AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-11-22 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868953)
it was not, a picture with red background was though. this is a different picture, checked the past 12 pages to make sure.

Well whatever, it's not like the pic you posted was drastically brand new. Also, the picture quality sucks. =P

Znozzy 2011-11-22 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3868958)
Well whatever, it's not like the pic you posted was drastically brand new. Also, the picture quality sucks. =P

i don't understand, is it some sort of competition for you? you keep reposting pictures everyone else posts, repost your MG wishlist as much as you can, is it attention your seeking or what? "In your face" is something you do in school when your 10, not at a forum.


The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news. The quality is good enough to make out what's in the picture and it havnt been posted here before. So i posted it here since this thread is meant for discussions and news regarding Gundam related models and such.

Sworra 2011-11-22 16:07

I think Nike is jealous that Unicorn and Gundam Age is getting all the attention and not his precious gundam 00 series, i get the hint that we all have to discuss 00 all the time cause he feels left out cause he doesn't know anything about UC content (i could be wrong), I'm not to sure about Gundam Age. Sorry Nike but this is life it moves forward and not at a stand still.

Plus to add a comment about other people that come in here and post a link and you have to be so rude to that other person cause he posted a link first. You got beat by some other person cause he posted first and you have to criticize that person cause you didn't get your attention.

suiton629 2011-11-22 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3869088)
I think Nike is jealous that Unicorn and Gundam Age is getting all the attention and not his precious gundam 00 series, i get the hint that we all have to discuss 00 all the time cause he feels left out cause he doesn't know anything about UC content (i could be wrong), I'm not to sure about Gundam Age. Sorry Nike but this is life it moves forward and not at a stand still.

Plus to add a comment about other people that come in here and post a link and you have to be so rude to that other person cause he posted a link first. You got beat by some other person cause he posted first and you have to criticize that person cause you didn't get your attention.

I'm not jealous. =) I just want Bandai to make a few more 00 series MG kits. A lot of them can easily be done like the MG Exia Repair 2.

.
.
.
.

Well, I just got myself:

Tamiya Modeler's Knife Pro
Tamiya Sharp Pointed Side Cutter
Tamiya Metal File Flat 6mm

...from Amazon. I will post pix or a link to a YouTube video from my channel.

Now all I need to get is a 1/100 No Grade Atraea-Type F, and then I might get the MG Wing Gundam (TV)...

And of course, if we get more MG kits from the 00 series I'm gonna get that.

bio9205 2011-11-22 18:14

Awesome, at least they're giving us the Banshee's "regular" weapons as well. Can't wait!

Butagami 2011-11-22 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868953)
it was not, a picture with red background was though. this is a different picture, checked the past 12 pages to make sure.

Yeah it's different alright, hadn't seen it with the standard Unicorn weapons. I wonder if they will be seperate kits, or if the weapons are exchangeable... (is that milk I'm smelling?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868967)
i don't understand, is it some sort of competition for you? you keep reposting pictures everyone else posts, repost your MG wishlist as much as you can, is it attention your seeking or what? "In your face" is something you do in school when your 10, not at a forum.


The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news. The quality is good enough to make out what's in the picture and it havnt been posted here before. So i posted it here since this thread is meant for discussions and news regarding Gundam related models and such.

And the match goes toooooooo..... Znozzy! The Crowd goes wild! Cheerleaders flash! Angels compose anthems to speak of his glory, for He has posted first!
Seriously, it's nice to have a scoop on something, be the first to share it, but like Znozzy said, it's not a competition. It's way more fun to just discuss it instead. Just chill a little, nike...

casval cehack 2011-11-23 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868933)
Sorry if its a repost, havn't seen this picture here yet.

