AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2013-08-21 05:33

GG BlogSpot: MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW images

AW YEAH :love:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JxV5zkOzP_.../s1600/13a.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0cV2x2gNrW.../s1600/13c.jpg

n0m@n 2013-08-21 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4800298)
Nu Ver Ka is pretty daunting... It's a amazing kit! Just watch when you're building it. The softer polystyrene parts can gouge really easy... Plus it takes a long time to build... I build kits really fast, it still took me like 9 hours off and on...

Sweet. Im definitely buying it:D


Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 4801312)
We now have a price:

9000yen!? Definitely cheaper than what I expected!

Providenceangle 2013-08-21 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4801320)
9000yen!? Definitely cheaper than what I expected!

It's not a bad price for how huge it's going to be... The Nu ver ka is massive. It makes most mgs look like hgs. The sazabi is a monster compared....

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-21 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4801316)

Is it just me, or do Proto Zero's feet actually slide into its legs like it's supposed to in Bird-mode above? :twitch: Did Bandai finally manage to pull it off?

Providenceangle 2013-08-21 06:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4801335)
Is it just me, or do Proto Zero's feet actually slide into its legs like it's supposed to in Bird-mode above? :twitch: Did Bandai finally manage to pull it off?

Nah you just pull off the feet ;) lol

Just have to wait and see. Someone will have a photo review soon enough.

Edit:Too bad it looks like it has those swap in and out fingers... Those are garbage for holding anything.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1kMrGG4ynq.../s1600/13t.jpg

Gold looks pretty good but... Means I'll have to paint it.

Skye629 2013-08-21 12:55


SWEET, they did away with that funky TBR color scheme


Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4801347)
Nah you just pull off the feet ;) lol

Just have to wait and see. Someone will have a photo review soon enough.

Edit:Too bad it looks like it has those swap in and out fingers... Those are garbage for holding anything.

Dont know about u but the swap hands have been doing extremely well in holding weapons on my MG Wing Gundam TV ver.

Providenceangle 2013-08-21 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4801579)
Dont know about u but the swap hands have been doing extremely well in holding weapons on my MG Wing Gundam TV ver.

Nah it's that yellow part on the arm that holds the gun. Not the hand.

Skye629 2013-08-21 23:46

Here's the answer for the feet transformation question

......Ehhhhh close enough?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--2rXbVQJC7...EYn3HlketQ.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-22 06:07

^ Hmm.....not exactly like Zero's sliding-feet, but I'll give Bandai an A for effort ;).
_____________________________________

On another topic:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yTqhqJrI2W...78290170_n.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--0etsMgN9E...69527375_n.jpg
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Amatsu Mina looks good. Like the brown color. Still, I think I’m gonna get the Amatsu Ghina one just to differentiate it from its NG 1/100 counterpart. I so wish Bandai would make a MG of this. They can use the “puke gold” for heaven’s sake, I just want my 1/100 Amatsu to be able to pose freely. Even though I like the NG 1/100, its poseablity is still limited. Amatsu's design is a perfect MG material.

Skye629 2013-08-22 12:39

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1RDLmJxK7v...Y57tnD8wrg.jpg

SEXXXYYYY

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W4vIdVfYIT...s/s1600/sf.png

Eh, seems to be typical fare

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pQ9VGEfkEz...2130255d45.jpg

Clean lineart looks good

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sEa_JjOR4n.../s1600/hgw.jpg

Wow they even replicated the shield split, this is gonna be a great kit

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nbc-8BYq5O...s1600/1aaa.jpg

Whoa, whats that new gun? I like it alot more than the dinky smaller rifle

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-InHSmgnlr5.../s1600/1g3.jpg

Cant have a Zero without these poses ^^

suiton629 2013-08-22 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4802610)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1RDLmJxK7v...Y57tnD8wrg.jpg

