AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Butagami 2011-10-15 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3808711)
like SFV2 i live in germany, too and it usually takes HLJ about 3 to 5 days to process your order and send it on its way and then another 7 to 10 days for your pachage to arrive. this heavily varies though because i dont know how fast your customs can process the package :I

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3808774)
Thanks, I do own a lot of kits and Iīm running out of space XD Regarding my Packages: I got the AGE-1 and the 00 7S from HobbySearch via EMS, that took 7 days but that could had been faster if it wasnīt for the customs. Last time it was 3 days, what really surprised me. Deathscythe came from HLJ via SAL, which usually takes about 2 weeks without and 3 weeks with customs. This time, though, it took FOREVEEEER, I waited 5 weeks this time :(

Thanks guys! It's been 13 days since they were shipped, so probably at least a week more before I can welcome them here... (Don't come come with those horrortales of 5 weeks waiting SFV :P)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3808879)
Thanks guys! It's been 13 days since they were shipped, so probably at least a week more before I can welcome them here... (Don't come come with those horrortales of 5 weeks waiting SFV :P)

Sorry, I didnīt mean scare you XD It usually doesnīt take that long, but in my case it did happen. But donīt worry, 2-3 weeks is normal, more than that happens rarely from my experience so far and I usually prefer SAL:)

Bonta Kun 2011-10-15 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3808919)
Sorry, I didnīt mean scare you XD It usually doesnīt take that long, but in my case it did happen. But donīt worry, 2-3 weeks is normal, more than that happens rarely from my experience so far and I usually prefer SAL:)

haha SAL FTW!

Cheap as chips compared to the others....unless it's a big package, which then it's usually better going with either EMI or FedEx.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3808933)
haha SAL FTW!

Cheap as chips compared to the others....unless it's a big package, which then it's usually better going with either EMI or FedEx.

Agreed. I actually wanted HobbySearch to ship the AGE-1 and 00 7S via SAL, but because of 00īs box size they shipped with EMS and that did cost me twice as much as SAL-shipping would had been.

Appel 2011-10-15 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3808957)
Agreed. I actually wanted HobbySearch to ship the AGE-1 and 00 7S via SAL, but because of 00īs box size they shipped with EMS and that did cost me twice as much as SAL-shipping would had been.

say, do you packages get delivered to your house or do you have to pick them up at the customs if you order with SAL? :O because if i can avoid it ill always try to use a service that delivers it straight to my house... i hate dealing with those customs guys and it always takes me so long to get there :P

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 15:06

@Appel:

Well, usually my stuff comes to my house regardless of shipping method. Though I had to pick up some packages at the custom office before. This was because HLJ shipped one order in 2 boxes and one time it was a HUGE package with 13 HG kits like Sazabi and The O in it. Other than that, I get my stuff delivered to my place.

Appel 2011-10-15 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3809010)
@Appel:

Well, usually my stuff comes to my house regardless of shipping method. Though I had to pick up some packages at the custom office before. This was because HLJ shipped one order in 2 boxes and one time it was a HUGE package with 13 HG kits like Sazabi and The O in it. Other than that, I get my stuff delivered to my place.

interesting... personally i have a really bad quota of my kits being delivered to my place and not the customs office if i dont use EMS :P
the only kits that i didnt order from HLJ are my MG strike freedom FBM, OO raiser, sinanju, unicorn, TT Hongli zaku II and destimy EBM, infinite justice and the shin musha gundam. only two of those (the strike freedom and the unicorn) were delivered to my place, the others i had to pick up at the office.

Bonta Kun 2011-10-15 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3809010)
@Appel:

@bolded: what the hell?! lol:twitch::heh:

While I'd like to spend that kinda money on this hobby thats rather insane.

Appel 2011-10-15 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3809046)

buying them in bulk is actually smarter than buying them one by one because you save a lot of money for shipping^^ you just have to invest a bigger amount for a single order.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3809046)

:heh: Yes I am INSANE haha. HLJ had a sale going on during that time with some kits having up to 50% off.

Letīs see if I can recall them:
Nu Gundam
Sazabi
The O
Blue Destiny Unit 3
GunPla Starter Set 1 (RX-78-2 and Zaku II
Gundam MK II with Flying Armor
Zeta Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Charīs Gelgoog
Gundam X Divider
Palace Athene
Gundam GP01
Gundam GP02

He, my memory is better than I thought :)

Bonta Kun 2011-10-15 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3809064)
buying them in bulk is actually smarter than buying them one by one because you save a lot of money for shipping^^ you just have to invest a bigger amount for a single order.

Yea I know it can save you some money on shipping but still thats a big order to place and for it to come all in one HUGE package, still insane no matter how I look at it:heh:

@Strike: Question, the X Divider, whats that like?
A decent model?
See I wanted the Gundam X cause of the shiny stickers:heh: but then I saw the Divider and it caught my attention as well, I'm divided between the 2(oh~hohohoho I made a funny:uhoh:)
If I had to I'd probably get the 2 eventually but I'm thinking going for the Divider first.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 16:26

I have both and there great in my eyes. I actually canīt say which I prefer, because both a have a decent amount of display options. The regular X comes of course with the satellite cannon, which looks great, 1 Beam Saber, a shoulder Gatling Gun thingy, and 1 Rifle with the shield-mode (which sadly doesnīt look that good) and the Divider has the best equipment set-up there is: 2 Beam Sabers, 1 Rifle and the Shield. Articulation is decent enough, I would say and the kits are really colorful as well. I recommend both. If you canīt choose, go with the equipment you like the most. :)

Bonta Kun 2011-10-15 16:46

Guess it's Divider first then, the shiny stickers will have to wait:p

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 16:50

When you get the kit, please share your thoughts of it then. I hope you will like it :)

pumpkins 2011-10-16 01:09

hmm. for all those who ordered from hlj.. how precise is their shipping estimate that they indicate on the item page? and do they tell you the shipping cost for the whole order before you confirm the order?

interested in getting some non-gundam kits from them but just wondering how the shipping adds up if you get more than 1 item.. :(

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-16 02:18

Itīs usually pretty accurate, if you get just one item. If you get more than one, but the items have the same size and fit into one package, it should add about a third of the cost for 1 item. And from where I ordered so far, I got the shipping costs told AFTER I placed my order. I hope, I could help you.

duotiga 2011-10-16 06:33

here comes Bandai

im sold .....

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-10-16 06:57

Yes, another SEED RG! I hope we are getting closer to RG Justice. Ups, I start to sound like xxnike629xx now. ^_^

duotiga 2011-10-16 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3809982)
Yes, another SEED RG! I hope we are getting closer to RG Justice. Ups, I start to sound like xxnike629xx now. ^_^

but if u see carefully that few are LIMITED EDITION

maknaedik 2011-10-16 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3809982)

Yes, RG Justice. And this is the 3rd time, I think, that I've mentioned this. But not close to him y'know. Anyway, RG Strike Rough is red/pink and I'm probably gonna pick that up

Oh and eff, are those limited edition? MG Trans-raiser's already stole my money away. Looks like I'm gonna pass this up if it's a limited one