Picture of the Banshee

This means I can remove the "lion arms" from the Banshee, paint it shiny white and then attach it on the Unicorn.

pumpkins 2011-11-23 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868967)
The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news. The quality is good enough to make out what's in the picture and it havnt been posted here before. So i posted it here since this thread is meant for discussions and news regarding Gundam related models and such.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3869192)
Awesome, at least they're giving us the Banshee's "regular" weapons as well. Can't wait!

wow, that'll be great! i just had a look at the runners at dalong and i think the banshee normal mode will probably come with the unicorn's horn (as its right in the middle of the runner), destroy mode doesnt look likely as there's a switch near its v-fin :(

other than the different v-fins and weapons are there anything else different between the unicorn and banshee?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3869144)
I'm not jealous. =) I just want Bandai to make a few more 00 series MG kits. A lot of them can easily be done like the MG Exia Repair 2.

i'll like some other 00 kits too, however im guessing we'll have to wait a while for more.. hopefully not as long as the wing gundams took. :( probably in 10 years time when bandai gives the kit leds for the condensers and beam sabers. >.<

Butagami 2011-11-23 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3869666)
wow, that'll be great! i just had a look at the runners at dalong and i think the banshee normal mode will probably come with the unicorn's horn (as its right in the middle of the runner), destroy mode doesnt look likely as there's a switch near its v-fin :(

other than the different v-fins and weapons are there anything else different between the unicorn and banshee?



i'll like some other 00 kits too, however im guessing we'll have to wait a while for more.. hopefully not as long as the wing gundams took. :( probably in 10 years time when bandai gives the kit leds for the condensers and beam sabers. >.<

0.0 light-up beamsabers??? That would be so awesome! I'm willing to wait for that :P

Znozzy 2011-11-23 05:18

Spoiler for GFF Byalant kai,Guncannon DT, Zaku 1 Sniper type, Bolinoak Sammahn?:


keeping my fingers crossed for HGUC's, surprised to see Sarah's Bolinoak showu p there though

Appel 2011-11-23 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3869895)
Spoiler for GFF Byalant kai,Guncannon DT, Zaku 1 Sniper type, Bolinoak Sammahn?:


keeping my fingers crossed for HGUC's, surprised to see Sarah's Bolinoak showu p there though

they didnt make the Byalant Custom kick so much ass for nothing! they WILL make a model of it, the question is only when they will release it and will it get a MG^^

Sworra 2011-11-23 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3869908)
they didnt make the Byalant Custom kick so much ass for nothing! they WILL make a model of it, the question is only when they will release it and will it get a MG^^

I hope so to, that thing smoked Zeon like a hot knife through butter. I thought Zeon had the upper hand until that beast came out.. I wonder who the pilot is?

pumpkins 2011-11-23 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3869816)
0.0 light-up beamsabers??? That would be so awesome! I'm willing to wait for that :P

well i was just saying... after looking at this
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...hars-zgok.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3869895)
keeping my fingers crossed for HGUC's, surprised to see Sarah's Bolinoak showu p there though

looks like we're getting tons of 'awkward' mobile suits these year. lol, i kinda like the zaku I sniper too, it performed pretty well in the OVA. :)

Exia_00 2011-11-23 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868933)

Sorry if its a repost, havn't seen this picture here yet.

Picture of the Banshee

It appears you can have it like the original banshee, im liking that!

Appel 2011-11-23 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3869816)
0.0 light-up beamsabers??? That would be so awesome! I'm willing to wait for that :P

no need to wait for that!^^ there are light-up beamsabre handles available already from thirdparty manufacturers :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3869977)
It appears you can have it like the original banshee, im liking that!

i really like that! although after seeing the banshee in the OVA the new design kinda grew on me :P but it would be really awesome if they gave us a choice between novel and OVA version^^

Exia_00 2011-11-23 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3869996)
i really like that! although after seeing the banshee in the OVA the new design kinda grew on me :P but it would be really awesome if they gave us a choice between novel and OVA version^^

So it doesn't come with the original parts? :S Because it looks like it will have parts considering its still the same as the unicorn mold

Znozzy 2011-11-23 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3869939)
looks like we're getting tons of 'awkward' mobile suits these year. lol, i kinda like the zaku I sniper too, it performed pretty well in the OVA. :)

Yeah, looks good though, i'd like a Byalant Kai on my shelf :)

the Bolinoak Sammahn is interesting though, think im going to buy that if a HGUC comes out

Appel 2011-11-23 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3870015)
So it doesn't come with the original parts? :S Because it looks like it will have parts considering its still the same as the unicorn mold

i suppose it does come with those parts! :O as you said, its the same mold as the regular unicorn so the pieces should still be there. the yellow collar piece for example probably comes on a new runner with the V-fin.
but we will just have to wait and see^^

MakubeX2 2011-11-23 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3868967)
The picture shows the Banshee with regular Unicorn equipment, which basically confirms it comes with it, which is news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3869192)
Awesome, at least they're giving us the Banshee's "regular" weapons as well. Can't wait!

