AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2012-06-01 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 4186850)
The handle resembles AGE-2 beam rifle more then GN Sword II. GN Sword II is a bit slimmer than this.

It doesn't resemble the AGE-2 beam rifle. IT IS the AGE-2 Hyper Dods Rifle, just heavily modified into a Lance. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4186754)
^ The MG Ground Gundam is weeping a corner right now.

It's cried an ocean for the last several years with all the poseable MG's that came out. There are only a few modern MG's that the MG Gundam Ground Type can honestly out-pose, including the MG Unicorn.

casval cehack 2012-06-02 00:54

The Ground Gundam had its time. Now, some newer HG can bet it too, kneeling wise.

Who would buy the MG Blitz just to transplant its right arm to the Gold Amatsu, making it more accurate?:D

LoweGear 2012-06-02 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4188136)
The Ground Gundam had its time. Now, some newer HG can bet it too, kneeling wise.

Hell, the HGUC Gundam Ground Type kneels better than the MG. :heh:

MakubeX2 2012-06-02 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4188136)
Who would buy the MG Blitz just to transplant its right arm to the Gold Amatsu, making it more accurate?:D

I'm not sure if the new MG Blitz's right arm will fit onto the old Amatsu. It's just might be a tad smaller given the downsizing from the old 1/100 line.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-02 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4188167)
I'm not sure if the new MG Blitz's right arm will fit onto the old Amatsu. It's just might be a tad smaller given the downsizing from the old 1/100 line.

But both arms are connected by the same polycap connector, right? :confused:

MakubeX2 2012-06-02 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4188186)
But both arms are connected by the same polycap connector, right? :confused:

It does not matter. My point is the are might look out of place here :-

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1850/m151113.jpg

A more apt choice will be to put it onto the MG Red/Blue frame and work it from there.

Butagami 2012-06-02 08:40

Blitz is Sexy! Do want.

Finally saw Unicorn ep 5 the other day. It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

Spoiler for Thoughts about it:


I'm wondering if they'll release a MG ReZEL commander type General Revil color... It looked nice on them.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-02 13:32

Phew... I finally finished this dude:

http://i.imgur.com/gJmqm.jpg

Spoiler for More:

Appel 2012-06-02 14:23

i must say that the chrome plated pieces do look really awesome on this version of the exia^^

casval cehack 2012-06-02 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4188167)
I'm not sure if the new MG Blitz's right arm will fit onto the old Amatsu. It's just might be a tad smaller given the downsizing from the old 1/100 line.

Isn't making them look out of place the point of the Amatsu mod? I did check, both the gold Amatsu and the MG Blitz (assuming it's based on the MG Duel frame) uses a polycap and peg arm joint, PC6 for the former and PC12 for the latter. The MG Red/Blue frames use a more different PC2. These polycap differences are nothing a "saw and hammer" couldn't fix.:D

MakubeX2 2012-06-02 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4189433)
Isn't making them look out of place the point of the Amatsu mod? I did check, both the gold Amatsu and the MG Blitz (assuming it's based on the MG Duel frame) uses a polycap and peg arm joint, PC6 for the former and PC12 for the latter. The MG Red/Blue frames use a more different PC2. These polycap differences are nothing a "saw and hammer" couldn't fix.:D

I'm sure the joints will be compatiable. Just that the MG Blitz's right arm might look a little thinner and shorter on the 1/100 Amatsu.

firefox 2012-06-03 01:46

I finished 2 1/144 HG's this weekend :D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam14.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-10Gundam3.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-10Gundam4.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-10Gundam5.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-10Gundam6.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-10Gundam7.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam10.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam11.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam12.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam13.jpg

casval cehack 2012-06-03 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4189775)
I finished 2 1/144 HG's this weekend :D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...10Gundam14.jpg

They're fighting over which 1/144 gunpla in more articulated.:heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-03 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4189989)
They're fighting over which 1/144 gunpla in more articulated.:heh:

It's more like they're fighting over which one looks closer to the original Gundam :D.

LoweGear 2012-06-03 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4189995)
It's more like they're fighting over which one looks closer to the original Gundam :D.

And the HGUC RX-78-2 wept because its descendants have better poseability than it :heh:

At least the RX-78-2 has the G-Armor XD

firefox 2012-06-03 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4189989)
They're fighting over which 1/144 gunpla in more articulated.:heh:

That would be a tough battle as they have nearly identical posability as their construction is very much alike :D

Will be cool when my RG Strike wil be build, then we have a trio of super posable RX-78 decendants.

kaizerknight01 2012-06-03 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4189989)
They're fighting over which 1/144 gunpla in more articulated.:heh:

Bah then enter the AGE 2 Dark Hound problem solved :D

suiton629 2012-06-03 19:39

I hope we get a:

MG Age-2 Normal (white)
MG Age-2 Dark Hound

bio9205 2012-06-03 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4191079)
I hope we get a:

MG Age-2 Normal (white)
MG Age-2 Dark Hound

Yeah, a MG Dark Hound seems quite possible and would be totally awesome. Doubt it for the white AGE-2, though. Minor appearance and can be easily painted from the original MG.

suiton629 2012-06-03 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4191124)
Yeah, a MG Dark Hound seems quite possible and would be totally awesome. Doubt it for the white AGE-2, though. Minor appearance and can be easily painted from the original MG.

