AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2011-11-20 07:29

thank u Bandai once again.....the 4 in 1s & literally out of space officially

Znozzy 2011-11-20 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3865564)
thank u Bandai once again.....the 4 in 1s & literally out of space officially

iamjelous.jpg

Damn, congratulations! i wish i won that :) are you going to build them or sell them though?

casval cehack 2011-11-20 07:37

Very nice. Space is a REAL issue now.:)

duotiga 2011-11-20 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3865570)
iamjelous.jpg

Damn, congratulations! i wish i won that :) are you going to build them or sell them though?

originally keep 2 , sell 2....now not sure ..... but if didnt do 1 of it making me feel kinda bad :uhoh:

Appel 2011-11-20 07:39

jeez, just a couple more and you might as well open your own store! =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3865574)
originally keep 2 , sell 2....now not sure ..... but if didnt do 1 of it making me feel kinda bad :uhoh:

i understand that... must be VERY tempting to have those 4 big boxes near you^^
personally i would MAYBE keep the strike freedom and the OO raiser but my problem is that i dont have a lot of space, too :P

suiton629 2011-11-20 13:18

Hm.. So is the MG Wing Gundam (TV) worth buying or should I just wait to see if Bandai makes more 00 series MG kits?

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-20 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3865898)
Hm.. So is the MG Wing Gundam (TV) worth buying or should I just wait to see if Bandai makes more 00 series MG kits?

It's overall a great kit IMO. Though some joints become loose pretty quickly, like the part that lifts up the wings on the pack. But that's because of the weight. Also, the white pieces on the upper arm should be glued. They popped off everytime I tried rotating the arm. Other than that, its great. I recommend it.

And regarding new 00 kits: Until next summer or autumn next year, I doubt Bandai will release any.

Appel 2011-11-20 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3865936)
And regarding new 00 kits: Until next summer or autumn next year, I doubt Bandai will release any.

i agree. it looks like they cant wait to sell the MG AGE kits :P and since the banshee appeared in EP4 of gundam unicorn they will probably release a MG model of it before EP5 is released. there are also high possibilities for a MG jesta and MG geara zulu since they could release those in a few different variations.

suiton629 2011-11-20 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3865936)
It's overall a great kit IMO. Though some joints become loose pretty quickly, like the part that lifts up the wings on the pack. But that's because of the weight. Also, the white pieces on the upper arm should be glued. They popped off everytime I tried rotating the arm. Other than that, its great. I recommend it.

But given how easily they could do (for example) MG Exia Repair II, do you think it'd be impossible for them to release a MG Exia Repair II early 2012?

Or the MG Astraea and MG Astraea Type F... Bandai could use the 1/100 No Grade kits as a basis.

Appel 2011-11-20 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3865946)
But given how easily they could do (for example) MG Exia Repair II, do you think it'd be impossible for them to release a MG Exia Repair II early 2012?

Or the MG Astraea and MG Astraea Type F... Bandai could use the 1/100 No Grade kits as a basis.

it doesnt matter. gundam OO is old news for them and most people in japan. after the movie was released interest in it pretty much hit rock bottom.
bandai is now fully concentrating on gundam UC, the RG line and gundam AGE. im sure they will release more OO MGs in the future but right now chances are slim. we MIGHT get one or two OO MGs this year but that would probably be it. they need to release MGs from unicorn, AGE and wing. there simply isnt any space left for a OO.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-20 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3865944)
i agree. it looks like they cant wait to sell the MG AGE kits :P and since the banshee appeared in EP4 of gundam unicorn they will probably release a MG model of it before EP5 is released. there are also high possibilities for a MG jesta and MG geara zulu since they could release those in a few different variations.

I soooooooooooooooo want to see these 2 as MG!!!

Especially a Guards Type geara, I want the 1/144 HG but then decided to hold off in case there was ever a chance of it getting it as MG(yea I know it could be one long arse wait but I'm willing to put up with it since there are plenty of other stuff to get:D)

Appel 2011-11-20 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3866034)
I soooooooooooooooo want to see these 2 as MG!!!

Especially a Guards Type geara, I want the 1/144 HG but then decided to hold off in case there was ever a chance of it getting it as MG(yea I know it could be one long arse wait but I'm willing to put up with it since there are plenty of other stuff to get:D)

yeah, those two would be awesome^^ and the geara zulu does have a lot of potential for bandai! they could make the regular geara zulu, the guards type, angelos custom, the zee zulu and the rozen zulu!
as for the jesta, they could release the regular version and the jesta cannon.

duotiga 2011-11-20 20:26

i wld say they wld make MG banshee 1st

Znozzy 2011-11-21 01:40

i heard MG Jesta.

also, Zing @xxnike629xx

it'd be nice if they released MG Jegans, they could fish it out pretty bad with cannon types, Stark jegan's (prototype and regular) and in the end do a ECOAS + Jesta type aswell, and lets not forget the Jesta cannon!

Geara Zulu MG? sweet aswell. doubt they would release one MG each, maybe something like the Blaze zaku warrior 1/100 duo pack in Destiny but in MG form?

kaizerknight01 2011-11-21 02:28

guys are kotobukiya weapons and parts compatible bandai's namely for hg line up ?

Appel 2011-11-21 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 3866791)
guys are kotobukiya weapons and parts compatible bandai's namely for hg line up ?

as far as ive seen it those weapons are actually pretty big and would probably fit on MG models :O

also, there are now photos of the effect parts for the seed HGs:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...la-effect.html

i think they suck pretty badly XD but thats just my opinion...

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-21 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3866946)
also, there are now photos of the effect parts for the seed HGs:

OMG! They suck bad! Is that really the final result? The only decent one is Blitz & Duel's effects. Aegis' effect looks like a big condom (or penis)! I don't even have to mention the awful-ness of the other effect parts. Those pictures speak for themselves.

Appel 2011-11-21 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3866983)
OMG! They suck bad! Is that really the final result? The only decent one is Blitz & Duel's effects. Aegis' effect looks like a big condom (or penis)! I don't even have to mention the awful-ness of the other effect parts. Those pictures speak for themselves.

yup, those are the final parts! and you are right, duel and blitz got the decent ones, aegis' part looks like a big wang and the rest sucks, too.

the best thing about this is that they dont even come with the kits! XD there is a coupon in the box that you need to bring to the store where you bought the kit and then you get all 6 effect parts. so people outside of japan cant even get them! :P

edit: since we are on the subject of effect parts, i really wish bandai would include a bigger variaty of effect pieces... like effects for the thrusters and beam rifles. those would make for way more effective poses!

casval cehack 2011-11-21 07:24

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9868/freedomp.jpg

Very nice sculpt and proportion for RG Freedom for such a small scale.

Appel 2011-11-21 07:31

as it seems they did a really great job with the RG freedom. especially with the wing proportions, until now only the MG got that right!