Just to make this clear, Bandai isn't giving us the original Unicorn's armaments in the release of the Bansehee.

What they are saying is that you can have the option to give the Banshee Unicorn's armaments to recreate the novel version of the Banshee after some minor repaintings.

So they are basically hinting at you to snap up more of the HG Unicorn just for the weapons. Recall how they give the Bazooka and Beam Saber blade to the Unicorn in it's GM mode and all they have for the Destroy mode is the regular Beam Magnum.

Znozzy 2011-11-23 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3870160)
Just to make this clear, Bandai isn't giving us the original Unicorn's armaments in the release of the Bansehee.

What they are saying is that you can have the option to give the Banshee Unicorn's armaments to recreate the novel version of the Banshee after some minor repaintings.

So they are basically hinting at you to snap up more of the HG Unicorn just for the weapons. Recall how they give the Bazooka and Beam Saber blade to the Unicorn in it's GM mode and all they have for the Destroy mode is the regular Beam Magnum.

Should've expected that from bandai.

thanks for translating it by the way!

Appel 2011-11-23 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3870160)
Just to make this clear, Bandai isn't giving us the original Unicorn's armaments in the release of the Bansehee.

What they are saying is that you can have the option to give the Banshee Unicorn's armaments to recreate the novel version of the Banshee after some minor repaintings.

So they are basically hinting at you to snap up more of the HG Unicorn just for the weapons. Recall how they give the Bazooka and Beam Saber blade to the Unicorn in it's GM mode and all they have for the Destroy mode is the regular Beam Magnum.

well THAT sucks! XD so in order to have the banshee in banshee mode (is it even called that? i dunno! O_o) and destroy mode as both the novel and the OVA version you need to buy 4 banshees (2 in destroy and 2 banshee mode) AND two extra unicorns? JEEZ! thats pretty mean, even for bandais standards XD

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-23 12:02

I donīt understand why people are surprised about this :confused: As soon as the price was made known, I already figured out that the Banshee wonīt come with the Unicornīs weapons. The price for both Unitīs is the same. If Bandai would had included the Magnum or the Bazooka, Bandai would charge more for it. I do wonder though, if one of the 2 Bansheeīs will have beam saber blades...

Appel 2011-11-23 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3870333)
I donīt understand why people are surprised about this :confused: As soon as the price was made known, I already figured out that the Banshee wonīt come with the Unicornīs weapons. The price for both Unitīs is the same. If Bandai would had included the Magnum or the Bazooka, Bandai would charge more for it. I do wonder though, if one of the 2 Bansheeīs will have beam saber blades...

you got a point there... all we had where those photos in the magazine scan, that causes roumors to spread pretty quickly :P
but on the other hand im really not mad about this because i like the new look of the banshee. it sets itself apart from the unicorn pretty nicely this way!

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-23 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3870389)
you got a point there... all we had where those photos in the magazine scan, that causes roumors to spread pretty quickly :P
but on the other hand im really not mad about this because i like the new look of the banshee. it sets itself apart from the unicorn pretty nicely this way!

Yeah, those new weapons look pretty damn sexy imo. Iīm glad they put in more variety with those.

Also, having both Unicorn and Banshee displayed in a battle scene... Canīt wait until Iīm able to do that^^

suiton629 2011-11-23 15:13

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QQYn_1mPr4...XSM/s640/1.jpg

sketch art for the mg age-1 titus and mg age-1 sparrow

=D

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-11-23 17:32

In before people start liking Titus and Sparrow because of those kits.

suiton629 2011-11-23 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3870628)
In before people start saying "Oh cool Titus and Sparrow look cool now"

Too late. I already did that and then posted the pix.
:p

Appel 2011-11-23 17:44

now someone on gundameclipse who works for bluefin/bandai says that the HGUC banshe DOES come with all parts that the original banshee had... weird O_o

Bonta Kun 2011-11-23 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3870628)
In before people start liking Titus and Sparrow because of those kits.

lol even as a MG I'd still say I wasn't fond of the Titus but I'd still get it for collections sake if I decided to get AGE stuff.

