AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Up Coming Shippuuden Episode Titles (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51978)

Hir0 2007-07-30 22:48

Up Coming Shippuuden Episode Titles

I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, so delete this or ban me if its forbidden

The way they are gonna drag it... it's gonna be painful to watch judging from these titles lol

Spoiler for Episode Titles:

Justice Knight 2007-07-30 23:04

this is anime spoiler ,not manga......

and its real,they copied the source from leafninja

neshru 2010-04-25 08:40

Sorry for the gravedigging, but it should be okay since the Bleach forum already has an Upcoming Episode Titles thread.

Spoiler for titles for episodes 158-162:

iBeast 2010-04-25 09:21

^Naw, good dig bro. I'm glad a thread like this exists.

Episode 161 looks like its going to be one boring joint.

james0246 2010-04-25 10:40

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of this thread. All we can do is reflect on which episodes will contain which manga chapters, and such reflection, in advance of the actual episodes, seems a little pointless if not outright trivial...this is essentially an anime thread for manga readers only

neshru 2010-04-25 10:56

I don't see why you don't see the point of this thread. The Bleach one seems pretty popular to me.

Mr. Johnny 5 2010-04-25 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3020203)
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of this thread. All we can do is reflect on which episodes will contain which manga chapters, and such reflection, in advance of the actual episodes, seems a little pointless if not outright trivial...this is essentially an anime thread for manga readers only

You might not see the point of it. But those who can't create threads are more or less "forced" to do it like this. Point of it is.... something they wish to discuss how unimportant it may be to you, me, another one could definetly be the complete opposite to others or the one who sort of revived this thread. ;)

james0246 2010-04-25 15:08

^I offered to create an Anime-only version of this type of thread, where anime fans could discuss the implications of episode titles, but I had no takers...

Whatever the case, neshru did exactly as he/she is supposed to: neshru found a pre-existing thread :).

Remember, if anyone feels that I have treated their ideas callously, please feel free to contact a moderator to ask if they can create the thread. Trust me, my feelings will not be hurt :p.

monir 2010-04-25 22:04

As diplomatic as ever James. And I won't also have it that your feelings are toyed with in any manner. There there James... He can't help it. I agree that the thread is pretty pointless, but at least it keeps the episode discussion threads from blatant spoilerish hint these title can serve occasionally. Since we need to respect the folks who take their spoilers very seriously in anime-only threads like the weekly episode discussion thread, this thread isn't a bad idea to put further strangle hold on spoilers.

To be on the topic myself, I see a Konohamaru episodes in the midst of it. Egad! I guess I can start working on my hate-post....

Frenchie 2010-04-25 22:25

Suffice to say I wasn't bothered by Konohamaru appearing in the manga, and I might just link you to my post in the manga thread after you're done watching it, monir.

monir 2010-04-25 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Frenchie (Post 3021142)
Suffice to say I wasn't bothered by Konohamaru appearing in the manga, and I might just link you to my post in the manga thread after you're done watching it, monir.

Can I read it now? :)

Frenchie 2010-04-25 22:34

It's uh... very spoilerish?

james0246 2010-04-25 22:36

^And your signature isn't :)?

This isn't an anime-only thread, so presumably some spoilers are allowed. So spoil Monir's appetite for the upcoming pimptastic Konohamaru "Bitches" Sarutobi event.

monir 2010-04-25 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Frenchie (Post 3021173)
It's uh... very spoilerish?

Okay... revising my pre-determined attitude toward Konohamaru. :heh: I was going to give him a chance anyway just because he can do a very good emulation of sexy-no-jutsu.

edit: I've turned off my signature feature a long time ago. It takes forever to load the page.

Frenchie 2010-04-25 22:50

Found it, this stuff is so OLD.

Not very spoilerish at all actually! I've kept it spoiler friendly :P

My signature isn't v.spoilerish!

monir 2010-04-25 23:35

Very nice read Frenchie! I pretty much in agreement with your sentiment in regards to Naruto's story-telling. I guess I should wait on the hate-post till I watch the Konohamaru episode for the sake of fair assessment. :)

Mr. Johnny 5 2010-04-26 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3020554)
^I offered to create an Anime-only version of this type of thread, where anime fans could discuss the implications of episode titles, but I had no takers...

Whatever the case, neshru did exactly as he/she is supposed to: neshru found a pre-existing thread :).

Remember, if anyone feels that I have treated their ideas callously, please feel free to contact a moderator to ask if they can create the thread. Trust me, my feelings will not be hurt :p.

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 3021104)
As diplomatic as ever James. And I won't also have it that your feelings are toyed with in any manner. There there James... He can't help it. I agree that the thread is pretty pointless, but at least it keeps the episode discussion threads from blatant spoilerish hint these title can serve occasionally. Since we need to respect the folks who take their spoilers very seriously in anime-only threads like the weekly episode discussion thread, this thread isn't a bad idea to put further strangle hold on spoilers.

To be on the topic myself, I see a Konohamaru episodes in the midst of it. Egad! I guess I can start working on my hate-post....

Oooeeee auwchie... i felt that monir.... that's quite sinister of you... making me the bad guy eh?? Just cuz some of us are not entirely good doesn't mean Mr. Johnny 5 is like them...

ANBU are present to preserve the justice... so... that's what we did. Me and the ones in the shadow.. that answer was the best "neutral" answer we could've given.. :upset:... remember... whenever your last breath has been taken... we'll take care of it... and we will remember you monir :p

neshru 2010-04-26 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 3021104)
I agree that the thread is pretty pointless

If the thread is really pointless and no one cares, it will just die down like every other thread. I thought people might be interested in the titles for the upcoming episodes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Frenchie (Post 3021211)
Found it, this stuff is so OLD.

Not very spoilerish at all actually! I've kept it spoiler friendly :P

My signature isn't v.spoilerish!

You can link to just the single post instead of the entire thread you know :)

wingdarkness 2010-05-05 17:15

But the Konohamaru ep isn't gonna be just straight bull$hit is it? I'm thinking he's gonna save someone in a fit of bizarre courage because he thinks about his gramps at the penultimate moment, then Pain 2.4 or whomever is gonna try to tear him a new one before he's saved by some other BIG NAME...

I'm trying to force myself to believe this, so be gentle...

james0246 2010-05-05 19:29

^No, the Konohamaru episode will be cool (I disliked the scene in the manga, but it really grew on me). Probably even better than the Kakashi episode(s)...