AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104294)

Ravenblitz 2011-05-18 06:23

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - General Discussion

http://i.imgur.com/oyuKSl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/i59wdl.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baka Tsuki
Kodaka Hasegawa is just trying to get through his school life, but one day he saw the cute but forever pissed off girl Yozora Mikaduki alone happily talking to herself. “Can you see the ghost?” “I am just talking to my friend here. My invisible friend!” (She is a goner…) Kodaka and Yozora started discussing how to make friends, and Yozora, with her excessive action powerness started a tragic club. Then, as things went crazy, one by one other ‘regretful’ cute girls also joined the club. Together they played galgames, they went swimming, and they put together stage acts. Can our hero, who got suckered into the mess, become good friends with others? The even-though-it-really-leaves-much-to-desired-for-but-still-very-entertaining tragic youth romance story has been born!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-gets-tv-anime spark some hype!!

Hasegawa Todaka: Kimura Ryohei
Mikazuki Yozora: Inoue Marina
Kashiwazaki Sena: Ito Kanae
Kusunoki Yukimura: Yamamoto Nozomi
Shiguma Rika: Fukuen Misato
Hasegawa Kobato: Hanazawa Kana
Takayama Maria: Iguchi Yuka

Edit: We also have an Unofficial Social Group for all fans of this show!

Mentar 2011-05-18 06:43

For real? That's a nice surprise :)

More Yozora antics FTW!

MisaoFan 2011-05-18 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 3617042)
For real? That's a nice surprise :)

More Yozora antics FTW!

And also more Sena antics !!!

Micchi 2011-05-18 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3617146)

And more Kobato!!!! :D

applejuice 2011-05-18 10:05

I was hyped about this animuu, even though I haven't read the novel at all. It's all due to mai korean-takus friends who suggested that LN infinite times already. Oh and that Buruki design - so sexy I might die.

However, if Studio DEEN or JC Staff gets this we are all screwed
Oops Jinx

I hope studio along the line of AIC, Kyoto or possibly Shaft gets this adaptation. Shaft is quite unlikely as I stated here.

Westlo 2011-05-18 10:09

Good to see Marina Inoue score a potentially big lead female role, she's been criminally overlooked since she came onto the scene. The va list for the anime/drama cd looks the goods

LunaYoshi 2011-05-18 10:27

It looks like Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. Will it be produced by SHAFT or Starchild Records?

Miraluka 2011-05-18 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3617244)
I was hyped about this animuu, even though I haven't read the novel at all. It's all due to mai korean-takus friends who suggested that LN infinite times already. Oh and that Buruki design - so sexy I might die.

However, if Studio DEEN or JC Staff gets this we are all screwed
Oops Jinx

I hope studio along the line of AIC, Kyoto or possibly Shaft gets this adaptation. Shaft is quite unlikely as I stated here.

Since LS KyoAni stopped light novel adaptations and went all the way for 4komas series, except for Haruhi movie, the chances of KA doing this is very low.

I read some blogs that AIC or JCS can be the options left.

ID555 2011-05-18 11:38

Sweet! Inoue and Hanazawa for their respective characters is a guaranteed winner while it'll be interesting to watch Kanae play a tsun character. At any rate, Sena is going to sound cute when she cries... haha.

ion475 2011-05-18 16:20

Quote:

More Yozora antics FTW!
Quote:

Quote:

And more Kobato!!!!
Meh, add Rika to that list, you can't beat fujoshi antics when it involved Robo x Robo...(Not sure if the voice would fit, though...)

And of course, Iguchi Yuka as yet another big-appetite Sister doesn't hurt.

At the end, though, Meat is still the most delicious.

Bonta Kun 2011-05-18 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ion475 (Post 3617693)
At the end, though, Meat is still the most delicious.

Amen!

The VA line up looks good, hope we get more news soon about Studio, air time etc etc.

Ahh man getting all giddy with anticipation for this!:hyper-^v^:

Westlo 2011-05-19 03:53

How come no one mentions Brains Base when it comes to studios people want to see who adapt light novels? We really gonna act like Baccano! isn't one of the best series ever or that Durarara wasn't a smash hit?

Anyway what companies to Media Factory tend to go with? I mean no point bringing up say.. Brains Base or A-1 pictures if they haven't used those studios before. Would be hilarious if it was Manglobe.. time to break the curse.

Tyabann 2011-05-19 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 3618393)
We really gonna act like Baccano! isn't one of the best series ever or that Durarara wasn't a smash hit?

Both are pretty bad adaptations, though.

Westlo 2011-05-19 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 3618398)

Just because Baccano! wasn't a 1:1 adaptation doesn't make it bad. It wouldn't have been as good a series if it didn't weave those 4 novels/3 plotlines together the way they did.

larethian 2011-05-19 04:24

More Marina is good, though I wonder how she would voice Yozora?

I'm most likely a Meat shipper though.

Kunagisa 2011-05-19 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 3618398)

Durarara suffered pacing issue, Baccano was ok, but from non light novel readers, generally all my friends liked both.

Just to be mean to Westlo, Brains Base also did Kure-nai :D. OVA redeemed itself ... somewhat. We always need to judge people by their blemishes on their portfolios!

Titles I remember from top of my head:

Asobi ni Ikuyo: AIC +
MM (RIP ;____;): XEBEC
IS: 8-bit
Hidan no Aria: J.C. Staff
Kampfur: Nomad
Mayo Chiki: Feel
Zero no Tsukaima: J.C. Staff
The Sacred Boobsmith: Manglobe
Kamisama Kazoku: Toei
Kanokon: XEBEC

Gonna be pretty hard to guess which studio. Also,anyone who's not a Rika shipper needs to be shotYozora clearly wins (inb4ariverofhateeee).

Westlo 2011-05-19 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3618417)
Just to be mean to Westlo, Brains Base also did Kure-nai :D. OVA redeemed itself ... somewhat. We always need to judge people by their blemishes on their portfolios!

Hah true! Seems like Kou Matsuo wanted to do his own thing in the tv series but is sticking closer to the source since the OVAs replaced the Denpa teki na Kanojo OVAs in being bundled with the Kure-nai manga tanks. Is Kentarō Katayama just content working on the manga in Jump Square these days....?

larethian 2011-05-19 04:51

Hanakana as Kobata reminds me of a certain neko, in more than one way. Did she even go for an audition? Or she just got it automagically, I wonder.

ID555 2011-05-19 05:13

^A young neko's attitude + Nadeko's voice is a deadly combination indeed

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 3618415)
More Marina is good, though I wonder how she would voice Yozora?

Tomboyish or girly, doesn't matter - I'm bound to get a tingling in my pants from it....:D

MisaoFan 2011-05-19 06:02

Brains Base also animated Akikan!, which is best known for having epic fail scenes which they are all fixed in the DVD/BD version.