SEXXXYYYY

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W4vIdVfYIT...s/s1600/sf.png

Eh, seems to be typical fare

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pQ9VGEfkEz...2130255d45.jpg

Clean lineart looks good

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sEa_JjOR4n.../s1600/hgw.jpg

Wow they even replicated the shield split, this is gonna be a great kit

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nbc-8BYq5O...s1600/1aaa.jpg

Whoa, whats that new gun? I like it alot more than the dinky smaller rifle

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-InHSmgnlr5.../s1600/1g3.jpg

Cant have a Zero without these poses ^^

Metal Build Destiny.. Why am I not surprised? :mad:
:: needs more Seed and Seed Destiny MGs (new and RM Ver)

That Wing Proto Zero EW is looking good! :)
:: needs more Wing EW and Wing Zero EW remaster versions ::

Kuroi Hadou 2013-08-22 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4802610)

Now see, why couldn't the Destiny have been that gorgeous in the TV series? Just replace the cannon with another anti-ship sword, and it'd be absolutely perfect. Though... I'm kind of :twitch: at the hand cannons; they look too much like the Sazabi's torso cannon when there's no reason they should, in my opinion.

suiton629 2013-08-22 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 4802932)
Now see, why couldn't the Destiny have been that gorgeous in the TV series? Just replace the cannon with another anti-ship sword, and it'd be absolutely perfect. Though... I'm kind of :twitch: at the hand cannons; they look too much like the Sazabi's torso cannon when there's no reason they should, in my opinion.

:confused:

Then wouldn't that just be basically the Sword Impulse?

The Destiny is kinda like the Perfect Strike in that it has all 3 "Striker Packs" in 1 suit. But we all know the Perfect Strike isn't really canon; or at least not originally.

Blazer-X 2013-08-22 23:03

Damn! That Destiny looks gorgeous. Makes me almost regret picking up the MG years ago.

Well, at least now I have a goal for how to mod my Destiny... to look like that!

suiton629 2013-08-22 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4803133)
Damn! That Destiny looks gorgeous. Makes me almost regret picking up the MG years ago.

Well, at least now I have a goal for how to mod my Destiny... to look like that!

Bandai could also do a rerelease of the MG Destiny?

Knight_SV 2013-08-23 00:18

i'm collecting the Wing Robot Damashii series, in my opinion Wing series is more detailed in scale than any Robot Damashii of other gundam series, it is more close to HG scale

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-23 08:29

MB Destiny is cool. But it feels a bit off to me. It’s not the added details that make it feel off. I just think they made it a wee bit too “organic” if that makes sense (just like SIC Kamen Rider figures). I still want it though.

suiton629 2013-08-23 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4803589)
MB Destiny is cool. But it feels a bit off to me. Itís not the added details that make it feel off. I just think they made it a wee bit too ďorganicĒ if that makes sense (just like SIC Kamen Rider figures). I still want it though.

I know what you mean about it looking a little off and more organic. It's weird, and it's something I'm a little concerned about in case Bandai decides to go RM Ver./new MG crazy with the Seed Destiny line of kits.

The Aile Strike RM Ver. sort of has that realism/organic thing going I think as well.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-23 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4803628)
The Aile Strike RM Ver. sort of has that realism/organic thing going I think as well.

I donít think thereís anything organic about the look of Aile Strike RM. If anything, it looks even more mechanical given the added details, especially the flap Bandai added to its Wings (which I donít like. I prefer the simple & streamlined wings of the old Aile MG).

MB Destiny, on the other hand, looks like itís being possessed by an alien and made the suit alive and looks organic (kinda like the transformation from Weissritter into Rein Weissritter if youíre familiar with Super Robot Wars: Original Generation).

suiton629 2013-08-23 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4803687)
I don’t think there’s anything organic about the look of Aile Strike RM. If anything, it looks even more mechanical given the added details, especially the flap Bandai added to its Wings (which I don’t like. I prefer the simple & streamlined wings of the old Aile MG).

MB Destiny, on the other hand, looks like it’s being possessed by an alien and made the suit alive and looks organic (kinda like the transformation from Weissritter into Rein Weissritter if you’re familiar with Super Robot Wars: Original Generation).

:eyespin:
Oh? Maybe like Gunmen/Anti-Spiral or ELS from the 00 movie?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.