AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Sinzz 2014-02-17 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 5015187)
Full blog post: http://gamerabaenre.com/?p=2932

Work continues, I got the torso, head, and shoulders painted, decaled, and cleared. The assembly f-ed up some of the right shoulder pieces, so those are being repainted, but for all intents and purposes, this section is done. Note, not pictured, I do have the inner shoulder lights in place. The wires still need to be threaded into the main body where all the wiring will eventually meet.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
The head

Also included in the above post is the work on the rifle. It's not finished, but primed so, close enough. I did some beginner 3D design and using the 3D printer at work, printed out the a master rail, that I then molded and cast in resin. Fun with learning a new skill and tool. And sort of functional to the kit in progress too.

Hey Gamera! I saw you at the build gathering back in January! have to say, that Sazabi is looking amazing! have you tried anything else with the 3D printer yet? I'm sure it'll definitely make customizing future Gunpla a TON easier!

Skye629 2014-02-18 18:50

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE???!!!!

WTF WHY??!!!

Jesus christ, our only options are to paint, or pay extra, either way we are loosing on completing our EFSF collections......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MScDg099hg...81812422c9.jpg

Sworra 2014-02-18 20:10

Is that HG or MG. I'll be all over it if it's a MG.

Skye629 2014-02-18 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 5016450)
Is that HG or MG. I'll be all over it if it's a MG.

HGUC

Bandai would be shooting themselves in the foot if that was the MG lol

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-19 04:35

http://112.imagebam.com/download/Fue...724/strike.jpg

OH YES GOD LOOK AT THAT PROPORTION

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-02-19 07:13

^ Now the questions are: will Bandai continue this HGCE line? If so, do we have to go through Aegis, Blitz, Buster, and Duel again to get the other suits (like CGUE, GuAIZ, DiNN, Prov, druggists, etc) in HGCE?

Whatever it is, if Bandai decide to continue and make HGCE Freedom & Justice, they must get the proportion right. Even with RG Justice & Freedom, they still can’t get it right imo. (This criticism is mainly for Justice since Freedom already has a MG with good proportion.)

kct 2014-02-19 08:03

Not going to happen right now, the whole reason that the HGCE Strike got made was due to a combination of GBF and the HG All-Gundam project. Like it or not we're going to see various protagonist Gundams first, and everything else later on.

StrikeFreedomV2 2014-02-19 08:23

HGCE Freedom would be really great though. I would love to have a great 1/144 figure or model of the Freedom and Strike Freedom that are not RG's.

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-19 09:19

Two words:

Fin Sticker

Seriously, that's a whole new level of low.

StrikeFreedomV2 2014-02-19 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5016996)
Two words:

Fin Sticker

Seriously, that's a whole new level of low.

What kit do you mean?

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-19 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 5017004)
What kit do you mean?

Your username :heh:

Freedom use sticker for it's yellow fin, it's an easy fixable problem but seriously petty.

StrikeFreedomV2 2014-02-19 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5017028)
Your username :heh:

Freedom use sticker for it's yellow fin, it's an easy fixable problem but seriously petty.

Those old HGs? I have them, but they are among my older works and I don't remember building them :heh: The last kit I build that used stickers for it V-Fin is the HG 00 Gundam/Raiser

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-19 10:59

To be fair, the sticker fin problem is the tip of an iceberg, so yeah easily to miss.

That aside, using LBX accessories on Gunpla is hilariously economical due to their low, low price.

I'm going to use Elyssion wings on either AGE-1 or Stargazer

Skye629 2014-02-19 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 5016943)
HGCE Freedom would be really great though. I would love to have a great 1/144 figure or model of the Freedom and Strike Freedom that are not RG's.

THIS

They should really do the old HG leads justice, not just the SEED ones

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5017089)
To be fair, the sticker fin problem is the tip of an iceberg, so yeah easily to miss.

That aside, using LBX accessories on Gunpla is hilariously economical due to their low, low price.

I'm going to use Elyssion wings on either AGE-1 or Stargazer

I NEED THOSE FOR MY HG WING ZERO, WHERE BUY?????

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-19 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5017571)
I NEED THOSE FOR MY HG WING ZERO, WHERE BUY?????

Where do you live?

Also, those wings are part of "LBX Custom Effect 005" which include a clear blue energy spear and small but still useful clear stand.

Strigon 13 2014-02-19 22:45

Today I decided to stop procrastinating and build my HG Destiny... only to get one anoyance after another.

To resume, the most "important" events: I discovered that the glue on the stickers somehow dried (yeah, I'm also very confused how the hell it happened); then during the construction I lost one of the policaps (it rolled all the way to a minuscule hole in the floor); and ending it with a golden brooch, accidentally dropped one of the completed legs, and the conector between the feet and the leg broke (it wasn't even a big fall).

I think I should just give up for today....

Skye629 2014-02-20 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5017613)
Where do you live?

Also, those wings are part of "LBX Custom Effect 005" which include a clear blue energy spear and small but still useful clear stand.

USA

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strigon 13 (Post 5017643)
Today I decided to stop procrastinating and build my HG Destiny... only to get one anoyance after another.

To resume, the most "important" events: I discovered that the glue on the stickers somehow dried (yeah, I'm also very confused how the hell it happened); then during the construction I lost one of the policaps (it rolled all the way to a minuscule hole in the floor); and ending it with a golden brooch, accidentally dropped one of the completed legs, and the conector between the feet and the leg broke (it wasn't even a big fall).

Yup. definitely not your day to be building models lol

As a question, where do you do your building? Your desk? The floor? Bed?

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-20 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strigon 13 (Post 5017643)

I'm sorry for your loss, especially the leg part :(

Considering how sticker heavy Destiny is... I know your pain. :uhoh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5017713)
USA

Hmm

Either you wait for the new Sprukits line, or order it online from big shop that also sell gunpla and other Japanese toys at cheap price.

Where do you usually buy your gunpla? Chances they also sell LBX too.

Don't bother with local store, if you managed to find it somehow, they tend to inflate the price.

Knight_SV 2014-02-20 01:01

Hgce freedom is a possibility with all gundam project aimed to release all protagonist gundam. Bandai will probably do hgce impulse and destiny aswell(if they still count destiny as main protagonist gundam)
I want to see bandai releasing the rival suits after all main protagonist got their gundam, i want to see hgac epyon, hgcc turn x, hguc rig contio, etc.

firefox 2014-02-20 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5016896)
^ Now the questions are: will Bandai continue this HGCE line? If so, do we have to go through Aegis, Blitz, Buster, and Duel again to get the other suits (like CGUE, GuAIZ, DiNN, Prov, druggists, etc) in HGCE?

Whatever it is, if Bandai decide to continue and make HGCE Freedom & Justice, they must get the proportion right. Even with RG Justice & Freedom, they still can’t get it right imo. (This criticism is mainly for Justice since Freedom already has a MG with good proportion.)

What's the point? if bandai does that we will only get the gundams and not the interesting suits like CGUE, ginn or Dagger 105.

Over and over again always the same suits...and this comes from a fanatic strike fan....