AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112422)

Leo_Otaku 2012-05-24 22:12

Good director and Brain's Base? I'm in!

Flower 2012-05-26 12:19

Okay - just finished reading the first 5 volumes of the manga, and I must admit I kinda like it. I will definitely give it a try when it is released.

Hmm ... am hoping they will stick as close to the manga as possible.

Excorsism 2012-06-06 02:48

Hory cow, yesssssssssss! I have all of the volumes in Japanese right now and I love this series. One of my favorite shoujos next to Taiyou no Ie. Looking forward to all four of the main cast animated and in motion.

MeoTwister5 2012-06-06 03:00

I can't remember anymore which chapter I stopped reading. Mang.

NoemiChan 2012-06-06 03:02

Some of our favorite seiyuus are here again.

Quote:

Cast

Shizuku Mizutani – Haruka Tomatsu (Ichika Takatsuki/Ano Natsu de Matteru, Yuka Hanaki/Natsuiro Kiseki)
Haru Yoshida – Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Shinichirō Tokizane/Blood C, Ranmaru Kurosaki/Uta no Prince-Sama 2)
Asako Natsume – Atsumi Tanezaki (Da Capo and Tayutama games)
Souhei Sasahara – Ohsaka Ryouta (Yuki Sanada/Tsuritama)
Kenji Yamaguchi – Takuma Terashima (Amagase Touma/The Idolmaster)
Chizuru Ooshima – Kana Hanazawa (Mato Kuro/Black Rock Shooter, Nadeko Sengoku/Nisemonogatari)
Yuuzan Yoshida – Yuuichi Nakamura (Houtarou Oreki/Hyouka, Gray Fullbuster/Fairy Tail)
Mitsuyoshi Misawa – Tomoyuki Higuchi
Additional info.. . .linkz

Excorsism 2012-06-06 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4194549)
Asako Natsume – Atsumi Tanezaki (Da Capo and Tayutama games)
Souhei Sasahara – Ohsaka Ryouta (Yuki Sanada/Tsuritama)[/URL]

Well then, I hope these two do these two characters justice. Awwright.

webkid94 2012-06-06 17:21

I did a "View Page Source" in Firefox for the series' website and I believe this may be something important:

meta name="description" content="TVアニメ「となりの怪物くん」の最新情報・作品紹介など。2012年秋、アニメ化決定 . I have no clue what the rest says but the first part does say "TV Anime Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun"

Plus, Aniplex is involved with this one from the keywords:
meta name="keywords" content="となりの怪物くん,ろびこ,アニメ,デザート,アニプレックス,aniplex,講談社 " />

Excorsism 2012-06-07 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkid94 (Post 4195500)
I did a "View Page Source" in Firefox for the series' website and I believe this may be something important:

meta name="description" content="TVアニメ「となりの怪物くん」の最新情報・作品紹介など。2012年秋、アニメ化決定 . I have no clue what the rest says but the first part does say "TV Anime Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun"

Plus, Aniplex is involved with this one from the keywords:
meta name="keywords" content="となりの怪物くん,ろびこ,アニメ,デザート,アニプレックス,aniplex,講談社 " />

The second half of the first line says the anime will be aired(?) in Fall this year. Hurray!

Katapan 2012-06-23 10:11

First anime key visual:

Excorsism 2012-06-28 21:25

Christ, can Fall not come any sooner? :(

RainbowMagnet 2012-07-12 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katapan (Post 4220593)
First anime key visual:

Spoiler for saving space:

The art in the key visual is quite different than the art from the manga. A downgrade imo and something about the color palette is really bugging me, especially Shizuku's hair.

Kimidori 2012-07-12 18:04

i guess they don't have much budget to make better visual

fertygo 2012-07-12 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimidori (Post 4251204)
i guess they don't have much budget to make better visual

Budget is determined when they move in animation, chara design can pretty as hell but if only their lips that moving in motion, you can call that cheap.

Just wait till we got the animated footage geez.. Chihayafuru's anime chara design was also lost many detail that in the manga, because its almost impossible to keep those detail in animation... What more important is they look good enough in motion.

Reckoner 2012-07-13 04:19

^

Though if taken to an extreme you get K-ON blobs. Granted it does have to be simplified but sometimes it gets TOO simplified. I think it looks fine in this case tho IMO.

Katapan 2012-07-24 05:24

The official website has been updated with a new look, key visual, and the character designs for the main cast.

I find the look really appealing - colorful, dynamic, and whatnot. Brain's Base will make this work! :D

It'll be a TV Tokyo series, so I guess it'd make sense for it to replace UtaKoi on an usually fairly female-oriented timeslot. Since it's an hour-long block, Sukitte Iinayo might just replace Yuruyuri too.

Pocari_Sweat 2012-07-24 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katapan (Post 4270858)
The official website has been updated with a new look, key visual, and the character designs for the main cast.

I find the look really appealing - colorful, dynamic, and whatnot. Brain's Base will make this work! :D

It'll be a TV Tokyo series, so I guess it'd make sense for it to replace UtaKoi on an usually fairly female-oriented timeslot. Since it's an hour-long block, Sukitte Iinayo might just replace Yuruyuri too.

I swear that chicken looks like Jibeta...

mistress_kisara 2012-07-24 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katapan (Post 4270858)

Nice!!! Can't wait until fall!!

Kakkou 2012-07-24 06:26

My interest in this just rose quite a bit.

ahelo 2012-08-08 20:24

Those key visuals look really pretty! Justice is served (at least in terms of character designs)! I can hardly wait for fall for this.

RainbowMagnet 2012-08-24 12:14

http://www.tk-anime.info/news/index.html#news14632

According to this, the opening will be sung by Haruka Tomatsu (Shizuku). 9nine will be singing the ending.

http://www.tk-anime.info/character/index.html

They've also updated the character page!