AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Angel Beats! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Angel Beats! - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93001)

Klashikari 2010-04-14 09:36

Angel Beats! - Requests for new threads

Since the Angel Beats! forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Angel Beats! thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Haak 2010-04-14 10:25

So are we going to get seperate threads for the Light Novels and Manga?

Solace 2010-04-14 13:02

Only if you ask nicely. ;)

Haak 2010-04-14 13:04

Pretty Please?
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/pretty_please_cat.jpg

Solace 2010-04-14 13:05

Well played. :heh: I'll have the threads up shortly.

Deshwiran 2010-04-14 13:19

Is it possible to have a character discussion thread for TK? Apart from his blatant awesomeness,he's one of the most original characters in the show and also one of the most voted in the popularity poll so pretty please for this too? :D

Klashikari 2010-04-14 16:56

I'm afraid that... no can do.
So far, this character was shown only as "exotic" considering his style and speech pattern, nothing past this point.
In a sense, there isn't much pertinent subjects that members can discuss about TK at this point of the series.

This may be the case in the future (such like his background being unfolded for instance), but so far, if a thread were to be created for this character, its purpose would be basically about appreciation for a character looks/style and... that's it.
Unless a character becomes "developed enough", interesting as a subject of discussion, they won't have any individual thread.

However, we may create "general character discussion" threads, encompassing characters within a said group (like SSS, god's side [temp.], etc). We will see to it.

Himeji 2010-04-17 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 3003798)
I'm afraid that... no can do.
So far, this character was shown only as "exotic" considering his style and speech pattern, nothing past this point.
In a sense, there isn't much pertinent subjects that members can discuss about TK at this point of the series.

You could still discuss which drug TK took too much of that finally did him in :heh:
Lsd? Cocaine? Heroine? ...

Hedd 2010-04-18 14:39

With as much of the threads being almost consumed by it, maybe an Angel Beats Theology thread is needed.

Kotohono 2010-04-18 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedd (Post 3009741)
With as much of the threads being almost consumed by it, maybe an Angel Beats Theology thread is needed.

Wouldn't a "Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)" thread be standard title for such a thread judging from other sections?

Though I agree we really could use one here with how much of it been going on in the other threads.

Roardel 2010-04-24 05:45

Character Discussion - Yui-nyan!
Why this thread doesn't exist? She might be the 4th main character next to Otonashi, Yuri and Tenshi.

Lukix 2010-04-25 03:23

What about Character Discussion - Hinata? He is main protagonist of Angel Beats! Track Zero, after all...

Kudryavka 2010-04-27 22:25

I'd like to request an "Angel Beats - Novel Translation Thread," similar to the one in the Bakemonogatari sub-forum. If you need a chapter to kickstart it, here's Chapter Zero, a prologue of sorts, translated by Sub Smith. http://subsmith.wordpress.com/2010/0...ocket-for-two/

Pellissier 2010-04-28 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3024513)
I'd like to request an "Angel Beats - Novel Translation Thread,"

Thread Created.

Now, as far as characters' threads requests go, I don't think a new thread can be opened basing on a single episode. Yui had little screentime in episode 3 and several in episode 4, but we don't know her role yet. Same goes for Hinata and the others. If episode 5 turns out to be focused on a particular character again, being him Matsushita, Takeyama or anyone else aside the 3 main characters, please don't rush asking characters' threads for them.

This is my generic line of thinking. In practical terms, a Yui thread would seem more likely at this point of time, since her role looks unpredictable and different from the others. But I want to see a bit more (at least 1 ep) before deciding.

Kudryavka 2010-05-02 12:02

Would changing
Spoiler for Spoiler for ep 5:
be undoable?

risingstar3110 2010-05-02 12:28

Can we have a thread for "Angel Beats! - Character Discussion - Hinata (novel spoiler)"

In just 10 pages, he probably has more depth than Otanashi up to episode 5.

Klashikari 2010-05-02 12:35

There is no need for novel spoiler mention in the title, though it will be a courtesy to keep the novel "spoilers" within spoilers tags, with proper spoiler tag title.

Anyway, I'm going to create it: surely, even with the anime material alone, I think Hinata is the only "grunt SSS" that has a proper character background and development.

Pellissier 2010-05-02 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3031422)
Would changing
Spoiler for Spoiler for ep 5:
be undoable?

I knew this kind of request would have come and already addressed the matter on whether or not the Tenshi thread's title should be changed. You can read the discussion in this page.

In short, change rejected.

Kudryavka 2010-05-02 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pellissier (Post 3031487)
I knew this kind of request would have come and already addressed the matter on whether or not the Tenshi thread's title should be changed. You can read the discussion in this page.

In short, change rejected.

Ok, makes sense.

Agito Akiyama 2010-05-07 14:41

Can you please open a thread about Girls Dead Monsters? Something regarding their music and their musical instruments, it would be awesome, the blue Fender Jazzmaster the guitarist there got is so beautiful.