:confused:

Can't Bandai just release it as a "limited" kit? I mean it's just a repaint of the armor pieces in white. Very little cost to them, and they can add a slight premium (aka profits).

maknaedik 2012-06-04 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4191124)
Yeah, a MG Dark Hound seems quite possible and would be totally awesome. Doubt it for the white AGE-2, though. Minor appearance and can be easily painted from the original MG.

I agree! It also appeared for just one episode. But MG Dark Hound has A BIGGER CHANCE.

Appel 2012-06-04 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4191234)
:confused:

Can't Bandai just release it as a "limited" kit? I mean it's just a repaint of the armor pieces in white. Very little cost to them, and they can add a slight premium (aka profits).

as a limited kit it does indeed have a chance.
they seem to love to use that online shop for limited recolored versions of all sorts of models, so why not :P

firefox 2012-06-04 05:44

I don't like mG dark hound, it's just an AGE II with strike noir/gold frame astray amatu weapons and colors, and it's not even great looking, even the origional crossbones do look alot better. There way deserving designs that merit MG then this.

duotiga 2012-06-04 07:53

current slow progress


firefox 2012-06-04 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4191965)

Progress is progress! i'm also doing a orange suit, but alot smaller and cheaper :D

In the end i'm going to want one, i'm shure.....:heh:

suiton629 2012-06-04 11:06

Well, I think my mass buying from GG Infinite is arriving today.

>_<

HG 1/144 Exia Repair 2
HG 1/144 Avalanche Dash Exia
HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam
HG 1/144 1.5 Gundam
HG 1/144 O Gundam (Type ACD)
HG 1/144 O Gundam (Roll Out)
HG 1/144 Genoace Custom
HG 1/144 G-Exes
HG 1/144 G-Bouncer

>_<

casval cehack 2012-06-05 00:17

This basically alleviate my concern about RG Justice, a provided third leg/stand.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-05 00:29

That was nice. RG Justice def need it. Heck even the MG later (if we lucky enough) might need it too. That backpack is lethally backheavy just like Double X + G-Falcon.

duotiga 2012-06-05 02:27

RG Justice is mean to be "flying" so a stand is inevitable, but still will get none the less

Appel 2012-06-05 04:56

lets just hope its "third leg" (oh my, that sounds naughty! :D) works better than the MG FA unicorns lawn furniture :P

bio9205 2012-06-05 06:23

Well, Justice needs to get up on a stand to... Well, do it justice. :heh:

Kinda surprised HGs for AGE's 3rd gen haven't been announced yet - looking forward to seeing the Gomel/Wrozzo and the Clanche.

kakakka 2012-06-05 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4193085)
This basically alleviate my concern about RG Justice, a provided third leg/stand.

I'll make the Justice stand on the backpack, which itself connects to a stand, anyway.

BTW, looking great as usual. Can't wait.

MakubeX2 2012-06-05 10:16

For those who are wondering, the Phantom Backpack's new stand is compatiable with an Action Base. And it can be extended with foot rest opening up to revealed joints that allows placement of Justice onto it.

Exia_00 2012-06-05 11:34

I'm still hoping for that HG Khronos!

Providenceangle 2012-06-05 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4193679)
I'm still hoping for that HG Khronos!

Yeah that suit is really badass. If it wasn't such a pain, I'd make the AG into a HG. Double joints etc... I like working on 1/144 scale but sometimes it's a huge pain.

casval cehack 2012-06-06 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4193589)
For those who are wondering, the Phantom Backpack's new stand is compatiable with an Action Base. And it can be extended with foot rest opening up to revealed joints that allows placement of Justice onto it.

Is this the translation of the scan? Thanks.

Exia_00 2012-06-06 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4194183)
Yeah that suit is really badass. If it wasn't such a pain, I'd make the AG into a HG. Double joints etc... I like working on 1/144 scale but sometimes it's a huge pain.

Haha yeah not really sure im skill enough to make into a hg but yeah dont see why they'd ignore this one.... Hmmm

Providenceangle 2012-06-06 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4194988)
Haha yeah not really sure im skill enough to make into a hg but yeah dont see why they'd ignore this one.... Hmmm

It's not all that hard. Just need to have the vision. That and the willingness to cut up and modify the original. Some of the best work is always like that. Hard work and sacrifice.

suiton629 2012-06-06 14:57

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-FX (Release Date: Aug 2012)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V6-dIDDbl2...Ec/s1600/1.jpg

o_O

is this like the final version of the lead age gundam? i bet that like asemu is going to come back and pilot this...SUPER PILOTO TIMEZ!!! PEW PEW PEW!! lol

RX93-2 2012-06-06 16:39

Asemu is already back in the anime.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.