AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2013-04-26 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4655257)
We NEED a PG HARO

No....1/1 mechanical haro that can move & talk at the same time

firefox 2013-04-27 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4654444)
PG Meteor could easily be included in a PG Messiah.

And what about Aegis, Buster and Blitz? They are in dire "need" of an remastered version :(

I think there are way more pressing needs, MG NU gundam needs a 3.0 release ASAP! and a MG jesta 2.0 couldn't hurt either!

Maybe it's time for a suiton629 version 2.0 instead of new gunpla.....

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-27 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4655433)

Don't jinx it :uhoh:

duotiga 2013-04-27 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4655433)

His already on ver 2.0 but I don't see any difference from ver 1.
Might need remaster ver 3.0 hd ver upgrade

RX93-2 2013-04-27 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4655509)
His already on ver 2.0 but I don't see any difference from ver 1.
Might need remaster ver 3.0 hd ver upgrade

It will be an online exclusive instead of offline :(

duotiga 2013-04-27 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4655770)
It will be an online exclusive instead of offline :(

For a moment I thought is suppose to be hobby show exclusive ver....that would be even rarer to get ....:uhoh:

On the other hand....RG destiny progress

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0BE9BB464B.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-04-27 10:29

^ Damn. You built the part of RG Destiny that I hate the most: those ugly feet.

Anyway, your panel-lining on that legs somehow gives the impression that they’re “muscular” :p.

Skye629 2013-04-27 15:29

HGUC Doven Wolf Unicorn Version Confirmed!

Makes me wonder because that hobby show at the beginning of the year clearly showed the ZZ version behind the glass

So:

-ZZ ver. = Online exclusive? Or it the UC version is really popular then a normal release like the Nemo
-Silver Bullet? Hopefully
-Gundam Mk. V? Do it Bandai, OR ELSE

bio9205 2013-04-27 21:32

I'm thinking of getting the RD Unicorn Full Action Destroy mode - RD fans out there, would you recommend this? Nos specifically. :D

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-29 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4656542)
I'm thinking of getting the RD Unicorn Full Action Destroy mode - RD fans out there, would you recommend this? Nos specifically. :D

I would say yes. The Full Action Gundam Destroy Mode is an excellent figure, and the Unicorn Mode will have the same articulation and weapons plus the FA-Add-ons. I have pre-ordered it, amd when I receive it, I can tell you more about it if you want :) I guess Side7Reviews on youtube will have review out asap after its release, so you might want to check out his review. He's pretty good when it comes to rating a RD-Figure^^

maknaedik 2013-04-29 03:53

http://redblondemean.wordpress.com/g...aba/transcend/

I have finished my MG Zeta KAraba, at last!

duotiga 2013-04-29 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4658491)

mine still in the box...thanks for the reminder.....

have yet to collect the RG ver also :uhoh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-04-29 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4658491)

Looks great. I like the pose where Zeta 3 stores the Mega Launcher on the shield on its fore-arm. I mean, wow, Zeta's arm can actually handle the weight of that thing? :twitch:

maknaedik 2013-04-29 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4658646)
mine still in the box...thanks for the reminder.....

have yet to collect the RG ver also :uhoh:

Oh yes, BUILD IT! haha! The RG quite an eye candy too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4658651)
Looks great. I like the pose where Zeta 3 stores the Mega Launcher on the shield on its fore-arm. I mean, wow, Zeta's arm can actually handle the weight of that thing? :twitch:

Yes, I also forgot to mention about that in the review. It's heavyveary, it can't even hold it on its hand without support. Now I'm actually curious which is heavier, Sinanju's Bazooka + Beam Rifle or this? Note, I was even handling the kit while it's on the launching pad and it's wobbly, but it didn't fall even once. However, if you bump it, like the same force of knocking a door, it will fall. But that's good enough considering its weight.

bio9205 2013-04-30 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4658477)
I would say yes. The Full Action Gundam Destroy Mode is an excellent figure, and the Unicorn Mode will have the same articulation and weapons plus the FA-Add-ons. I have pre-ordered it, amd when I receive it, I can tell you more about it if you want :) I guess Side7Reviews on youtube will have review out asap after its release, so you might want to check out his review. He's pretty good when it comes to rating a RD-Figure^^

Thanks! The RD Full Action Unicorn it shall be. Found one (relatively) cheap off an online seller, hope to get it this weekend! Unfortunately I'm not that big of a FA Unicorn fan to blow big bucks on an RD, the HGUC will do fine for me!

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-04-30 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4659937)
Thanks! The RD Full Action Unicorn it shall be. Found one (relatively) cheap off an online seller, hope to get it this weekend! Unfortunately I'm not that big of a FA Unicorn fan to blow big bucks on an RD, the HGUC will do fine for me!

I'm sure you will enjoy the Full Action Uniorn^^ I'm getting both RD and HGUC FA Unicorn, the RD mostl to have Unicorn Gundam in Unimod with great poseability. The HGUC will be the one I will definitily have on display, probably with the Banshee Norn. That final scene in episode 6 is something I wan't to re-create^^

bio9205 2013-04-30 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4660074)
I'm sure you will enjoy the Full Action Uniorn^^ I'm getting both RD and HGUC FA Unicorn, the RD mostl to have Unicorn Gundam in Unimod with great poseability. The HGUC will be the one I will definitily have on display, probably with the Banshee Norn. That final scene in episode 6 is something I wan't to re-create^^

Really tempted to get the HGUC FA Unicorn as well! Not sure if I should wait out for Destroy mode. Sigh, all the options. I'm probably going to get the SD FA Unicorn too. :heh: Anyway I just saw side7reviews' review of Full Action Unicorn, and it looks great. Can't wait to get it! It'll be my second RD, my first being the Nu.

suiton629 2013-05-01 15:02

What's the value on the Robot Spirits Side MS Bandai Collectors Shop GNX-IV GNX-803T? It's the green, limited Collector's Shop one.

I've been trying to sell it on eBay and it hasn't sold.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-05-01 16:30

Got the payment request from HLJ for HGUC FA Unicorn Gundam just now. Because of that I looked on hobbysearch for FA Unicorns manual and I think that there a no new parts for the Unicorn itself. The new stuff just gets slapped on the old parts, even the missile pods on the legs. So maybe all the parts will fit on the Destroy Mode as well...? I hope someone will try it out. I will probably receive mine at the end of this month, so I can't try it out for myself until then :/

Skye629 2013-05-01 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4661534)
Got the payment request from HLJ for HGUC FA Unicorn Gundam just now. Because of that I looked on hobbysearch for FA Unicorns manual and I think that there a no new parts for the Unicorn itself. The new stuff just gets slapped on the old parts, even the missile pods on the legs. So maybe all the parts will fit on the Destroy Mode as well...? I hope someone will try it out. I will probably receive mine at the end of this month, so I can't try it out for myself until then :/

It does work with the Destroy mode, GG got a few posts showing this from reviewers