AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Danganronpa (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=145097)

Nvis 2016-09-16 18:44

I got a feeling Kamukura Izuru did something to Nanami after her death.

Just as easily he creates Junko AI, he can also create Nanami AI.

Or like someone said, Izuru could also preserve Nanami brain/body since he has all talents so there's nothing he can't do.

AC-Phoenix 2016-09-16 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 5946377)
I got a feeling Kamukura Izuru did something to Nanami after her death.

Just as easily he creates Junko AI, he can also create Nanami AI.

Or like someone said, Izuru could also preserve Nanami brain/body since he has all talents so there's nothing he can't do.

I think Junko AI was created by Junko using Alter Ego as a side project.

Harbinger 2016-09-16 19:12

Nanami :( So much despair :/

I saw the beginning of DR2 (but didn't finish it yet) so I thought she lived through but got brainwashed.

I guess our Nanami from DR2 is a robot... :(

Router25 2016-09-16 19:15

Judging from the wiki, AI Nanami was solely created by Chihiro sometime when the Tragedy happened , probably at the request of Future Foundation (This could also point out how Junko managed to create her's despite not being able to actually see Chihiro do it in the killing school life).
And..
Spoiler for SDR2 spoilers:

matt619 2016-09-16 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 5946388)
Judging from the wiki, AI Nanami was solely created by Chihiro sometime when the Tragedy happened , probably at the request of Future Foundation (This could also point out how Junko managed to create her's despite not being able to actually see Chihiro do it in the killing school life).
And..
Spoiler for SDR2 spoilers:

But Chiaki and others already confined in HPA at that time, how he can contacted by Future Foundation? cause from what i know Junko killed Jin immedately after the lockdown and cut off all intercation from outside. (Note : Jin already reduce to skeleton when Naegi & Kyoko find him, that means a long time passed since he died)

Actually creation of AI Chiaki seems bit off to me, like :
- IS New World Program created specifically for Class of 77? from what i know in DR2 dialogue, Neo World Program created for rehabilitation of those despairified and makoto only decide to use it to class of 77 after they captured while the program itself still not perfect means the answer is probably no

- Of not, then why FF decide to insert random dead student from class of 77 as observator? and what's the point to insert AI Chiaki for class of 77 if their school memory deleted and nobody will remember her?

- also, Makoto only decide to use imperfect NWP immediately after he found out that Hinata and others are member of Ultimate Despair. so how can they create advanced AI like Chiaki in such short time?

there's stil 3 episode left, and they better explain this matter properly or it will create another plot hole

Router25 2016-09-16 23:47

Alter Ego was the creation that made Chihiro into the Ultimate Programmer (according to the game) so it could be possible Junko can analyze the talent based on the archive in HPA (or maybe she did also analysed it when Chihiro was creating one during DR1, but it's not possible)

Also accorging to the wiki, Alter Ego did survived the killing school life along with the six of them (so technically, seven survived) and became a Future Foundation member.
So the title of Ultimate Programmer was inhereted by Alter Ego and helped create the NWP (and also AI Nanami and Usami.)

Calca 2016-09-16 23:47

Well my body is dead, but I suppose I can live on as a detached head.

Of course Spike Chunsoft is drinking our tears

DMurphy 2016-09-17 08:48

It's worth noting, regarding AI Junko, that if we take the light novels as canon, then likely she didn't create hers: Chihiro probably did. We're told at the end of Danganronpa IF that Chihiro created the technology that was used to make Monokuma, in which case he probably made Shirokuma and Kurokuma as well.

This would match up with what we know about Chihiro's/Alter-Ego's AIs: They seemingly must always be based on a real person. Alter-Ego is based on Chihiro, AI Junko (and by extension, Shirokuma and Kurokuma) is based on Junko, AI Chiaki is based on Chiaki, and then Usami is based on Miaya Gekkogahara.

Dengar 2016-09-17 10:22

Well, Shirokuma and Kurokuma's AI are both just Enoshima.

Which is why it's plausible for Enoshima AI to be involved, since there's at least two of her in existence.

DMurphy 2016-09-17 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengar (Post 5946703)
Well, Shirokuma and Kurokuma's AI are both just Enoshima.

Which is why it's plausible for Enoshima AI to be involved, since there's at least two of her in existence.

Iii think it was implied that they're both parts of AI Junko, not the entire thing, and the AI Junko we meet is made up from the two of them merged together, so there wouldn't be two of them anymore.

blitz1/2 2016-09-17 15:25

Maybe Izuru created AI Nanami while using AI junko to crush her legacy once and for all.

Calca 2016-09-17 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 5946833)
Maybe Izuru created AI Nanami while using AI junko to crush her legacy once and for all.

Chihiro created AI Nanami, this is shown in the game when he calls him her father. She also calls AE her brother.

Izuru did create AI Junko, though the reason why isn't quite clear yet, but at the end of UDG, he seemed pretty pissed off at Junko (who was taunting him via Shiro and Kurokuma.)

DMurphy 2016-09-17 17:53

Is it ever confirmed that Izuru made that AI? It seemed in UDG more like he found the two separate parts and just fused them together.

Actually, given that it's vaguely implied that AI Junko was created before the Tragedy, you have to wonder if Chihiro actually made it as well.

Homura7 2016-09-17 18:08

It's heavily implied Izuru only snuck AI Junko in the NWP with the specific purpose of destroying her. Or in Izuru's words: "I'm going to use her like she used me".

Calca 2016-09-17 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha Knight (Post 5946893)
It's heavily implied Izuru only snuck AI Junko in the NWP with the specific purpose of destroying her. Or in Izuru's words: "I'm going to use her like she used me".

That's what I meant, he melded the final product and somehow fit her entire personality on a USB drive.

I wonder if Kodoka is GRRM laughing at reaction videos and posts on twitter.

stray 2016-09-17 19:32

Kodaka ran away from Twitter right before Kirigiri died... said something along the lines that he was too busy, please enjoy, etc.

GRRM can't get away with that any more either lest people waiting for a new book bring out the pitchforks.

Dengar 2016-09-18 03:25

I'm sorry, grrm?

Calca 2016-09-18 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengar (Post 5947068)
I'm sorry, grrm?

George R.R. Martin, author of the Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones).

That being said, I'm still bummed out and I'm hoping I can get over it soon. It wasn't her death that got to me, but it was the way she went out crying about how she didn't want to die.

Dengar 2016-09-18 04:05

Oh, a game of thrones. I don't really get that whole "a show is popular because your favorite characters die", so I didn't really make the connection.

Calca 2016-09-18 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengar (Post 5947083)
Oh, a game of thrones. I don't really get that whole "a show is popular because your favorite characters die", so I didn't really make the connection.

It's not popular cause people die, it's popular cause it's well written and has good characters. The fact that it kills off anyone regardless if they are a side character or the MC is what makes it unique.

Back to the show though, I want them to pull a BS and have Chiaki be in a coma or something. This is one of the few times I'll look past logic.