However I've always prefered the Spallow more even more so than the AGE-1.

But that however is when it has a custom paint job, which I think the AGE stuff can benefit alot from.

I said before that I found it kinda reminds me of transformers abit, which I'll admit is a kinda bonus:p

suiton629 2011-11-23 18:00

I think I might also get the AGE-1 Normal, Titus, and Sparrow... =D

Znozzy 2011-11-23 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3870643)
now someone on gundameclipse who works for bluefin/bandai says that the HGUC banshe DOES come with all parts that the original banshee had... weird O_o

only time will tell on that part. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3870656)
lol even as a MG I'd still say I wasn't fond of the Titus but I'd still get it for collections sake if I decided to get AGE stuff.

However I've always prefered the Spallow more even more so than the AGE-1.

But that however is when it has a custom paint job, which I think the AGE stuff can benefit alot from.

I said before that I found it kinda reminds me of transformers abit, which I'll admit is a kinda bonus:p


The Spallow/Sparrow is nice, im sure the AGE-1 MG is nice aswell, but personally i just can't stand the Titus,i doubt i'll get the spallow/sparrow either. the AGE-1 has nice articulation and the HG is nice aswell from what i've seen

Chiu_fan 2011-11-23 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3870633)
Too late. I already did that and then posted the pix.
:p

Seriously? Are you trying to compete with people here on posting the latest images?:eyebrow: That's very childish of you.


Anyway. What are the differences between the OVA and Novel versions of the Banshee? Aside from the weapons.

Oh and my parents just got back from Singapore and apparently, they bought me some kits: SD 00 Raiser and SD Force Impulse. The funny thing is 00 Raiser and Force Impulse are included in my wishlist but they are supposed to be master grades. They must have seen my wishlist that I was supposed to send to my local hobby store.:heh: I'll post pictures once I'm done painting them. (90% complete with the 00 Raiser)

MakubeX2 2011-11-23 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3870643)
now someone on gundameclipse who works for bluefin/bandai says that the HGUC banshe DOES come with all parts that the original banshee had... weird O_o

The caption below the test shot of the novel Banshee in the scan suggest otherwise. Do ask if this is a misquote.

pumpkins 2011-11-24 00:22

http://www.hlj.com/blackFriday2011

hlj black friday deal... :) :) :)

casval cehack 2011-11-24 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3871031)
http://www.hlj.com/blackFriday2011

hlj black friday deal... :) :) :)

Perfect, Gabthley is in stock.

Znozzy 2011-11-24 09:18



Banshee looks great, Byalant custom/Kai looks awesome.

casval cehack 2011-11-24 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3871499)
Spoiler for Strike freedom + Meteor system, Byalant kai, Robot damashii Banshee,Unicorn, Sinanju,Guncannon DT, Zaku 1 Sniper and MASTER ASIA:


Banshee looks great, Byalant custom/Kai looks awesome.

These figures are very tempting, but I'll wait for the gunpla versions next year.

Znozzy 2011-11-24 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3871535)
These figures are very tempting, but I'll wait for the gunpla versions next year.

i hope the Guncannon DT comes out as HGUC,if it does it's a instant grab for me! or even better, a MG one

Appel 2011-11-24 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3871031)
http://www.hlj.com/blackFriday2011

hlj black friday deal... :) :) :)

i almost started to cry when i saw the newsletter in my mailbox ;__; a shipping flatrate is SUCH an awesome deal! and i am out of money for this month DX

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-24 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3871664)
i almost started to cry when i saw the newsletter in my mailbox ;__; a shipping flatrate is SUCH an awesome deal! and i am out of money for this month DX

I feel you, man, I feel you. No gunpla for me this month either :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.