AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Akyra 2010-11-09 05:59

Awesome mod there mate. Would love to do something similar when I get my MG version. Would you be able to post some pics or tutorials on how you did it?

MakubeX2 2010-11-09 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocity7 (Post 3337026)
Is there a link that shows the process? I'd be very interested in attempting this myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 3338311)
Awesome mod there mate. Would love to do something similar when I get my MG version. Would you be able to post some pics or tutorials on how you did it?

I will not take credit for this mod because I didn't create it in the first place.

But from what the modder mentioned, basically he takes a bunch of micro LED, linked them to an equal amount of Resistor, tied up all the loose ends on one end to be powered by a DC 3V Battery while the rest of the loose end get slide into the model kit to be place where it was required. See how the cables lay expose on the elbows, back of the knee and around the shields too.

velocity7 2010-11-09 09:12

@MakubeX2: Do you mean this kind?

It'd be nice if we could also get a version of the HG Unicorn where the pink parts are clear instead. Then I could try stuff like painting them clear green or blue... :)

SonicSP 2010-11-09 09:19

Speaking of which, what's the word on the HG Brave thus far.

I have a feeling that it may have the same problems that the Masurao and the Flag did. I'm hoping not, but......

LoweGear 2010-11-09 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3338443)
Speaking of which, what's the word on the HG Brave thus far.

None, since it's not even out yet. And the one previewer who did have it has yet to post anything else. :heh:

MakubeX2 2010-11-09 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocity7 (Post 3338436)
@MakubeX2: Do you mean this kind?

Try the 0603 SMD for the both the LED and Resistor. If they're too small, go for the 0805. As for the cabling, you can use some 30AWG single core.

MakubeX2 2010-11-11 06:49

Guess who ? :-

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2360/dsc01866x.jpg

.............And the fanboys goes wild !

PS :- Want some pix of the manuel ?

Chiu_fan 2010-11-11 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3341330)
Guess who ? :-

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2360/dsc01866x.jpg

.............And the fanboys goes wild !

PS :- Want some pix of the manuel ?

:twitch: Yes please.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-11-11 09:14

Here's clearer pics from the HG Brave Commander manual:



and new ones of the HG Brave Standard:



I don't know about you guys, but there seems to be no real difference apart from color and number of drives.

nyerk 2010-11-11 09:33

They also have different head designs. The standard version has asymetrical head fins, and lacks the manly chin of Graham's version.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-11-11 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyerk (Post 3341428)
They also have different head designs. The standard version has asymetrical head fins, and lacks the manly chin of Graham's version.

That's an aesthetic decision, and doesn't even show up in the models.

nyerk 2010-11-11 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3341434)
That's an aesthetic decision, and doesn't even show up in the models.

They actually do, if you take a good look; observe:

http://i51.tinypic.com/wl6brb.jpg No chin.
http://i52.tinypic.com/alhz44.jpg Manly chin.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-11-11 11:22

Beam machine gun? On the arms?

These things are packing A LOT of heat for a mobile suit.

LoweGear 2010-11-11 12:00

Asides from the differences with the head, GN Drives and color scheme, the Brave Commander Type also has much longer side binders compared to the Standard Type.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3341330)

PS :- Want some pix of the manual ?

Yes Please :D

SonicSP 2010-11-11 13:48

MG 00 Qan(T) is out.........?

*checks calender*

Oh ya...........it IS November already. That means I can build it as soon as I can get it. Yay. Just in time before I leave too.

==========

The Brave's really remind me of the Spartans from the Halo series, especially the green ones. I like the Standard one more for some reason, the blue color is a bit of a turn off but still okay.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-11-11 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyerk (Post 3341460)
They actually do, if you take a good look; observe:

http://i51.tinypic.com/wl6brb.jpg No chin.
http://i52.tinypic.com/alhz44.jpg Manly chin.

I was actually referring to the head horns.

MoonLightShadows 2010-11-11 20:33

rrobbert184 has a video review of the Brave Commander Type :D


bio9205 2010-11-11 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3336863)
Backview to shed some light on how exactly manage that feat was managed :-

...You just HAD to do that, didn't you? :D

As for the Brave? Nah, I'll wait for the RD.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait. I just saw the video review, and he says there are no polycap ball joints. Could this be true? I'd buy it straight away if it were! :D

justavisitor 2010-11-11 23:29

watched the video of the brave commander (thx by the way XD)...seems a bit too fragile...

better to wait for the hg GM custom...but the problem is I already have hg RX-78-2..they are almost the same things lol :heh:

JC... 2010-11-12 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3341729)
The Brave's really remind me of the Spartans from the Halo series, especially the green ones. I like the Standard one more for some reason, the blue color is a bit of a turn off but still okay.


Have you seen the GM Sniper? :heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.