AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for funny titles (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117555)

Classified Info 2013-01-24 21:29

Looking for funny titles

I'm currently looking for very hilarious titles; i need to laugh.

However, not any kind of comedy will give me jiggles. The ones that are most likely going to provide me some fun are (nearly)ecchi animes that focus on joking on the sexual sphere or serious themes. Insulting is very likely to make me chuckle. Black humor will also do the job.

Some titles that fit the bidding
Kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead
Kiss x sis
Zero no Tsukaima

Yuria 100 Shiki (manga)
Oretama (manga)
Sayonara Zetsubou sensei
Welcome to the NHK
Arakawa under the bridge

Here's a complete list of all the animes i've watched so far http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107800

Thanks for your attention

SeijiSensei 2013-01-24 22:07

I didn't see Level E on your list. Start with that.

if you're open to a more complex, but still often hilarious, type of comedy, watch Oh! Edo Rocket or Tsuritama.

These are all science-fiction titles. I'll toss Moyashimon season one into the mix as well. (Season two was a big disappointment.) None of these is brimming with sexual humor, though Moyashimon comes the closest.

Kirayuki 2013-01-24 22:20

Try Gintama

Cold~as~Ice 2013-01-24 23:06

I think people should post a sample video on what the comedy is like.

for example hajime no ippo has some of the best comedy and in my opinion it's one of the best sports anime out there . I'll recommend this even to those who hate sports anime or sports in general.

here's a sample of some of the comedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bMmmgibepo

it's hard to find good comedy these days. 77+ episodes but I was never bored with this title because the characters were entertaining to watch

EDIT
you may want to start reading molester man or onii chan control if want a good laugh or pick up GTO again

Tempester 2013-01-25 01:23

Next time, please use the search function.

Classified Info 2013-01-25 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 4526952)
Next time, please use the search function.

Quote:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms
By the way, it's not strictly necessary for the titles to have "sexual jokes".

I mean, if it's something that's going to make me laugh anyways, then go for it, it might be a success.

Also, forgot to add Level E to my list: i had already watched it.

Oh, and GTO was very funny back then, it gave me some good laughs. Right, if you can get something like GTO, with some "rustic" dude, then i'd be pleased :D.

Anything that involves weird or unusual people put in a "normal" environment will usually give me jiggles.

I'll check the other titles you suggested

THanks

SPARTAN 119 2013-01-25 08:38

I'd recommend Koe de Oshigoto (manga- there is an OVA, but it deserves a full series) if your looking for something with ecchi humor.

Basic premise- a high school girl is given a voice acting job at a company her older sister works for- a company that happens to produce eroge.

Sackett 2013-01-25 20:30

Dororon Enma-kun Meera Meera

Just watch it.

Classified Info 2013-01-25 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sackett (Post 4527990)

The trailer was enough to pick up my interest: definitely going to watch it. Thanks

Kotohono 2013-01-26 00:18

Sexual humor:
Seitokai Yakuindomo, while the MC is normal, the other people on the council aren't :heh:.

Black comedy:
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity Has Declined)

Classified Info 2013-01-27 05:02

I finished watching Dororon Enma-kun Mera Mera and it was very entertaining; probably it's because it was the Blue-ray version, but i loved the art. It was fun, light, had some side romance elements and i enjoyed it a lot. I also don't remember skipping the opening one single time :D

I'm looking for titles like that: light, funny, ecchi and entertaining (better if recent and with a good definition).

@Konakaga:
I had already tried Seitokai Yakuindomo, but the girls' jokes didn't entertain me much.

I'll check out Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

PS:
Do you know any other anime that has a cute/sexy azure haired girl? Something always comedy-like (Like Denpa onna or Kannagi). Thanks

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-27 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classified Info (Post 4529884)
PS:
Do you know any other anime that has a cute/sexy azure haired girl? Something always comedy-like (Like Denpa onna or Kannagi). Thanks

How about Shinryaku Ika Musume?
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) It’s pure comedy, but I don’t know whether the humor will work on you or not. :D

Cold~as~Ice 2013-01-27 08:08

I heard people enjoy this title called binbougami ga
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13535

kaitanuva 2013-01-27 12:05

Well if you don't mind romance thrown in the mix, Lovely Complex is hilarious. Short dude goes out with tall girl. Kind of like Edward Elric comedy.

larethian 2013-01-27 20:28

How about Gintama? In terms of the type of humor you want, it's the king of the king imo.

Classified Info 2013-01-27 20:47

I had already tried lovely complex but, if i recall correctly, i didn't like the animation/artwork.

I'll try out Gintama as i also noticed it's rated high in many sites.

Thanks again

Coldlight 2013-01-28 09:29

A couple of comedy manga titles you might want to check out:

Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka? (Sexual humor; of the delusional kind)

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (Black humor; of the cringe-worthy kind)

xxanimefan4_ever 2013-01-28 12:46

jungle wa itsumo hale nochiguu - it's a solid comedy. i say give it 3 eps to see if you hit it off with the show.

DrSmith 2013-02-03 17:19

Amaenaide yo!! and Katsu!!

Mitsudomoe

Kodomo no Jikan

And not ecchi but imho a very good comedy:

Geshiken both seasons (be sure to watch the OVA before season 2)

Frailty 2013-02-06 17:21

Kill me Baby!
Nichijou
Nichibros

not ecchi
but these are hillarious

Seitokai Yakuindomo
B Gata H Kei

these 2 are awesome, ecchi and hillarious

EDIT:
I can't believe you dropped Fate/Zero
oh well