AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74456)

4Tran 2008-11-23 01:08

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Rising Dragon 2008-11-23 01:10

This is up and I still haven't even seen the 7th episode... dammit, Menclave.

Mangaka-chan 2008-11-23 01:11

Second place! Looking forward to this episode!

Exia_00 2008-11-23 01:12

Hopefully Gadessa has some action scenes, and we get to find out if it actually IS Tieria in the dress, i dunno im quite skeptical that it is

KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM 2008-11-23 01:12

Can't wait to see the new mech.

Kaioshin Sama 2008-11-23 01:17

This looks like it's going to be the kind of episode that gives people an excuse to have lulz. You know, as opposed to looking in all the wrong places.

RAVNEN 2008-11-23 01:33

Oh can't wait to see Gadessa in action,Tieria wear err...disguise & someone ask Tieria to dance.Hopefully Bushido attend the party & meet Setsuna then suddenly Prince Ali show up spoil the party.:D

console65 2008-11-23 01:33

It's time for the Meisters to kick more ass. I am tired of Setsuna getting his ass handed to him everytime Graham strikes. It's time for Setsuna to show that American samurai-wannabe some real sword moves and not ones Graham has seen on TV.

Demongod86 2008-11-23 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 2069058)
It's time for the Meisters to kick more ass. I am tired of Setsuna getting his ass handed to him everytime Graham strikes. It's time for Setsuna to show that American samurai-wannabe some real sword moves and not ones Graham has seen on TV.

Setsuna will continue to get his ass handed to him. Why? Because he sucks as a pilot. That's the only reason he's gotten this far.

Think about it: Graham and Ali have always had his number in S1 but he got out only by virtue of having a better machine. Now, it's once again the exact same case. He easily has the best machine in the entire series, and yet continues to lose to inferior machinery because he's a garbage pilot.

RAVNEN 2008-11-23 01:44

I think it because the creator of the show want to make battle interesting,that why Setsuna seem to be suck as a pilot.In last episode Setsuna almost deliver a crucial blow to Bushido,then his twin drive fail.Talk about great timing.

Imagine Setsuna being a godly pilot like err...Kira Yamato,Bushido & ALi wont even show up in S2.I better duck out before SEED fanatics see this.

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE EDIT IN 10 secs......

Kelrys 2008-11-23 02:22

I think the Gadessa and some GNX III are defending the party from some sort of attack..

Mangaka-chan 2008-11-23 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2069126)
I think the Gadessa and some GNX III are defending the party from some sort of attack..

Mmm, I don't think so. From the preview it seems like the party's at night while Gadessa was shown during the day time.

Freya 2008-11-23 03:02

Wthell did she just say to him?!

Scavenger 2008-11-23 03:03

Beats me, but it was interesting to see Regene communicate through telepathy.

Omg. Milena actually asked "it"...

Freya 2008-11-23 03:06

Someones going mental...

Tkpenalty 2008-11-23 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2069168)
Beats me, but it was interesting to see Regene communicate through telepathy.

Omg. Milena actually asked "it"...

It? What do you mean? (PM)

Spoilers under...
Spoiler:

Scavenger 2008-11-23 03:07

Feldt is angry! RAAAAAAGE!!!

Yu Ominae 2008-11-23 03:08

Still remembering her comrades.

Patrick makes his return folks! :D

Freya 2008-11-23 03:09

Roflmao patrick!!!!!

Yu Ominae 2008-11-23 03:10

Revive's going undercover as an A-LAWs soldier too.