AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need help with a survey for my psychology 1 class (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=24718)

shino bugged 2004-12-02 22:15

Need help with a survey for my psychology 1 class

ya iam doing this group project for my psyc 1 class so could u tell me about your earliest childhood memory and how old u were when it happened , i only need 9 more responses thanks :D

Karma 2004-12-02 23:13

I remember playing at preschool with a couple of my friends, we were playing Power Rangers. It was 1993, so I was 4 years old.

Reaver4k 2004-12-02 23:14

Blank.... thats all i can remember

shino bugged 2004-12-02 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karma
I remember playing at preschool with a couple of my friends, we were playing Power Rangers. It was 1993, so I was 4 years old.

thanks :D and Reaver4k me too i cant remember nothing under 15 years old

@anya 2004-12-02 23:44

Well.....
I remember in Kindergarden, my friends and I first found out about China and all went to dig our way there starting at the sandpit. Two weeks later we finally reached the bottom of the pit which was half a metre deep. We found out we couldn't go any further because there were wood planks on the bottom.
It was when I was around 4 years old, 1995.

Hope this helps.
Don't really know what to write.
Good luck.

Wang Hung Lo 2004-12-02 23:47

Around Christmas time 1988 I was playing on top of our couch and I fell off the back.

I don't understand why I remember that. I was three by the way.

shino bugged 2004-12-03 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wang Hung Lo
I don't understand why I remember that. I was three by the way.

thats what were trying to find out , i think thats when the brain starts to truly develops :thinker:

HoboGod 2004-12-03 01:00

My memory is freaky, i can actually remember certain things from when i was still a baby.

My earliest memory is really fuzzy. I'm being held by someone... the person holding me is a child of an undeterminable age. I see my mother talking with my grandmother, but i can't hear anything at all. They're lips are moving but I don't hear sound. Perhaps my ears were covered by a blanket or i just can't remember any of the sound. I can remember alot of the colors and the furniture, and from what my mom tells me of my discription, it was my grandmother's old house. That's it....

I don't remember anything that happened between that event and when I was about 1 or 2 years old when i fell down a set of stairs. From there until i'm 4 years old, i have memories only of emotions and my state of mind. Since I was 4 years old, i've had photographic memories of all the important events in my life. Including learning to count, learning to play chess, learning the alphabet, my penmanship, birthday presants, christmas presants, wonderful foods, finding out there isn't a santa claus, ect.

Freaky, eh? :heh:

xris 2004-12-03 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by shino bugged

Well, since it seems you have your responses (despite there being only five replies not nine), I'm closing the thread. In the future, please don't use these forums to get your homework done.