to convert Build Strike into Star Build Strike

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-18 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 4947312)
And yes, the ad mentions that Universal Booster comes with parts to convert Build Strike into Star Build Strike

Called it

Bandai is in their peak efficiency this season

But 3150 yen man! Are they serious? :eek:

(Inb4 turned out the box contain enough material for 2 HG somehow)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-12-19 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4947589)
But 3150 yen man! Are they serious? :eek:

(Inb4 turned out the box contain enough material for 2 HG somehow)

It will be a nice surprise if we can actually build the original Sazabi with it. At least it will provide us with two options and kinda justify the price. What's the color of Miss Sazabi anyway? Is it pink? Now Imagine if we can make a pink original Sazabi with feminine decals like the Zaku Live Concert :heh:.

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-19 07:27

There are very few HG unit that breaks 3000 yen benchmark, at least in UC. And most of them are either massive, or overengineered with extra parts.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-12-19 08:15

I just hope Bandai didn’t get rid of the extra/residual parts that can be used to build the original Sazabi in HG Miss Sazabi. Extra options are always good. That’s why I really like to buy the HG Banshee & the exclusive Exclusive HG Astray Amatsu coz by not getting rid of the residual parts, you get two options to build it. In case of HG Banshee, you can choose between the OVA version and the novel version. In case of Exclusive HG Amatsu, you can choose between the Ghina Sahaku Custom and Mina Sahaku Custom.

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-19 08:29

The new Khsatriya repair also have the normal parts, justifying the pricetag.

Thus my guess of it having some extra parts intact ain't farfetched, probably NOT for the Sazabi, but Nobel.

Skye629 2013-12-19 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4948231)
The new Khsatriya repair also have the normal parts, justifying the pricetag.

Thus my guess of it having some extra parts intact ain't farfetched, probably NOT for the Sazabi, but Nobel.

Was it confirmed that it had all the normal parts?

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-12-19 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4948767)

If so, then I 'm getting the new one. On my old one two of the binders broke, so I can use the old one for the Repair-version and still have the regular Ksyhatryia^^

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-19 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4948767)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4948888)
If so, then I 'm getting the new one. On my old one two of the binders broke, so I can use the old one for the Repair-version and still have the regular Ksyhatryia^^

I'm afraid it's still a rumor, sorry

Also, when I whined about wanting a Dendrobium (HGM 1/550 to be exact) and can't find any, muh GF answered the calls.... and buying me SD Dendrobium :heh:

Well it's the thought that counts, will post the picture as soon as it's done.:)

And on the upside, January restock will allow me to order online from local store :D

Aurelis 2013-12-19 20:22

A commenter on GG mentioned a Shanel design, which I guess is a fanart given the context on gundam.wikia: MSN-04 Shanel

http://i.imgur.com/73BcPrJ.jpg?1

Nonetheless, it seemed interesting for a female variant of Sazabi, though the official silhouette only hints at the head design of Sazabi.

I'm really skeptical about other gimmicks which can be implemented in a female-esque "sleek, prim and proper" design, so I'm going to think that it'll be a special coating release.

The Exia on the other hand, I really like the dark and sinister vibe.

Has anyone seen a completed kit of Wing Fenice Gundam with both legs using the Fenice, having 4 symmetrical wings and sporting a shoulder beam cape on both its left and right arm? I'm thinking of getting both just for that purpose but if it doesn't look as good as I imagine, then it's probably not worth it.

The Hobby No Toriko build was not what I'm looking for as it incorporated the Meteor Hopper to resemble God Gundam.

~Destiny~ 2013-12-19 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4949019)
Has anyone seen a completed kit of Wing Fenice Gundam with both legs using the Fenice, having 4 symmetrical wings and sporting a shoulder beam cape on both its left and right arm? I'm thinking of getting both just for that purpose but if it doesn't look as good as I imagine, then it's probably not worth it.

The Hobby No Toriko build was not what I'm looking for as it incorporated the Meteor Hopper to resemble God Gundam.

Ta da~ Is this what you're looking for?

Aurelis 2013-12-20 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4949256)
Ta da~ Is this what you're looking for?

YES! THANK YOU!

I really like the look of it, like a pseudo Wing Zero.

Edit: And purchased!

http://i.imgur.com/UHnj7jA.jpg?1

Skye629 2013-12-20 02:51

I want a MG Strike Rouge Ootori now after seeing that RM episode........damn you Bandai

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-20 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4949407)
YES! THANK YOU!

I really like the look of it, like a pseudo Wing Zero.

Edit: And purchased!

http://i.imgur.com/UHnj7jA.jpg?1

> All of those
How envious

Anyway would you install the broken horn? I think you'd better not.

EDIT: sorry if it comes as dictating, I mean using the normal fins and horns would look better due to symmetry

Aurelis 2013-12-20 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4949551)
> All of those
How envious

Anyway would you install the broken horn? I think you'd better not.

EDIT: sorry if it comes as dictating, I mean using the normal fins and horns would look better due to symmetry

Broken V-fins are nightmares to me, so I am glad that Bandai gave both version. I do agree with your suggestion though :p

And there's a current sale going on with Christmas and New Year around so the price was almost HLJ range. There's still no Red Frame or Nobel Berserker

Btw, I'm still curious, which kit did you end up going with? :D Other than receiving SD Dendro.

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-20 05:09

Sinanju

no really, my brother said he'll give me the needed extra money so long as I didn't buy monstrosity that is Tieren. (he think it looks crappy, what a joke)

So I save half the budget, get some from him, and went with Sinanju :p (I'll still buy it later)

EDIT: I was about to buy Hrairoo but someone bought it yesterday :(

Aurelis 2013-12-20 06:12

The moment you said Sinanju, I nodded my head in agreement. It's one of the most fun I had with a HGUC, both in building process and the resulting finished kit.

Even the Sleeves was actually fun [In a sadistic way] :heh: Can't say it made me tempted to get Rozen Zulu though, as I like the clear version color more.

ZeroXSEED 2013-12-20 09:42

Strange question: Can you use Avalanche armor from that NG 1/100 kit on MG Exia?

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-12-20 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4949795)
Strange question: Can you use Avalanche armor from that NG 1/100 kit on MG Exia?

Not without modding the parts, sadly

~Destiny~ 2013-12-20 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4949580)
Sinanju

no really, my brother said he'll give me the needed extra money so long as I didn't buy monstrosity that is Tieren. (he think it looks crappy, what a joke)

So I save half the budget, get some from him, and went with Sinanju :p (I'll still buy it later)

EDIT: I was about to buy Hrairoo but someone bought it yesterday :(

I love my Sinanju but... The gold trim throughout the body... Biggest. Pain. Ever :heh: